What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

UpInTheCut

Whats going on peeps haven't been on here in a long while....women in the region have 'had sex,got preggers, and givin birth' since I've last been on here...but today I return!!!!!
Looks like everyone has been doing mighty fine!!
I have 15..... 30 gallons with the hole cut on the bottom of the pots ... out in the wild this year...all are a coco based organic mix with 3 type of gaunos chicken, bat, and rabbit... For Cal/mag I amended coco w/ gypsum and Epsom salt instead of dolomite lime. lime and coco don't really do well with each other. swings the PH way too high. also thew in some Bone meal for good measure...was a pretty easy year for lugging in the mix with the coco bales I get.. expand out to 2.7cf. and only weigh 12lb. each can bring 4 on my back at a time. I'm running freezeland bx, freezeland mix, and MightyAmestel/ Guerrilla Gold#3 all from over the border in Canada.. Hope everyone has a great outdoor season
and be careful ` n them thar' hills`
-Up
I'm not really worried about the smaller critters eating my plant, but how about deer and was thinking of puting trellis around it...really don't want to lug out chick wire.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: "HI EVERYBODY!"
images

green mountain - nice sun circle. ive never used a light mover before.. can u let us know how you like it?

up in the cut - hows it going? been awhile. but your always welcome here.

the nice weather is upon us(not today!) but last week was very nice out. ive been spending more time working outside. my ride around lawn mower wont fuckn start. i did a few things to it. cleaned the carb and replaced the spark plug, still no go. so ive been using the push mower. its a pain in the ass but it gets the job done.

good luck to anyone doing outdoors this year! im not sure what ill be doing yet.

Fatblunt I used one in the early 90z with 2 400z (Mh & hps). So when my buddy called and said he had one for free I had to jump on it! It will probably sit in the corner and collect dust! I'm setting up a nice room with 2 vert cool tube 400z with 2 600z in easy cools above!
Really need a broker! Sick of dealing with people!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
This thread is getting kinda quiet! .. Just thought I'd drop in and tell yous guys about my latest little darling. Reserva Privada's R.K.S... wow.. what a stinker.. nice yield of good solid buds. Great bag appeal.. definitely carry it in glass when you go out with it.. The buzz is very good.. nice taste.. smell when crumbling a bud kinda reminds me of baby poop.. I know that don't sound real good, but a couple people have agreed when they smell it.. as they're reaching for the pipe for another hit. This one is definitely staying in my stable. Hope everyone's well..

mgk :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know. :tumbleweed:
Ive been busy. nothing crazy going on over here.

green mountain, that light mover sounds pretty good. maybe ill try one at some point.

arch, nice nugs!!

MGK, sounds killer... i hope it doesnt taste like baby poop! :laughing:
it reminds me of grandma's boy.. when dante busts out the "shit your pants weed"..... sounds like a strain id just smoke on the toilet. :laughing:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: im pumped for new episodes of workaholics!!! :jump:
the new season starts the 29th.
workaholics.jpg

workaholics.jpg

if you havent seen it, check it out! its a HIGH quality show! :laughing:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Yo' FB. Just heard today that Anthrax is coming with Testament and Death Angel. State Theater Oct 3.
Going to have to check this show out, for sure.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Count me in on that show! Gonna take that day off from work.

Quick question got some ladies OD and these fucking slugs keep piling on them. Any advice to rid of these little bastards?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HYF, sweet. im over due for a show. i heard unearth is coming around pretty soon. they always put on a great show.

it was really nice out today. i worked on a few cars, and went swimming. i cant wait to go to the beach!!

Fuck bugs and slugs!!! I really hope everyone has a killer outdoor season!!! :tiphat:

Stinkymutt

Hope the show at the state is decent for you guys. Been a long time but ive been there 2 times for shows and both werent that great cause of the small size of the theater ? On the other hand Outdoor season is looking good for us this year so far. Doing our best to keep moose at bay and away from tender young plants. Only problem is I forgot the moth balls today but sprayed plenty of liquid fence. Moth balls will go out next weekend. We have 90 out and 45 more almost ready to go , just letting roots get a lil more established on clones .
peace
Mutt

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
What a long nights work. Out at the OD spot last night making a clear plastic covering for the ladies for all this rain were having this week.

Archie: the small beer dish worked mint! Thank you!

Stinky I'm on the same page still got to get some moth balls around the area. But hoping this year is gonna be a supa pissa OD season. Hahaha

H

highsteppa

I'm scrapping together a lil' outdoor grow...mob, lvpk , cherry pie, blueberry, and sour freeze. Going hobby style but at least I'll get some outdoor buds. Stay safe everyone :biggrin:

what up guys? heres a few shots!
Cali-O
picture.php

SSSBH (sour bubble x super silver haze) this stuff is unreal! if you have a chance to get it i would!
picture.php

SSSBH
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

im glad everyone is getting their outdoors ready. i always enjoy working outside. It beats the hell out of being trapped in a basement, working.

green mountain - not too much going on here. but those plants look killer. covered in trichs, just the way they should be... well done :respect:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a double post..

but whos been keeping up on new workaholics?!? the episode last night was VERY pot friendly. they looked soo fuckn high the whole time. i fuckn love this show!!

Latest posts

Latest posts