What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

gettogro

Veteran
Thanks all,

Plants are about 6' x 6' now. They look be the perfect size for my plant centers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3.5 weeks to go :)

ILoveit

Those are great spear shaped stems.

I have a few question...
Do you prune the inner growth?
How many times a min/hour is the air in the grow room exchanged?
What would you say is the key to all the flourishing gigantic plants?
How many day di you veg these plants for?

Thanks gettogro.

badmf

Havent tried them yet, although I am running a mix of 8 1k hps and 10 600w mh lights, Im thinking Ill switch the 600 mh's to all Hps the final weeks of flower.

Me either :thank you:

:laughing:
If cory and trevor are any relation to Me, myself, and I then they did a decent job.lol

BTW all 600's are hps not mh, you can find 400's in mh.

gettogro

Veteran
all the 600's are metal halide, I am switching them to sodium bulbs for the last 3 weeks of flower.

GettoGro?... Could you take a few minutes to explain your feeding regimen?
Do you mix a new batch of nutes each week? adding back water than draining at the end of the week?
Do you add back nutes throughout the grow? not draining unless you see plant problems?

Thanks in advance..... Your grow has been an inspiration!

P1000170.jpg

D

DHF

Respect GG....Just make sure yas keep the insides cleaned out and opened up for proper airflow and lumen absorption while not allowing excess humidity buildup inside those big bitches durin lights off till end of cycle cuz airborn nastys`ll form with the quickness and reduce your bottom line guaranteed if not paid attention to....anyways....

Thanks for bringin back memories Bro....attention to detail with laboratory conditions means everything with big plants or they`ll come back and turn on yas at the end and rot down from the inside out ...seen it too many times over the yrs.....

Hope harvey`s waay more than yas `re lookin for and ....the next 3.5 wks will determine their fate weight and quality wise , so handle it....I know you will.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:....

ILoveit

Respect GG....Just make sure yas keep the insides cleaned out and opened up for proper airflow and lumen absorption while not allowing excess humidity buildup inside those big bitches durin lights off till end of cycle cuz airborn nastys`ll form with the quickness and reduce your bottom line guaranteed if not paid attention to....anyways....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:....

Could you please explain?
I always have condensation building up on the inner lids or maybe its just the bubble splashes from using air pumps. Youve got me wondering... because this is the first time ive heard of it.

turbo14

Veteran
I always have condensation building up on the inner lids or maybe its just the bubble splashes from using air pumps. Youve got me wondering... because this is the first time ive heard of it.

As for as "cleaning" I think DHF is referring to pruning the bottoms and inner branches so that air can flow the inner canopy. Preventing bud rot, PM and other nasty disease.

I would defiantly agree on an inner prune and lower prune.. Those buds up top and around the vert's will start to resemble louisville sluggers with a quickness.

No larf, just chunkers.

Love and light ghetto

turbo

D

DHF

Well ...This ain`t Getto`s first rodeo , and Turbo`s right in that opening the plants up and cleanin out the insides and lowers to devert vital plant energy for the upper and outer colas/limbs ......but......it`s better ta do it before the flip and have all the shit whacked out before strtech.....

It`s hardta get folks ta hack nugs outta their plants once they`re already formed and swellin somewhat...so....That said...

What I meant ILI was to open em up and clean out most of the unneeded fans that yes , sweat/transpire like a bitch during lights off as well as lights on for nutrient uptake with big plants , but .......

Lights off without major air exchange will have condensation ALL over the plants in late flower when lights come on since plants flower/swell at night from the juice the plants sucked up during lights on as they were pumpin resin as a survival mechanism , and ........

Shit out/transpire all the excess humidity they didn`t use/assimilate for swellage during lights off , and then the process starts all over when the lights come back on again.......so....

Getto`s got mad skills and I`m sure he`s on top of things , but I was mostly makin the post for folks that want to grow big plants without the experience to do so........

Lotta details with big plants.....especially the more indica dominant hybrids that grow much much more leaf/foliage than the 50/50 hybrids I usedta run with Krusty buckets.....anyways...

Mater cages and horti trellis draped across the plants help open the plants up somewhat , but chickenwire stapled to the ceilings allows all manners of options to tie up and support heavy ass lateral limbs as well as openin the plants up for proper airflow and lumen absorption FTW.......and again...Respect GG.....

Good luck ....DHF....:ying:.....

gettogro

Veteran
yall get ready to flame the getto. i got a PGR report to post soon, and i have to say some people will not like it. But i am going to keep it real phosphoload, flowerdragon, and bushmaster... whatever you want to call it..

D

DHF

yall get ready to flame the getto. i got a PGR report to post soon, and i have to say some people will not like it. But i am going to keep it real phosphoload, flowerdragon, and bushmaster... whatever you want to call it..
No flamers Bro... it is what it is....Was wonderin boutchas.....Hope all`s well....

I`ll be over here on my bucket....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

gettogro

Veteran
These got bushmaster at .8 ml gallon for 3 days then flushed for 1 day around day 17.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These in the big system did not get any bushmaster. However they are 4 days behind the plants pictured above.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts