What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Bruja64

For Southwind

For Southwind

This is for you Southwind.
A bit of LifeSaver that I just harvested.

Hope you are doing better. Sure do miss you. :badday:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I'm just gonna say it, I don't see the purpose of this thread anymore. I've followed it long enough and to me there's no "preservation" if someone isn't producing the seeds and somehow spreading them around. Too bad too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to much misinformation regarding BOGS gear. There are a few threads that he is and has been distributing to bay area clubs. Thats what I have herd and there is a post from BOG where he states he will be doing this.

Care Free 1

Veteran
VirginHarvester said:
I'm just gonna say it, I don't see the purpose of this thread anymore. I've followed it long enough and to me there's no "preservation" if someone isn't producing the seeds and somehow spreading them around. Too bad too.

Patience. If I could go into the bathroom and pinch off a few packs, I would!!! This time of year is very hectic and things should smooth out after during the new year.

Creating seeds cannot come overnight, and can take many, many months from scratch.

Lets just say for now that things are in the works.

Southwind - Can you contact me when you get a chance buddy?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Hammerhead said:
to much misinformation regarding BOGS gear. There are a few threads that he is and has been distributing to bay area clubs. Thats what I have herd and there is a post from BOG where he states he will be doing this.
Yeah, darn though, that's not helping me much.
:muahaha:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Care Free 1 said:
Patience. If I could go into the bathroom and pinch off a few packs, I would!!! This time of year is very hectic and things should smooth out after during the new year.

Creating seeds cannot come overnight, and can take many, many months from scratch.

Lets just say for now that things are in the works.
Now that's the kind of swagger I was looking for!
:jump: :jump:

O

olddrifter66

HAPPY NEW YEARS SW......and everyone here on the mag.
48 minutes to go!!!

D

doubledotdank

i had bogglegum years ago. it was fast and huge and tasty...man i wish i still had that one...

psilopod

just planted some sour rhino( sour bubble x white rhino) via a generous member. That's gonna be pure headstash and then we're bumping/selling off auto ak for the first go round. The auto ak is going strong and the sour rhino which was started later hasn't broken the soil yet as they were planted yesterday.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Wellllll incase everyone wasn't aware bcbuddepot has bog beans for sale original and f2's. Even new strains, chocolate bubba. 125 bucks a pack. Once I have 500 bucks to spare I plan on buying a few packs

Cannabeard

Very Nice to see you CF1, Happy new year to you and yours. Send my regards to SW. I hope everyone had/has a safe and fruitful New Year. May your 2009 be your best year.

Peace and good health to all

Bongojaz

A-Loc said:
Wellllll incase everyone wasn't aware bcbuddepot has bog beans for sale original and f2's. Even new strains, chocolate bubba. 125 bucks a pack. Once I have 500 bucks to spare I plan on buying a few packs
i contacted them a while back,and all they have are f2's. i don't know what they're selling now but i wonder.......

Latest posts

Latest posts