What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

:dance013:evening all you kings of new england???yea right!!!!!!10 of the drty dzn,lookin good,,,some bag ssed pics,,lost my gd mini sd card,old eyes it's around here?????pics of the new guy r there///Mr.blunt thinkin about a tent think u run a couple???any pro/cons???fav's???TIA
A1
stay kool?

Attachments

• DSC_0955.jpg
    DSC_0955.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

archie123

couple more????thanks all:moon:

Attachments

• DSC_0934.jpg
    DSC_0934.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0973.jpg
    DSC_0973.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0937.jpg
    DSC_0937.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: looks great archie.
i have sunhut tents. not sure about other brands, but its pretty easy. all the new sunhuts has metal connectors with spring buttons, which is a huge upgrade from the old plastic connectors.
i like tents, keeps everything easy. plus i alternate 12/12 times between the 2 flower tents. so i can flower twice as much off the same power circuit.

archie123

thanks man,sounds right.just thinkn bout the future plus a buddy been checking my grow out,thinking he wants to play?has a crap load of room of witch i have none!!!!could work???thanks for the input!!!
keep it green")ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
New England Grower's Logo

New England Grower's Logo

I was just noticing that Rez has put out a challenge for people to make a new logo for him. I think we should have a challenge of our own for someone to come up with a logo for us to use in our signatures. I guess we wouldn't be able to put up a big bounty like a bag of overpriced seeds and a t-shirt, but maybe we could come up with a nice stirpy bag seed or somethin. I drop the gauntlet to the collective! Break out your Paintshop programs and start creating!

mgk :artist:

H

heavy dank nugg

guess we lost one here,good luck on the waste uhmmm i mean west coast buddy.

picture.php

picture.php

A little East coast Sour Diesel to remember us by.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just noticing that Rez has put out a challenge for people to make a new logo for him. I think we should have a challenge of our own for someone to come up with a logo for us to use in our signatures. I guess we wouldn't be able to put up a big bounty like a bag of overpriced seeds and a t-shirt, but maybe we could come up with a nice stirpy bag seed or somethin. I drop the gauntlet to the collective! Break out your Paintshop programs and start creating!

mgk :artist:

sounds good. lets do it. the most i do is label my plants on paint, but ill try to do something.

HDN, :wave: looks great as always!

H

heavy dank nugg

thanks guys allways a pleasure...FB hit me up in pm after next weekend :)

archie123

Mr.Blunt,got a pk of mistic gems in the mail,w/others???gonna run them under leds 2 120 w,,what are you useing for light?let me know when your going to plant them?i run lc's mix,u run coco,lets see what happens????just a thought?????????????/thanks A1

HDN??how long did you veg the ecsd???total time???got some kind of sd started wondering what to exspect??TIA,,great lookin !!!!!!!!!!!!

:bump:

H

heavy dank nugg

vegged from clone obviously for 14 days after roots showed.flower for 80 days. that one was run dwc. If your seeds turn out sour d dominant hybreds expect a good stretch and fairly long flower time . I would veg seeds for as long as it takes to show pre flowers b4 fliping.Im still getting to know her myself.

archie123

HDN,thanks man.saw your "ad" post sweet..........got the seeds from a guy lives upper westside nyc,through a buddy,been trying to get ahold of him,to pick his brain???no luck yet...so i'll just treat them like you guy's instruct??works 4 me thanks A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning guys,

archie, i did finally made the trip, and picked up all my seeds yesterday. got my grape sorbert, DG's select mix and mystic gems. with hazeX skunk#1, daze, and mandala safari mix as freebies. im germinating them now. too bad they didnt label the mixed pack. that comes with sweetest cindy99, dieselrella, and oger99. all DG;s crosses are with C99 males. all fruity great looking pot. DG has great trich shots. i should get some great hash from these.
ill be starting a muiltstrain 2010 thread soon, i like to start them when im alittle into the grow. so there isnt as many veg pics.

Snype

Veteran
What up New England!
Just got my Double Strawberry Diesels in my EZ Cloner now for the past 8 days and roots are starting to come in.

My Chemdog Double D x Chemdog's and 4SD's broke threw the soil yesterday!

And my Blue Cheese's are doing well also!

Here's a pic of my Strawberry Cough #6 which is a 4 foot bush:

Harvested a bunch of Shiva Skunk the other day and curing it now! Happy Growing! :jump:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
:yes: great camera / grow work. nice strains too! thanks for the full update.

i cant wait to get these Dutchgrowns in some coco. :plant grow:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im alittle behind on clones. my tents are not very full. tent 2 has 3 plants in it now.
heres whats going on now. tent #1 is all ch9s and i have 6 more ch9s rooting in my e z cloner. after that. no more CH9's. i have alot better mothers now. i have 7 c99 PR, and 2 Flying dutchmen clones in 2 gal pots. vegging a few more days in the mother tent. then flowering them. giving my whiteberry clones a few more days in the EZ cloner
also, im flowering a c99 x panama red male in a closet upstairs. heres a few pics.

-=- tent 1
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- C99 x panama red male
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-