What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
FB>> I find cold pressed neem oil really keeps the deer and slugs away!! I like to smear it along outside of my containers, drizzle it all over the plot, and hose the plants down at regular strength! I haven't had a nibble from a moose, bear, deer or slug since doing it this way.
PS. You should come to the fest and chill this weekend!

PEACE!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
MGK: thanks man. How did she smell during flower? Just started up some of the LABS CHEESE so I got big hopes for it. Been looking for a sweet and spicey strain so depending on Pheno and overall on how it produces gonna work a Raw Diesel x SWT#4 :tiphat:

FatBlunt: I'm with doobie on that! Gonna be some good times plus ill smoke u up on a fatty Fasts Spliff!

See u on the Hill Fam!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
MGK: thanks man. How did she smell during flower? Just started up some of the LABS CHEESE so I got big hopes for it. Been looking for a sweet and spicey strain so depending on Pheno and overall on how it produces gonna work a Raw Diesel x SWT#4 :tiphat:

FatBlunt: I'm with doobie on that! Gonna be some good times plus ill smoke u up on a fatty Fasts Spliff!

See u on the Hill Fam!

It's really hard for me to say how it smelled while growing. I do a multistrain perpetual, so.. I will check on that when the lights come on tonight and report back. All I can say, is duh.. I never took any clones of it, so it's going to be a fond memory after this next one gets harvested. The smoke is great.. very spicey.. kinda 'incense' like. Post cure smell is very skunky.. the gang kinda scooped it all up before I realized how good it was.. the most of this last one I've got going is going to end out in my stash can.

mgk :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Oh... I forgot to mention... my latest little closet darling is Sour Cream from DNA Genetics.. Supposedly a G-13 Haze X Sour Diesel mix... a great yielder, but took a solid 12 weeks to finish... for that reason, I only had one clone and was keeping her to decide if it was worth 12 weeks... well... it is and I am... It has a very old school taste.. reminds me of thai pot... I get no 'sour' flavor from her at all... Big lunker buds, (sorry, I got no pics).. nice and solid even after fully dried... stuff stinks like hell... So, now it's time to chop that old clone up and make a half dozen kids for future use.. I hate the 12 week part, I'll have to just get over it..

mgk (hangin in the shade) :toohot:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: sounds like a good time.
thanks for the help.

NEgrower - nice lookn outdoors. all that work will pay off in the end. :tiphat:

its been fuckn hott out!! ive been spending alot of time in the pool. :biggrin:

has any one seen the show wilfred?
today was a preview episode. its a pretty trippy show. only frodo baggins can see this dog as a person in a dog suit. :laughing:

interview-wilfred-elijahwood.jpg

Last edited:
G

Guest 226076

might see you up there on sat,want to test my triangle kush try to get king of the hill.ride safe and blaze on.happy trails

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
i hope everyone is having a killer time at the hill!!

i saw thats my boy last night... this movie is fuckin hilarious!! i was laughing the WHOLE time. might be the best adam sandler movie to date.

Thats-My-Boy1.jpg

i hope everyone is enjoying the weather. its not too hot out today... im gona mow the lawn and go swimming!!
later :tiphat:

chidoctor

with todays rain i should smoke a blunt and enjoy the breeze waiting for a break in wether for fishing! thanx to mass newest pot law i got just my sack of bud stolen from me by a SPFLD cop but no ticket or nothing just a quick i smell weed give it up or i am going to fuck you with tickets! i said sure officer take my grapefruit nuggets of dank, didnt want him finding my stash of shrooms and hash. i take this any day over being arrested or fined

Thanks for the tv tips fatblunt. I already love workaholics. I just started downloading Thats My Boy and the first season of Wilfred. I will report back...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy 4th of july (2days late)
i had a great 4th. i went to parades, BBQed and lit off some bombs!!!

has anyone else been to phantom fireworks? i got some killer deals. buy one get one free the entire store.

anyways, i hope everyone had a good and safe 4th of july.

***then again... its hard to celebrate freedom, when something as harmless as marijuana is outlawed.

happy 4th of july (2days late)
i had a great 4th. i went to parades, BBQed and lit off some bombs!!!

has anyone else been to phantom fireworks? i got some killer deals. buy one get one free the entire store.

anyways, i hope everyone had a good and safe 4th of july.

***then again... its hard to celebrate freedom, when something as harmless as marijuana is outlawed.

Mine was good to. Went to the fireworks, also stopped at Phantom myself an a bunch of us picked some up for a personal show!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, i grabbed acouple motar kits. and this one called the shockwave. it was a 36 shot. and it was the finale... you always have to save the best for last!

Yuno.Who

Yeah man phantom is always running those deals near the 4th. Theres actually another spot right down the street from them, a little hole in the wall warehouse that has some cool stuff also.

Yuno.Who

^^^ pm as in powdery mildew?

If so I have a thread for you man. Not chemicals, no bleach especially and works like a charm.