What's new

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

shredGnar

so sick.. is that day 15 of 12/12 or since they've been put into the big system?

i see you pulled the trigger on the gro-bot. How does it work for you?

catalyte

Veteran
hey, hats off to you brother!

the flowering pics earlier in this thread are amazing. :yes:

mind if i ask what exactly the "GroBot Evolution" is, i tried googling it but nothing came up?

gettogro

Veteran
I cant really say that their was a yield difference. The Bushmaster treated plants seemed to be a week ahead of the non treated plants. Seemed to help speed up flower development. Since they were in 2 different rooms and environments its hard to say. Final quality was about the same. Only complaint about the WIFI is its all gone... :)

All the info on the grobot is on Google.
This room is a good 30 minuet drive from my house, albeit a beautiful drive. Grobot allows me a couple days away from the grow. I find myself driving there just to add 50ml of ph down..

This round plants looks like Ill hit a 3# + average

gettogro

Veteran
so sick.. is that day 15 of 12/12 or since they've been put into the big system?

i see you pulled the trigger on the gro-bot. How does it work for you?

12/12 day 15

So far Grobot is doing exactly what is says it will do. I don't have to do any adbacks or ph adjusting. Just set it and forget it. I do manual water changes every week or so, and BB OD are added manually. I am not using it for lights, co2, or anything else yet. I did notice the humidity reading is about 10 points off. There is no internet at this grow so I dont think Ill be using it for much more than a nute ph doser. But if it works well I might add them to my other rooms.. It would be nice to monitor my grows from the beach for the weekend...

gettogro

Veteran
Day 34

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmari

Another beautiful grow, Gettogro. Pretty much everything looks so well engineered and executed.

When growing trees, do you favor a set up like this with +2kw per tree, or more like 1kw per plant as in your previous thread? My current set up is two trees, RDWC, 3kw. Previously it was 4 trees and 3400w. So far it seems to be less work for similar yields.

Also, I find it interesting that you were battling low humidity! Do the air conditioners dehumidification cause this? I read that early on you were battling high humidity rather than low humidity.

joe schmo

Awesome grow man, I would like to know what kind of fitting your using where the pvc connects on your tubs, and where to get them at?is that 3 inch pvc?

ILoveit

What Id like to know is does it make difference in the net pot size you use?
Does larger mean bigger yield?

Also does the water level touch the bottom of your net pots or just beneath it?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
weird, thread has been showing a page 14 since last night, was wondering why I couldnt get to it. I post and looks like I'm the first post on page 14????? Weird...

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
I think that is due to deleted posts or something..
Happens over here as well.. sometimes I cant get to that final page, just refreshes the current (which actually is the final).

Gettogro, those are some fatties for only being 34 days. I'm a hair behind you right now with some shrubs of my own at 22 days. I can only hope I see similar swellage as you.

Killing it over there..