What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
C) A more intermediate Haze/Malawi pheno

C) A more intermediate Haze/Malawi pheno

C) This is a more intermediate Haze dominant expression, with also strong Malawi influence. Very big and dense colas, with shiny Malawi resins and also with the delicate reflowering Haze style in its last stage of ripeness. The aromas are also a blend of both, woody/incensey and oily/resinous. Flowering time of approx 75-85 days.

Attachments

• A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno cola.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno cola.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 19
  • A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 20
  • A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top2.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 19
  • A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top3.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top3.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 19
  • A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top4.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - in the middle pheno top4.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 18

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
D) Very dominant Malawi pheno

D) Very dominant Malawi pheno

Lastly, the monstrous Malawi pheno, or the super silver Malawi New Killer pheno.

Outstanding flower/leaf ratio, very high yield, with the classic huge ovaries, huge trichomes, silverish look of the Malawi New Killer parental plant, but even more evil! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

First smoking tests of the different phenos of both hybrids can be sum up in one word: BRUTAL!

Although Nevil's Haze, A5 Haze and Malawi need a good curing process of at least 3 months to show all their potential and details, so we will wait until November before comment in more details about their potency, quality and terpenes in the smoke of these 2 hybrids and their different phenos.

Hope you enjoyed the show! Best wishes with your current grows with these 2 new sativa hybrids :tiphat:

Attachments

• A5 Haze x Malawi - New Malawi killer top.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi - New Malawi killer top.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 23
  • A5 Haze x Malawi August2.jpg
    A5 Haze x Malawi August2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 20

deepwaterdude

Yep, very, very mouthwatering. Unbelievable crystal lathering on those last Malawi killer phenos.

Dubi, did you get a tight, purplish one like Tangwena's? Mine's got fruity smells and definite high crystal production after just a few weeks flowering. She still looks like she's just starting out after 4 weeks 12/12, but as usual I underfeed and probably underlight. Having trouble getting even a bit of tip burn. Pics from 4 weeks, last Sunday or so.
G'day all, deedw

Attachments

• DSC03441.jpg
    DSC03441.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03439.jpg
    DSC03439.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC03444.jpg
    DSC03444.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03442.jpg
    DSC03442.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03445.jpg
    DSC03445.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 11

deepwaterdude

A5 x Malawi scrog at 6 weeks

A5 x Malawi scrog at 6 weeks

Here's Abbott, going along slowly but surely. Definitely didn't have her dialed in for a couple of weeks, but still lookin good, just not max vigor, I don't think.
Maybe taking after Beanz plants a bit?

Attachments

• 6 weeks 12:12 today, lookin pretty fine.jpg
    6 weeks 12:12 today, lookin pretty fine.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Right side at scrog level.jpg
    Right side at scrog level.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Still happy flowers.jpg
    Still happy flowers.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 19
  • Looks like some of Beanz' A5 x Malawi.jpg
    Looks like some of Beanz' A5 x Malawi.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Another top.jpg
    Another top.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 15
G

Thankd for all the photos and infos dubi,amazing!

Dwdude,the decision for scrogging this girl was a wise one indeed my bro.Just wow!

El nino,I'd love to see a full pic of the beast next time!

My A5 x km got pruned one last time , in preflower mode now.
azCmqvq.jpg
Hddi53T.jpg
3OKeqNJ.jpg

The nev x km clone is rushing itself into flower a lot quicker than I thought,expected more stretch but no room anyway so that's cool.
oKULQgG.jpg

ARaLwRb.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
C) This is a more intermediate Haze dominant expression, with also strong Malawi influence. Very big and dense colas, with shiny Malawi resins and also with the delicate reflowering Haze style in its last stage of ripeness. The aromas are also a blend of both, woody/incensey and oily/resinous. Flowering time of approx 75-85 days.

Mareeeeeeeeee:peacock:

deepwaterdude

A5 x MKs 8 and 2 weeks in

A5 x MKs 8 and 2 weeks in

I ain't doin' the best job with the scrog; buds are looking good while leaves are not. Few weeks left.
Costello is at 2 weeks or so in the flower room and looking very healthy. She'll take Abbott's place when she's done.

Attachments

• Abbott at 8 weeks down.jpg
    Abbott at 8 weeks down.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 14
  • The field in green.jpg
    The field in green.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Blurple off.jpg
    Blurple off.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 14
  • In her green.jpg
    In her green.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Whispy colettes in good health.jpg
    Whispy colettes in good health.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 16

Tangwena

Veteran
Does she stink to high heaven? Mine was a liability I couldn't stop the smell ha ha. Too much for me to handle. Curing the buds right now phew glad thats over I was shitting myself.

deepwaterdude

looking good dude.. how many weeks in are you on her?

Thanks, Nino, the scrog is at 8 weeks 12/12, 56 days. The little plant more like yours in style is 2 weeks or so.

Does she stink to high heaven? Mine was a liability I couldn't stop the smell ha ha. Too much for me to handle. Curing the buds right now phew glad thats over I was shitting myself.

Yep, that's one stinky babe. But since her leaves haven't been happy, her stink has been less aggressive. Trying to rectify that;)

G

2 weeks later update for the a5 cross...
yaNDgJG.jpg
GU7SFBv.jpg
qAo34EZ.jpg
8Smol5O.jpg

and the tiny nev hz cross clone.
MgQ7zpR.jpg

Cheers brothers!