What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another great day outside.

doobienyce, how was the expo?? i wish i went. it looked like a good time.

GO BRUINS!

picture.php

G

Guest 226076

I have a spin pro it works good for smaller buds.the bigger buds tend to get caught up..takes a little getting used to but it is effective.happy trails....

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive never tried the spin pro. ill be modifying a box fan to be a trimmer soon.

bruins tonight! and tomorrow is 4-20. i hope we all have plenty of medicine to smoke tomorrow.

vwgtiron

Its been a while.

Its been a while.

Hi all, thought I would post up and say Hi, its been a while since I have been on. Was updating a blumat thread. Thought I would share some pics. Hope Maine is treating you well!!

HAPPY 420! STARTED THE DAY OFF WITH SOME NICELY CURED POISON DAWG! WHICH WAS AMAZING! WILL HAVE TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN! NOW VAPING SOME BHO! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY!
picture.php

Last edited:

vwgtiron

whats strains are you running vw??

looks like a jungle in there!!! how tall are those plants???

Ok they average 48", yield on each averages 5oz dry. in there is 3d, Flava flav, the flav, chernobyl, querkle, chem4og x sour jack, Blue berry sour d, dairy queen, la ultra, space jill, space bomb, weezil, jack the ripper, ace of spades, kaboom, qrazy train. Plus some other stuff, thats off the top of my head.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just smoked my first Wappa since last year.. never made a clone of her last year (mistake).. this year's pheno seems to be about the same as last year.. great yielder.. nice smell, nice taste and heavy handed buzz.. love it.. got 6 clones this time..

mgk :smokey: