What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK people starting this over and I’m using all the remaining seed please wish me luck , let the germinating Mat sit for 24 hours before put the seed in it to make sure the temperatures were stable and they seem comfortable , so again wish me luck..I really want these to work out
B3651E78-FCFD-4E7D-A6F9-2A8BCB16D49E.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have to be careful because I know myself before you know it I’ll have a jungle on my hands and I’ll be really frustrated
I am about to put myself deep into the overgrown jungle situation. I have a spare tent for backup clones. I'm going to flower as many haze type plants as I can squeeze into every extra spot. I'm going to clone them and flower the clones as soon as they start growing. I'm going to take all my males and put them outside and light dep them so I can start chucking. The idea being to go through as many as possible and hopefully pull a few winners as well as do any breeding and get it all cleaned up after and do the same thing with some faster projects and then get into the haze crosses after I have enjoyed some cured examples and see what direction I want to go.