What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Looking forward to hitting my moms: Rez C99,ChemD, OG Kush, ECSD,Cali-O,Durban Poison,Galadriel,SSSBH, Sensi Star! Should be nice! Also going to pay it forward and send some in!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Gm guys! Harvested 2 days ago heres a few pics
Mtioa.jpg

Z99
jUaEA.jpg

Z99 "stinky"
BTrp3.jpg

MBS "MANGO"
CHv5W.jpg

Z99
jhLsp.jpg

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys! :wave:
killer pics!

green mountain - good luck w the breeding.. making seeds is always fun!

ne grower - nice nugs man!! nice n frosty, just the way i like it!

ive been bummed out since the bruins game 7 loss... i was hoping this year would be something like last year.... i guess not. :wallbash:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Thanks FatBlunt! Glad i was able to test both the Z99 and MBS. Came out super piffy for sure. Got new seats in the works I got Z99 crossed with sweettooth#4 im gonna be harvesting soon.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last few days have been shitty... i really cant wait till its consistently nice out.

but i wanted to stop in and tell you about this prank. i was actually the one being pranked in this one. so its really mrs.fatblunts prank...
i was taking a shower. washing my hair, and she sneaks into the bathroom and turns the water to cold when i wasnt looking!! its quite an annoying surprise. i did get her back, but since then, i keep thinking shes going to do it again. :laughing:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Old(ish) seeds. great germ rates

Old(ish) seeds. great germ rates

DSD from Rez

BH from SOL

One of the BH's cotyledon leaves have grown together.
Do I try to separate them or leave well enough alone?

True leaves are growing, and I don't think I've had this happen before.

Rolldaddy

You can separate them no prob. There only being held together at the tip. That has happened to me a I separated them without any damage. It's the seed that didn't fall off completely.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Hold ur gonna love S.O.L blockhead for sure. One of my faves for a long time. Shame i had to part ways buts its nice seein its still around. Lookin forward to seeing her grow up!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
You can separate them no prob. There only being held together at the tip. That has happened to me a I separated them without any damage. It's the seed that didn't fall off completely.

Thanks. True leaves are growing fine. I tried to separate them but they closed again. I'm not worried now that I've looked more closely.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Hold ur gonna love S.O.L blockhead for sure. One of my faves for a long time. Shame i had to part ways buts its nice seein its still around. Lookin forward to seeing her grow up!

I've run her before, actually these are my last 5 seeds of it. :shucks:
Time to learn the art of keeping bonsai mums.

Rolldaddy

No worries... She'll be fine and grow out of it. Lol

If you want to keep that strain just make a mom. You'll be fine on that end. Making the clones may be a bit more tricky if you haven't done that before. But that isn't rocket science either.

Good luck to all
RD

archie123

introducing white jones,by cgs,fourth week..

over&out
A1
had four teeth pulled and my foot hurts??fkn gout!!!least my jaw feels ok???:woohoo:

peace
A1

Looking great HYF & Archie! Just picked up a free Suncircle from the Bean!
Works great!
picture.php

picture.php

Also at the final stages of collecting pollen! Moms were put in 3weeks ago!

supermanlives

Veteran
looking good guys. even tho i am in cali my heart is back east. come a long way since the og days and the first ne thread. stay safe out there DAVESNOTHERE

Latest posts

Latest posts