What's new

New Caledonia

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks dubi, love her too haha
She was never under 18-20c at lights off so not too cold.
I made sure to familiarize myself with her already :smokeit:

The description on your site is spot on with musky lemon aroma on the buds and even the geranium flower touches.
Taste is sour/nutty with a little bit of that geranium, not lemony on the taste, pretty good.

I find the high clicks with my head a lot, it is electric enough for me but not speedy, my favorite aspect as I said above is that it makes music sound really amazing, whatever you put on you feel it 100% and affects your mood directly. I listen to music almost 24/7 so that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Great headspace not too paranoid, in the right dosage you feel very connected and is great for social interactions too but it's a bit cold and spaced out if you smoke a lot, I like even this stage of the high.
Ceiling is really high too, smoke more get higher.

If something changes dramatically with a cure I hope I remember to report back :biggrin:
heheheh :glad you love her D @JustGrowing420 and that you find our strain description accurate despite i think your plant was a bit of an outlier. The effects of New Caledonia may not be as potent as those from, for example, Thai A5 Haze or Killer A5 Haze that you have experienced before, but they are much warmer, brighter, and more positive and expansive. It doesn't dramatically improve with a long cure, and in my experience best moment of NC harvest was after 2-3 months of curing. Enjoy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @MAHA KALA this last one looks indeed more tropical in the leaf pattern, although let's wait for flowering stage to properly evaluate them. Are they already into early flowering stretching ?

Hasch

learning and laughing
Day 11 after sprouting
In 13 x 13cm pots

PXL_20240206_124810894.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpg

I'm a bit bewildered by her size.
😳
Seems big for only 11 days on a 18 / 6 schedule, light nutrients and love.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi @MAHA KALA this last one looks indeed more tropical in the leaf pattern, although let's wait for flowering stage to properly evaluate them. Are they already into early flowering stretching ?

yeah they are, @dubi. but some don't stretch too much, I will post some pics for comparison soon.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Day 11 after sprouting
In 13 x 13cm pots

View attachment 18956077
I'm a bit bewildered by her size.
😳
Seems big for only 11 days on a 18 / 6 schedule, light nutrients and love.

Glad you finally decided to germinate some New Caledonia seeds ;) Did you germinate more seeds, or only one? Yeah, it's a very vigorous line from the very start!

Hasch

learning and laughing
Hey dubi,
I germinated 3 NC, 2 H x P and my only Thai Chi.

They all took their sweet time to pop the husk, but all made it that far.
One NC seedling was runty / shriveled with some brown spots.
It died after two days.
PXL_20240129_084729409.jpg

The rest are doing fine. 😅
The TC took the longest to sprout and is the smallest so far.

PXL_20240206_105639399.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Thai Chi

Hasch

learning and laughing
PXL_20240219_085706602.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Day 24 after popping from the dirt.
They've been getting 11 / 13 light for 7 days now. No signs of sex yet

Am thinking of topping them now, is that ok during the flip from veg to bloom?

Or does that stress the plants, better to top after they have outed themselves?
🤔

@dubi

JonnyWeedSeed

Hey Hasch, your plants look pretty well established .... probably fine to top. I usually wait until the 5th or 6th node shows up just to be sure the root system is established (before switching the lights) but I think you're OK here. Good luck and Peace.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
heh that NC4 is twice as bigger than on that pic now LOL

this is NC2... I dont know if I should say it, it is still early,,, but in this stage, this pheno reminds me Acapulco Gold Skunkman used to have.. spot on imo. very similar hehehe just for now. I will get better pic, this pic doesnt do it justice. lime green buds are so lime green that it hypnotizes me..

caledonianacapulco.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great to know you are excited with the traits of your female 2 @MAHA KALA :) Female 4 seems a crazier tropical expression. Don't overlook fast flowering phenos like female 6, such short flowering expressions with hybrid look still can deliver great terpenes and highs. I'm also excited to learn more about each one during rest of the flowering!

Latest posts

Latest posts