What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

the_niño

a5 x km starting to smell real nice... started out kinda fruity, but moving on to something deeper... also sticky as heck

picture.php

G

Anyone getting peanut ice cream smell on their nev x km? Smells amazing!

deepwaterdude

Hey fellas, beautiful stuff, Syd + nino. Here's some A5 x Malawi at almost 10 weeks 12/12. Trichs are not there yet so at least nother week 10 days.

Attachments

• Lights out.jpg
    Lights out.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 18
  • Back left and middle.jpg
    Back left and middle.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Heavy piles of swelling calyxes.jpg
    Heavy piles of swelling calyxes.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Costello.jpg
    Costello.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 20
G

Beautiful my dude and congrats on the harvest!

El nino I think our plants look a bit alike(though in a 50:1 scale probably :biggrin: ).I also found mine fruity in the beginning and now it is deeper.Wanna know what kind of deeper ?HAZE !

The main body of the aroma (and practically everything) is spot on with what my purple ot haze x kali china smelled like last year,same time.Motherfucker.Immediately something came to mind...Years back ,someone ;) was whining at dubi and charlie about naming otHAZE because it didn't come from nev or sam or the haze bros.And Charlie was like "well,how do you want us to name something that looks,smells and hits like haze? " :biggrin: For me that is proof (I repeat,for me) that ot haze shares the same bloodline with nev's/sam's.

A5 xmalawi
xuu80X3.jpg

Nev.Hz x malawi (peanut clone)
KSmdcwy.jpg

the_niño

sweet>>> looking good syd
yes is like some kind of vitamin berry thing going on... starting to transition to....... well i will let you know when it does<<<
been pulling a fair amount of mold of this girl... anyone else seeing this outdoors or in GH?? besides that she has been very PM resistant.. a tres sister right next to her got the PM, but not a spot on the this...

a5 x km
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

I think I took Abbott A5 x Malawi down on Thursday. I put some small buds in a dryer place to be able to taste it tonight; just smoking the second half of my first spliff of her.
First impression is very positive up vibe, lots of laughing and talking, strong already though non-narcotic. The buds are big calyxed and the light green of Miami "Crippie" from the nineties, very good tasting. Definitely has the facial softness and physical relaxation of a hybrid, much more so than say a Panama Haze. Also, Panama Haze has some ridiculous, impossible to replicate terpenes. This is much more straightforward at a few days dry and I don't think this particular plant will be incensy like the OTH crosses. Very happy with its effect and presentation so far. More later;)

Edit: Dudes I must have been absolutely wasted; using a noun as an adjective;)

the_niño

the a5 x km

she may be coming down, been getting hit pretty bad by the molds.. she is starting to chunk up nice, and sure is pretty in the sun... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the_niño

i took the a5 down the day or 2 after those pics... couldn't bear to watch anymore melt away... preliminary smoke tests are on point. but needs a cure for flavors to develop...
put a NH x nmk in the GH pretty late... more just for fun, as i won't be heating this place for more than 2-3 more weeks... but have a new set going indoors.... 3 more a5 and 2 NH....

heres NH X NMK in the GH>>>> looking nice, digging the structure

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Beautiful El nino!

DwDude the bag appeal of yours is rediculous,looks almost 3d printed :biggrin:

I love mine ,too,the haze smell with the malawi resin is an amazing combo!I'd say 3 more weeks,but mould alert might dictate otherwise...
i7ogr8H.jpg
l7fxZS2.jpg
QY9QzMS.jpg

the_niño

looking good Syd... that growing indoors in a GH? wish i could have taken my a5 a couple more weeks... she had the framework for some massive buds!!

deepwaterdude

Very nice, fellas, got me wanting to pop the rest of my beans;) Syd, amazing as usual, primo crystal! This is powerful stuff; interested to hear how the more malawi/haze phenos go, smokewise.

G

Got a couple tops down for testing and also space management.Super silver malawi ? :biggrin: The smell is deadly and heavenly at the same time,no stealth...I think it will need about 10 more days-2 weeks.

QDp32HX.jpg
7Q5ZuCm.jpg
td1QsD2.jpg