What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

<Mr.Blunt,
that looks fine!!!!!!!!!!!!now i use coco in my mix but your results are great!i may have to read up?the dirty dzn is down 1 from the heat,"i'll never do that again"problem,pic in profile. thanks to all,,,keep it green A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, that hash is payment for all the extra work thats been going on around here.
just did 7 transplants in to 3 gallon smart pots.
heres a picture of tent 1 all ch9's some in smart pots. and my flying dutchmen mom.
that 73 micron is dry and melting nicely. that 25 is gonna take awhile to dry, but i cant wait to smoke that shit. :D
-=- Tent 1
picture.php

-=- Flying Dman
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
Peace out Ganja D! Good luck where ever you end up and live out all of your dreams!

archie123

Snype,whats up man?
got some BB cheese.wondering what you think about BB BC,as mine will be sim.just a, what ya gonna do ?maybe should put them outside this summer?life is short .keep it green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u r real,i am not,thanks 2 u im a bot????

Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Snype,whats up man?
got some BB cheese.wondering what you think about BB BC,as mine will be sim.just a, what ya gonna do ?maybe should put them outside this summer?life is short .keep it green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u r real,i am not,thanks 2 u im a bot????

I did a single bean of BB Cheeze on my last variety run and it was good. But, on that same sampler, I did a Nirvana Swiss Cheeze.. it was great. I am running another on in this round. I'm very limited on space, so I do singles until I find a strain I like, then I rotate it in and out. Just switched my first 4 over to 12/12 yesterday.. I figure I'll have my first homegrown smoke of the year by 4/20.. nice day to shoot for anyway.

mgk :tiphat:

archie123

Maynard G>Archie<over&out
thanks man,got a 5 pk of fm's from a buddy that could not farm??wondering what to espect?gurela? fems???love the taste!!!been outside 4 yrs...!new to the inside and store bought genxs,but they do produce great results...just love expermenting with shit,,thanks again"
Archie
" all this shit is fake anyway"
4/20/60,,,,,,thats my party??????here we go!!!!sounds ripe????lets growZ&bgkd......ltr

Last edited:

MR.Montana

good morning everyone....i'm new to this site and am trying to figure out how to become a member of this group...I live and grow in MAINE...thanks for the help

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning new england.
welcome mr. montana. im a mainer too. theres a few of us here. great place to grow thats for sure.
i did 10 transplants from the cloner. im giving the whiteberrys afew more days to root up more. they took longer then the rest.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, stealth cab. they have light bulb splitters at home depot, you can take those 2 light sockets and make them 4.
what are you growing in? and strain are you using?

MR.Montana

YEAH I WAS SIKED WHEN MY GIRL SAID I COULD CONVERT THIS THING

HOPEFULLY YOU CAN READ THE WRITING ON THE PIC.

ALSO I HAVE STARTED FROM SEED AND ALL I KNOW IS IT WAS SOME DANK AND EXPENSIVE SHIT....I HAVE NO ACCESS TO CLONES RIGHT NOW....THE DIMENSIONS ARE 23"TALL... 7 DEEP AND 14 ACROSS....I'M ONLY RUNNING 2 x23 WATT BULBS AND THE TEMPS STAY VERY COOL...BARELY WARM(NO THERMOMETER YET)...THAT FAN PUSHES GOOD AND THERE IS NEGATIVE PRESSURE IN THE CAB...ILL POST SOME PICKS OF THE PLANT NEXT AFTER ITS NAP TIME WHICH STARTED TODAY(20/4)...ANY IDEAS OR CONCERNS....I DON'T HAVE ANY NUTES

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Nice cab, well done! I agree with FB, double up on those cfl's, more light=better yield.(as long as temps are okay)

G

Ganja D

Hi New England,
Thought I'd pop in and say hello.
Nice lookin cab Mr.Montana, very stealth indeed.
Know what sucks? Nebraska. It is never ending and endlessly the same boring terrain Indiana was also very uncool and gave me a bad vibe. I'm missing the mountains and streams of Vermont but can't wait for my new home and life in the west.
Keep growing friends and peace for now.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are in soil? i grow in coco. but theres a fairly new liquid sun in gray, thats my store. im going there this week. grabbing more coco and some nutes. i just grabbed smart pots too. shits looking good since i made the change.
my first grow was stealth, it was a hollowed out projection big screen tv. worked great, but i went bigger soon after, so i never finished anything in it. good luck with yours, temps can be hard to keep in check. glad its working well.
id pick some nutes up for your plants. make sure you keep ur PH in check. you want a nice healthy green. :D

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, canna coco is exclusive to liquid sun, its a ready to use coco. other brands do coco bricks. and its just dehydrated coco, that fluffs up when you add water. ive seen great results with brick coco. i just like cannas ready to use and nute line.

Latest posts

Latest posts