What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

unworthy

unworthy

:laughing:I hope i can keep up with you guys,,you all have the touch!!!!!!!i hope some of it rubs off??
Mr blunt,looks great,good luck w/ the new beans........thanks man
your unworthy subject Archie

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
archie, looks good... you are worthy.

grnMtnGrwr, they are coming along nicely!!

some chick rings my bell, saying she will clean my shit for free, but it has to be today... its a kirby sales person. well shes hott, young, and cool with weeds. so im having my stairs vacced for free and prob smoke a bowl with her after. :D

archie123

watch out them kirby folks don't give up,,xson inlaw way up in that pyramid scheam??but then again how hot??????cya A thanks man

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i rate chicks in 2 ways... boner jams ( chicks id fuck) and not boner jams.... she is a definite boner jams. really cute, like 5'3" very sexy body. tight ass... she is cleaning my carpets. :D ( out of 10, a 7.5 - very boneable)
its her first demo. i have no interest in buying one. shes not pushy at all. prob more happy im gonna smoke abong load w her on her first demo

archie123

throw her a bone,,,aahhhh blunt????????and snype.looks good man,,like i say im unworthy????ltr A1

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey FB420,

This may be a dumb question but how come you use a table in your sunhut tent? I usually just put mine on the ground and hand feed. Every once in a while i get some run off but not much and they give you that extra bottom layering so it stay in the tent. Do you find an advantage to using the tables???

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont water with much run off either. originally i was going to raise the early flower plants closer to my MH bulb, but since i dont have many plants in there now. i just moved the table w all the plants to under the HPS light. not seeing a huge advantage too it yet. once the tents full ill have it done up right.
tent number 2 doesnt have one

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
heres a few pictures of what i trimmed today, another day till shes dry enough to smoke well. its CH9 #7 the hazey pheno. one of my favorites of the ch9 batch. also my dutchgrowns germinated nicely within 48 hrs, they r planted in coco, theres a picture of that, and afew whiterry and ch9's stil rooting in the cloner.

-=- ch9 haze
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- seeds /cloner
picture.php

-=-

watching south park. rippin bong! :tiphat:

dan_kass

Lookin good FB :)

Oh and I ended up going to Organix instead of Liquid Sun....it's about half an hour closer but I'll be make my way up there soon.

~dan

H

heavy dank nugg

heres a special cut of iss found by a new england outdoor grower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a dry not cured piece of killer chem
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dan_K - anywhere other then harvest moon, haha. glad you found some where closer. my stores an hr away.

HDN, great pics. iss looks tasty and that killer chem is, well. killer!

H

heavy dank nugg

the killer chem fell a tad flat for me. very g13 dominant not bad just not my cup o tea.
the Iss well shes just a go to girl. nothing extraordinary but good and solid across the board.
good taste amazing smell you can coax some heavy dank nuggs outta her too and Ive never seen a nanner even when abused.

archie123

stop that,the pastures are always greener,, bla,bla,looks good gents...nice nugs,,thanks to all for all the insight and knowlege???gives a man something to shoot for!!!!not to let your colective heads swell!!but you guys make a new england winter look better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0937+222.jpg
    DSC_0937+222.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 12

archie123

HDN,thanks man...can't wait to cure it??????just some indi bg sd...also just ordered macro adpt for the nikon dslr90...should make things cleaner????those are some nasty lookin phenos you got there,,TY A1

archie123

:thank you:gentlemen?,the seedlings i 've started everything seemed ok other than that little heat prob. 9 days ago..um now they seem to have slowed way down??night time temps low 60's maybe to low???night time heat mat???they are drouping and a little yellow????

Attachments

• 3810 003.jpg
    3810 003.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 3810 005.jpg
    3810 005.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahh the dirty dozen, well it looks like you have a good fan on them. what are the temps on the reg? maybe if its too hot use one floro.
ive been using my seedling mat the last few days to germinate seeds. put my plate of seed in napkins on that. im using a thermometer to keep the temps in check. i keep it alittle off to the corner of the mat and the temps have been perfect.
the weather outside has been great the last few days. its still getting in the 30's at night tho.

Snype

Veteran
Hey so... what do you guys think?
Looks nice GrnMtm! You got a nice finger print on your #7 pic. :laughing: Good luck with the grow. We all know New England got the best growers!

Nice ISS cut too! I got some ISS cuts a few years back in Western MA.