What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Once upon a time, Shiva had a heated argument with his family. He wandered off into a field, where he slept under a cannabis plant. When he woke up, he felt hungry and so consumed some of the cannabis. After consumption, Shiva felt an instant source of rejuvenation and refreshment. This, therefore, made him adapt to cannabis as his favorite extravagance.

TheDarkStorm

Shiva also cut off his own sons head...because he was stopping him from seeing his wife..the kids mother

Oh by the way the nl5 used in the original nh is actually a stable bx and not a f1 hybrid as said earlier on in this thread....it used to breed stable for the traits it was selected for and displayed.

Maha have you tried many plants of this yourself...or anyone else....be cool to see pictures of a few different plants that pop up please....thanks...I think mad mac may have done a similar cross using plants from nh21xnh4 (f2 seeds nevil made) x the thh..if he did ive not seen any yet...would be cool to see.

TheDarkStorm

In this particular X I just found out He chose a different NH then what Sammy is holding..Because he (maha) preferred it
Thanks flower-power....I believe mahas version uses the bohemps nh cut....if its the same cut I think it is, it was supposed to be one of the better cuts doing the rounds around that region..be nice to see what you get out of them...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
In this particular X I just found out He chose a different NH then what Sammy is holding..Because he (maha) preferred it
cut used is different, and anomal. it contains no incense... and doesn't have typical dutch haze terp profile.

I would never cross toms haze with typical dutch haze as I know how it works. so no, it is not the same as what Mac is doing. it is entirely different. I have no interest in replicating dutch haze, I am not fan of it.

these will have very little to do with classic NH, more thai, very little of colombian. while doorshaze you grow starcrash bro, is all about colombian as well as original haze you grew. so it should be different experience for you.

I used cut from Sammy in cross with vietnamese. but that is another story.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think that some of you are too Young and speak of colombian strains of yesterday you have never seen or experienced.
If I say Punto Rojo came from Madagaskar... who TF lol can prove me wrong?

Sincerely :)
origin is not that important, what is more important is characteristics. like I said many times, I found what Mr. Tom Hill says about it to be true... when I compare colombian pheno of haze and thai pheno of haze. I think he is old enough, so you can discuss it with him. just some lovers of colombian think it is the best, and dont like when somebody describes that difference. are they sincere? doesnt seem to me...

there are punto rojo phenos in original haze and in nevilles haze(rare) too. are they pure punto rojo? no, there is always soemthing else mixed in. but these phenos can be punto rojo dominant, which means it has certain characteristics. it is trippy, but not so trippy like citric thai pheno. it is energetic, but not so energetic like oaxacan. it has typical dry hysterical laugh effect. etc. talk about characteristics of the smoke.

these strains of yesteryear are present in modern hybrids. chocolate thai, oaxacan gold or punto rojo. more or less. all are present.

and one thing, stoners who remember how exactly it smoked right 40 years ago, are more than laughable.. it is more fantasy than bright memory.

I smoked lemon larry og 6 years ago last time, and I remember it was lemony fuely and strong high. but nuances or how it differs to triangle kush, I dont remember at all.

so let work what we have today and if we say this thai pheno and this colombian pheno, is not about memory or some fantasy, but about characteristics of the smoke. you can sign it XZ or TR%122 or what you want. but when you say colombian pheno of haze, it is clear what is characteristics of smoke in some range or frame of effects, than when you nominate it as TR%122.

you dont even have to smoke durban never. but according to characteristics somebody else can give you, like anise/licorice terps, speedy effect, you can say it is probably some south african sativa or it contains some sativa like durban. durban is just name of place, most of these "durbans" were not grown in Durban, but it can be nominator of certain characteristics of the herb too.

in the end it is just matter of orientation in smoke/effect differences. and in the end what is important, if you like it or not.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH P1 :)

17568509-1a9723d4cbafc8f1ea782ce5e66f04c9.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts