What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes, certainly! I saw thh next to Thai and the resemblance is great; My memory sucks, but I wrote down my thoughts about it, somewhere, also in the forums....
It could be that Posi/Tom's haze is a different selection than tfd/seedsman's...
I'm absolutely certain that THH's purple phenos don't have that incense flavor, I clearly remember the black pepper scent...
The green are more lemony, herbal, The effect was stimulating, bright, energetic, in both pheno,

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Well, I just cut one male branch off of a big female wild thai. Here's hoping it was that one breeder branch!

Some of it's sisters are full herm though, pulling them day by day as they show.

yes. thanks for sharing, thats another case I hear about.. I see you are thai enthusiast :D enjoy your smoke.

Don't know what to say, I have seen it a million times...
How much Thai seeds from Thailand have you grown? I have grown thousands and maybe 25% were hermi, before during and after sexing. There are many many different forms of intersexed female plants.

-SamS

so flowerpower, that plant which did it, shehim is probably of thai genetics...

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
yes I agree, it seems that skunkman did bend the truth to someones advance recently, although he didnt like that at Nevil :D hahahahah

I believe in skunkman words before 2009, in that time Ohz was lumbo/mex/thai/SouthIndian mixture...

like this post

so original haze with thai blood lines??? and now it is funny to skunkman that somebody thinks there is thai in ohz LOL

where the hell that thai appeared in that colombian, when it should be only three way colombian hybrid?
We can quote post all day , many are contradicting. But will clearly show Thai and S.indian were additions ( very small actually) , not main components

Want to hear a secret 🤫 there is no Mexican in Original Haze

Another thing about the stories Sams has shared in reguards to lineage and a sativa mix, they are from RL and J not G

The Thai and S Indiana Kerala X O Haze crosses were made by my neighbor, R.L. the junior O Haze grower that made the O Haze poster, as I did not grow much Haze until the next year. So anyway it is now pretty hard to tell but what most have was pure Colombian, green, purple, lime green, silver, magenta, blueish, I saw all this before Haze had anything besides Colombian in it . A little bit has Thai, and even less has S Indian

-SamS

I did not know if his name started with a J or a G I think I have said both. But it is G. J was a kid who helped G.

-SamS

I just read all the posts from my last post #1945 to #2376.The seeds I sold to Nevil were all made by me mostly from Holland work.

I never sold any I collected from Haze I obtained from the Haze Bros. I sold my work.

J & G are the same guy. Almost all my OHaze seeds were from him.

I never sold any OHaze X S Indian Kerala or Thai as OHaze, I always called them OHaze X whatever.

Burning Bush was 100% pure OHaze I grew it in Calif and named it,

-SamS

I think Burning Bush did have Thai, I believed it had Thai genes from seeds I had given to the OHaze bros, but those genes were not in most of the OHaze they were all just pure Colombian, a three way Colombian hybrid. I could be wrong about the Burning Bush, but I am pretty good at recognizing the forms and smells and effects of OHaze, I grew the Burning Bush and named it, but I collected the seeds that grew the BB from a OHaze plant the OHaze Bros had grown, so I could be wrong.

-SamS

. One of the Haze growers RL told me a different story then the Original Haze guy that did it first up in the SC mountains and then in the next few years moved down to right by my house, less then a block away, the other Haze grower RL, who put out the OH poster lived a block the other side of my house. I had a friend "J" that used to help the SC mountain Haze grower, he was also a good friend of RCC, he told me all about the early Original Haze I never saw, as I got back to SC in early 1972. They both told me different stories, I did not care so much it was the Cannabis I was interested in.

-SamS

I have no ill intentions I never did . My only intention was to find the truth . I mean no disrespect or negativity towards Sams , it’s just proof of post . Soo here you see the different stories from one source

But ask yourself this who do you believe .
My story comes from an apprentice of the originator G .
G gave My friend answers to my questions

Sams story is from j (a helper of G the Originator ) and RL who wasn’t a partner until the 3 years or so after the Original Haze was first being grown . What does RL know about origins ?

Believe as you wish

My conclusion is That Nevil Probably obtained Burning bush Stock

Positronics either did a cross with Haze or this is a hybrid from Sams he doesn’t recall

Maha

I respect your work .

I’m curious as to your experiences with pure Thai , what’s the earliest year you smoked and Grew Thai . Also what current pure Thai do you Grow

1luvbigherb

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont think you have any respect. you sure dont have any respect for Tom Hill. he told you:
Bigherb,

I gave you the answer to these reports you speak of already in the previous post #1058. I do not care who reported it, or how many times. They, and you are wrong if any of you think the haze I work with shares any similarities at all with the uptown, or the leathery sandalwoody type Dutch Haze. I am very familiar with them all Bigherb, YOU are not. So kindly shut the fuck up about it. Or at least just provide links of these reports instead of trying to speak all matter of factly about it as you did in post #1055 """"That this trait is present in tom hill haze aswell as other colombian traits such as sandlewood incense but SHHHH he doest like when i mention that""" Yeah you got that right, I don't like that, because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This what you're doing here is not research, it nothing more than acting like a pesky lil girl who can't take no for an answer and just keeps on pushing and pushing her agenda. I'm tired of it. Get a life. And those posters you have such a hard on for are like a dime a dozen in California right now, everybody and their brother has one, big deal, lol.

Big City, thank you, exactly right.

it was at 2011, so can you finally and kindly shut up? or will it take you another 12 years?

I agree with Tom Hill, you dont know what you are talking about. get real life please.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Bigherb,

This what you're doing here is not research, it nothing more than acting like a pesky lil girl who can't take no for an answer and just keeps on pushing and pushing her agenda. I'm tired of it. Get a life.

please, do that. get life.

bigherb

Veteran
That’s what cowards do

Avoid answering the question

Hiding in a offensive position, in your case Negativity and Disrespect

Who did I just disrespect in that last post ?

Maybe you are like Tom claiming to be a Thai expert with a vast seed collection but admits he only smoked the last of the imports in 82 or Soo . While growing sour D , in your case Neville’s haze n hybrids which are just boring Bs lumbo

Tom Your haze King who admittedly never smoked Santa Cruz Haze in the 70’s

I like your post I compliment you , just still you act like a female , you may actually e not sure

Done with you , good luck spreading your knowledge and negativity

I won’t ever grow your seeds and such energy shouldn’t be spread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
This what you're doing here is not research, it nothing more than acting like a pesky lil girl who can't take no for an answer and just keeps on pushing and pushing her agenda.

yes pesky lil girl... cant take simple no. I see that this bigherb doesnt respect willydread too and willydread gave him some respect... not only me or Tom Hill... sure he will troll the fact that toms haze is thai dom in future, no doubt about it.

I dont discuss with anybody when I am 100% sure that person doesnt know what he is talking about. that is case with bigherb. cant respect people with work behind them, why would others respect you?

I like this post, it says all:

bigherb Tom Hill

bigherb Tom Hill

bigherb Tom Hill

bigherb Tom Hill

Tom Hill is authority on his line... what is work with haze of bigherb? some quoting on internet?

everybody can look to mangobiche thread in cbg forum and see that this supposed to be expert on haze, bigherb, is wondering that there are mango pheno in original haze... that guy has no clue what he is talking about.. shit.

oh so he deleted not to look like complete idiot... but I find it. look at it people, self called "haze expert" doesnt know there are mango pheno in original haze... bigherb doesnt know what he is talking about...

bigherb said:
Anyhow my point was Original Haze is not known to carry mango . While mango haze and a rare pheno in a haze hybrid might show . These last few days are the first I recall of any reports

1luvbigherb

yes, because only you can do is to read something on internet, instead of real growing.

get real life please.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, certainly! I saw thh next to Thai and the resemblance is great; My memory sucks, but I wrote down my thoughts about it, somewhere, also in the forums....
It could be that Posi/Tom's haze is a different selection than tfd/seedsman's...
I'm absolutely certain that THH's purple phenos don't have that incense flavor, I clearly remember the black pepper scent...
The green are more lemony, herbal, The effect was stimulating, bright, energetic, in both pheno,
now you got me wondering… sativa‘s can (and do )taste differently and smell differently & yet still have similar effects?

befa

Neville's Haze meurt lentement de dessiccation
Ouah! dégoûtant
Oui, à cause du manque de génétique disponible, on finit par brasser des conneries, et c'est mon cas avec ce Neville's H.
C'est un travail qui m'a été demandé par un ami proche qui est fou de cette variété, il veut analyser 2 mâles avec la même progéniture femelle, je pense qu'on voit déjà les résultats arriver, rien de nouveau, juste du vieux truc.
Donc conclusion perte de temps et encore du blabla et des douleurs aux oreilles et aux yeux.
Dans un but lucratif ou non, y a-t-il ici des gens qui travaillent en équipe ? C’est-à-dire échanger de la génétique dans le seul but de réaliser des créations communes et ainsi d’échanger des expériences et des avancées, des découvertes et bien plus encore. Cela pourrait mettre les sujets de Neville et d'autres sur la table et conduire à de nouvelles aventures.
Je crois sincèrement qu’il existe ici un grand potentiel de créativité.
Créer votre propre brume, votre propre DOM est toujours mieux que de jouer dans une publicité Neville's Haze ou cookie, vous ne trouvez pas ?
Vous ne trouverez rien de rare ou d'exceptionnel dans la culture de ces hybrides, car cela a déjà été fait. Il y a des gens ici qui fabriquent des outils plus beaux et plus fonctionnels sans les utiliser if .
Beaucoup de choses suggèrent que Haze est le Graal, oui, c'est certainement le cas, mais je peux vous dire que le poison sud-africain de Durban était alors mystique.
S'il y a des personnes qui ont envie de travailler en équipe pour des conseils, des échanges... je suis preneur.

SDC14519.JPG
SDC14515.JPG
SDC14521.JPG

Last edited:

befa

You could blow lines of that fucking pollen 🤣
Thanks for the advice ;) maybe I should invite some people? No I'm going to make bags and resell it to a fucking craker and with that I'm going to buy some super genetics, better yet I'm going to donate it to our church.
Seriously, I'm brewing right now, I don't have the right tools to do the work I want to do.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I work in team, everybody who shared genetics with me in form of cut or seeds, everybody who tested it, is part of MAHAKALA team. it is free collective of rree minded people without any boss.. and anybody with good heart and passion for sativas can join in.. we created great new generations original haze hybrids together (while these trolls were dropping their shit on boards), mixing thai blood original haze line with old school hawaiians for example, like this one with Kona Gold...

people loves it, @numide, @GreenAndFast or @Jahaze can confirm quality and fun they got from it...

pics from @Jahaze

20230715_105749-jpg.18865829

20230715_105938-jpg.18865830

full

anybody who got mango fuely phenos of this hawaiian haze, ringed the bell in middle of their brains... soooo cerebral...

befa

Je travaille en équipe, tous ceux qui ont partagé la génétique avec moi sous forme de boutures ou de graines, tous ceux qui l'ont testée font partie de l'équipe MAHAKALA. c'est un collectif libre de personnes à l'esprit libre, sans aucun patron.. et toute personne ayant un bon cœur et une passion pour les sativas peut se joindre à nous.. nous avons créé ensemble de superbes hybrides haze originaux de nouvelles générations (pendant que ces trolls laissaient tomber leur merde sur des planches), en mélangeant du thai blood original haze line avec des hawaïens old school par exemple, comme celle-ci avec Kona Gold...

les gens l'adorent, @numide, @GreenAndFast ou @Jahaze peuvent confirmer la qualité et le plaisir qu'ils en ont retiré. .

photos de @Jahaze

20230715_105749-jpg.18865829

20230715_105938-jpg.18865830

full

tous ceux qui ont eu le phénotype de mangue de cette brume hawaïenne ont sonné la cloche au milieu de leur cerveau... tellement cérébral...

befa

Puta de madre , what I wanted to hear, see, thoughtful crosses.
Ok for the collective, we can discuss it if you want at some point.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Puta de madre , what I wanted to hear, see, thoughtful crosses.
Ok for the collective, we can discuss it if you want at some point.

its up to you. create your own project and convince others it will work, your idea has to have some sharp shape, consistency and inspiration power. or join some of our running projects...

sometimes it is only experiment. and nothing more but just fun. like now we have new seeds for test, for unique strong euphoric weed mixing heirlooms together. not intended to sell, but only as fun for friends.

befa

c'est à vous. créez votre propre projet et convainquez les autres qu'il fonctionnera, votre idée doit avoir une forme précise, une cohérence et une puissance d'inspiration. ou rejoignez certains de nos projets en cours...

parfois, ce n'est qu'une expérience. et rien de plus que du plaisir. comme maintenant, nous avons de nouvelles graines à tester, pour une herbe euphorique forte et unique mélangeant des héritages ensemble. pas destiné à vendre, mais seulement à amuser des amis.
The project would be to aclimatize African, Thai and Colombian lines indoors, on land and in hydro.
The best would be to combine 2 to 3 thai together, 2 to 3 african together...all with similar terpenes as much as possible, and stack them.
My friend and I have stacked 3 afghans and the results are promising. We've seen a lot of interesting things.
The problem is to have pure lines.