What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Friar Tuck said:
Update on behalf of my friend Southwind......

I just got off the phone with SW, and he is not doing well at all. It was a very short conversation, as he was weak and I kinda disturbed his rest. I gave him all of your love, and a heap of my own. It seems, his failing kidney, is just about kaput. :badday: He has a close family member being tested as a donor, for hopefully what will be a new kidney. Until then, he can barely make it out of bed. He asked if i could call back later during the week, as he was just not able to gather much strength to speak with me for more than a minute.

Please.....everyone, summon as much good energy as you possibly can, and send it out to this good man. He really needs all the good vibes, prayers, joojoo, whatever, sent his way.

In his honor, I have sprouted some Bog original sourbubble he gave to me, out of the kindness of his heart. He told me they were given to him, through a mutual friend, straight from Bogs hand. As a side project of my own, I will make more of these available as freebies for the community.

Get well soon my friend! I hope your bro is a match. Much love.

:ying:

Thanx for the update. I will also sprout those same beans he gave me as well, he told me they were Sour Bubble bx0 but the 0 had a line through it. I am also gona reveg and try to save the last SB plant i have from his SB seeds. Im thinking about ya buddy.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I wish I knew what to say. I'm not connected to the community but it always hurts to hear someone is in pain and failing health. For those of us that have decent health we have a lot to be thankful for. I hope they find a donor and soon to help SW get back to doing what he loves.

Cannabeard

My family sends love my friend SW. I hope you get what you need, and soon. Positive thoughts and feelings as well.

Be well...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks much for the update Friar Tuck. He is in my thoughts and prayers. The good thing is if he gets a match life will be heavenly in comparison. Jah bless and help our friend get what he needs to be well...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll be in our thoughts and praryers, Southwind!!! :smoke: I hope you get well soon! Best of luck in your upcoming surgery.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friar Tuck said:
Update on behalf of my friend Southwind......

I just got off the phone with SW, and he is not doing well at all. It was a very short conversation, as he was weak and I kinda disturbed his rest. I gave him all of your love, and a heap of my own. It seems, his failing kidney, is just about kaput. :badday: He has a close family member being tested as a donor, for hopefully what will be a new kidney. Until then, he can barely make it out of bed. He asked if i could call back later during the week, as he was just not able to gather much strength to speak with me for more than a minute.

Please.....everyone, summon as much good energy as you possibly can, and send it out to this good man. He really needs all the good vibes, prayers, joojoo, whatever, sent his way.

In his honor, I have sprouted some Bog original sourbubble he gave to me, out of the kindness of his heart. He told me they were given to him, through a mutual friend, straight from Bogs hand. As a side project of my own, I will make more of these available as freebies for the community.

Get well soon my friend! I hope your bro is a match. Much love.

Are the funds from the auction still helping him with expenses or is that long gone by now ?

S_a_H

icough2getoff

Southwind, hope you're able to pull through. Sounds like you're doing all you can, I hope that you're able to get a fresh new kidney and come back strong. I'm thinking about you buddy.

B

Brother_Monk

S_a_H : The funds are still in limbo at the auction site. The holiday season set them back pretty far, but I have been assured they are working hard to catch up. I'm ironing out the details of their new transfer method.

mrred : I have not spoken with SW since the last update. I was suppoda call him the middle of last week, but got busy with life and forgot. I will call him again very soon, and hopefully he will be able to talk a little longer this time. He sounded very weak last time.

As far as the seedlings.....well here are three in coco. They need a transplant and some Mg and N. Will take care of that this weekend.

picture.php

O

olddrifter66

S_a_H :

mrred : I have not spoken with SW since the last update. I was suppoda call him the middle of last week, but got busy with life and forgot. I will call him again very soon, and hopefully he will be able to talk a little longer this time. He sounded very weak last time.

As far as the seedlings.....well here are three in coco. They need a transplant and some Mg and N. Will take care of that this weekend.

picture.php

Updated pics???

B

Brother_Monk

olddrifter66 said:
Updated pics???

Friar Tuck said:
They need a transplant and some Mg and N. Will take care of that this weekend.

Just look at them pics again od, Lol....they look exactly the same. There's your update.

Latest posts

Latest posts