What's new

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
I will put them on our website tonight. We have them in stock in our shop. I will post a link to the uniseal page asap. MyGardenDoctor.com. You can PM me if you want me to ship them to ya.

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
wow, just wow

the plants look awesome........but that rootmass out of the tub is ridiculously amazing

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
nice! how many garbage bags did each one take????
thanks for stepping into the photo, helps to get a better perspective on your set up.
I hope you are pleased with your 1st harvest in that chamber of dank!

Mister_D

Veteran
Apparently some mod didn't like my compliment ghetto, but respect for the show and skills it took to bring it together :good:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is this, I don't even... WOW.

Can you snap a pic of the diameter of the chopped stalks in those totes for us?

Mad props yo...

gettogro

Veteran
I had 2 pheno's in there 2 biggest plants were 3.3 and 3.18. wound up with about 15.5 total. averaged just over 2.5 per plant. I got all the same higher yielding pheno's in there now. I think I can do better this time. averaging over 3 per plant is my goal for the next round.

I didnt get a pic of the trunks, but ill get one next round.

Kit Kat

Just adding another "whoa impressive" comment in here - this is making me seriously rethink how I'd like to proceed in the future.

Bonzo

Veteran
I had 2 pheno's in there 2 biggest plants were 3.3 and 3.18. wound up with about 15.5 total. averaged just over 2.5 per plant. I got all the same higher yielding pheno's in there now. I think I can do better this time. averaging over 3 per plant is my goal for the next round.

I didnt get a pic of the trunks, but ill get one next round.

not too shabby getto! :dance013: awesome dude...:)

You can kind of gauge the diameter of the chopped trunk by the last picture in post 143 over to the right one of these monsters had already been cut down but the stump still appears to be there...hope that helps :D