What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

sd 2 day

sd 2 day

a couple from 2 day:laughing: hope all are well.......this is some of the sour d????if anybody has more info as they were a gift????thanks all:wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doobie nyce, sounds good. ill check that shit out.

looks great archie! :yes:

i took a few pictures today. i replaced the chem dog pic(week3), it was too fuzzy.
also, a close up of the main chemdogSourdiesel cola. ( day 48)

-=- CHEMDOG
picture.php

-=- CDxSD main cola close
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
i always plan on going to the harvest fest but my plans always get screwed up somehow...... hoping to make it this year

Maine peace Jam Fest was in May. Freedom fest, Somerset County Jam fest, Hempstock, and Harvest fest. Also Harmony Harvest fest.
We be jammin reggae fest wad suspended.
Info here, http://www.mainevocals.net/festivals/2010__index.htm

Hempstock, or Harvest fest, would be on my list.

Harvest Fest is awesome. Bring some extra money or stuff to trade b/c i have run out (of both) both times i went. :D

Reggae Fest used to be awesome too.

Hello NE - from the SW. I'll be back, and i'm bringing all the West Coast genetics with me when i do :wave:

Hey What up FatBlunt420. I saw that you posted over here (like a second ago) so i was checking it out. Cool thread u guys have got.

bluebuds

maynard! killer looking plant! you have a great selection of different strains and you must stay pretty busy chopping plants every week! nice photos!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
maynard! killer looking plant! you have a great selection of different strains and you must stay pretty busy chopping plants every week! nice photos!

I think I'm actually going to have an off week next week. I think my LA Woman and Wonder Woman are both going to be done in 2 weeks.. LA Woman is a weird looking thing and I'm having a hard time reading her. The multistrain thing is fun and it's working just as I wanted when I started the project, which was harvest a plant every week and keep 8 going in my little tiny closet at all times.. it's crazy to keep up with sometimes tho.. thanks for the kind words..

mgk :tiphat:

I'm growing a strain outdoors this year that a family member has grown outdoors in RI for 28 years. He says its mold impervious....and better than anything he's had since he started growing it. I'm a few hundred miles south of RI so if they finish there they should finish here with no problem.

Is mold usually a big issue in new england?

archie123

I think I'm actually going to have an off week next week. I think my LA Woman and Wonder Woman are both going to be done in 2 weeks.. LA Woman is a weird looking thing and I'm having a hard time reading her. The multistrain thing is fun and it's working just as I wanted when I started the project, which was harvest a plant every week and keep 8 going in my little tiny closet at all times.. it's crazy to keep up with sometimes tho.. thanks for the kind words..

hey maynard,can i have a copy of that plan????:laughing:no realy can't be anymore work than a multistrain all at the same time???

and a couple sharksbreath......... thanks 4 the insperation????

A1

LIVE FREE OR DIE:wave:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
hey maynard,can i have a copy of that plan????:laughing:no realy can't be anymore work than a multistrain all at the same time???

and a couple sharksbreath......... thanks 4 the insperation????

A1

Hey Archie! It's not really any more work.. I've developed a 'system' of dispatching my nutrients to the plants in different formulations for the 'early flower' 'finish flower' stages. On harvest day, it's a real juggling act to remove the 'victim' and rotate the upcomers. I'm bumbed seeing your Sharksbreath.. I lost mine as it sprouted, it would not throw it's husk off the coty's and it flopped over dead. I'll have to keep an eye on yours to see if I think it would be worth obtaining. I only had the single bean as it was a freebie on a previous order. My fingers finally are un-stuck..

Bogstomper

what's up suckas

i've had a few busts around me this year in NNE and want everyone to remember to keep it safe and err on the side of caution. Do not get too comfortable or cavalier with the hobby or product--we are constantly under siege, even in the boonies.

watch your six and stay safe

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good arch!

happy fathers day to all the dad's out there.
i spent time w my family today. and if it wasnt for my dad. i wouldnt be here.

so thank you dads!

avatopaz

Hey New England...
Mgk Nice looking lady there..
Nice Macros Archie
Doobie..Looks like I missed a good show this weekend. Did you make it to that festival? How was it? LEO? I live/am staying close there also. :tiphat:
Peace AVA

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
The police presence wasn't too heavy this weekend... worse in harmony for sure. I am still recovering, and am catching up on my garden chores now!!!

250wscrogger

The fests are great if you can get past the maine state police roadblocks...friday thru sunday :fsu:
I've been going to the hill since harvest 07' and the only way to do it without dealing with cops is to get there by noon thursday and leave early on sunday morning for harvest fest if you're planning on bringing anything in or out. I've seen tons of people being stopped and searched 20ft after they pull out of the hill...last year leaving hempstock I had to creep by while the cops :moon:were searching another car.
I'll make sure I get to harvest fest this year because it's always a good time and I missed out last year.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sucks the cops block the road. id like to go. but not see or deal w any cops. so im not sure...
i did lawn and work around the house. fixed my broken window regulator. (after they got me the wrong part twice!)
im real tired. time to sit back and heavily medicate. i have alot of work to do this week.

archie123

gotta make dirt!!!!!!!
gotta make dirt!!!!!!!!
make dirt!!!
dirt!!!
A1

and u should c the lady's???ain't easy keepin ur pants on when ur this horney??????
dt

archie123

i gotta get a tumbler???or go all coco???
much better now,,,wanna see????
mgk hows that last med stick workin 4 ya???:moon:

fat man u back wit us???

A1

the godberry ?yes they will take organic nutes real well////ty

Latest posts

Latest posts