What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

I'm a huge fan of Ace myself and have grown my favorite Orient Express about 4 times, maybe the Vietnamese sativa would be a good one too.I grew a huge Congolese 3 summers ago, the cola was the size of a soccer ball but it was just one plant and it turned out kinda weak and green tasting.The Congo was so vigorous, I wish I'd had more females on that run to find a great one.they have some beautifull sativas over at Ace for sure.I have some Golden Tiger in my fridge, I also have a Nigerian Thai/haze from Chemdog, that might be something interesting as well.:) I could never have too much great sativa around.

Ganja baba

Veteran
I reckoned I'd start a thread relating to all the Nevilles Haze crosses I'll be growing out over the next few years.I used several popular moms, ECSD, Chems Sister,Sour Larry, MP's Coastal Collision and Rez' 08 chemdd.My first grow is Nevs/chemdd and the plants are really quite nice.Anybody that has these crosses or has any of their own, of course I'd love to see them.I'll start with some older pics from last week around day 43ish of 12/12.The sour/chem line has dominated all of the 8 or so females I have....
picture.php
picture.php

great work mate , i have all ways thought the best new hybrids come from crossing strains that are not similar , like say a light coloured sativa plant with a dark coloured indica plant , new smells and taste come this way and not the same ol washy washy strains we have all ready tried in one way or another .

the nevels haze to indicas should be quite interesting

yield all ways seems better with these type hybrids . good luck . love the thread

G

guest121295

Thanks Ganja baba, I agree, Sativa/Indica crosses always seem to produce big huge plants with tons of oversized buds, these crosses included.It's the mystery of what'll come out that makes it so interesting, good plants crossed to good plants, esp of diff genetic makeup make good plants with all kinds of great results, it keeps me on my toes!!:) Here's a little bud as proof of what lies hidden in the cannabis gene pool....
picture.php

Ganja baba

Veteran
Thanks Ganja baba, I agree, Sativa/Indica crosses always seem to produce big huge plants with tons of oversized buds, these crosses included.It's the mystery of what'll come out that makes it so interesting, good plants crossed to good plants, esp of diff genetic makeup make good plants with all kinds of great results, it keeps me on my toes!!:) Here's a little bud as proof of what lies hidden in the cannabis gene pool....
picture.php

thats what i am talking about mate , flipping nice work buddy .
heres one of mine using the same ethos .

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be popping some other haze x's when I pop yours, including Heri x OT Haze and TH's DC x Haze. I have straight haze from Tom and OT Haze from ACE too, we'll sort 'em all out over time. ;)

G

guest121295

Ganja, that room looks insane, that's right up my alley.As long as I can keep the RH down I can do it.If I hadn't topped all those plants the colas would have been like those in your pics, just ridiculous!! Thanks for putting up those pics, an inspiration.:) Sounds good HL, there's going to be some fine sativa pollen floating around these parts in a few 90 days time!!!:jump:

Ganja baba

Veteran
Ganja, that room looks insane, that's right up my alley.As long as I can keep the RH down I can do it.If I hadn't topped all those plants the colas would have been like those in your pics, just ridiculous!! Thanks for putting up those pics, an inspiration.:) Sounds good HL, there's going to be some fine sativa pollen floating around these parts in a few 90 days time!!!:jump:

Humidity gets me now and again . These were topped mate , we top because without topping the main heads are even bigger than these and we get rot no matter how dry the room is . We grow the cut to about 1 foot then top it leaving 2 nodes with 4 branches then veg again till they hit about 1 1/2 foot then flip um into flower .

ill def be keeping a look into your thread from now on mate . thanks for sharing . been on the net for so long now and was getting a bit board not been on icmag recently . im glad i found this thread . its good to see other growers really kicking it . especaily in this kush crazy world we live in , i do love the kush but most cross kush on kush.

keep up the good work .

G

guest121295

Those plants were topped eh? Oh boy, there's no hiding from the rot with booming plants like those, I live about a mile from the ocean on 2 sides and it's humid as hell.Next run with the Sour Larry crosses I'll be topping at least twice.They should finish around early Nov a dark dank time of year, the fall months are full of high humidity and storms but I'm usually pretty lucky, I'll be doing some cutting runs along side, mostly Chem D and Sister.:)

G

guest121295

Here's some of my DTC99 from last summer, this was the f3 version and I had a nice round of seeds from the bottoms I pollinated.These plants are all heavy on the Thai side and easy to grow if you don't mind a few male poppers.This was the hieght of the summer and some bugs were on the march...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

This is part of the next round, Sour Larry/Nevilles, Mango Haze/Mango Haze and Nevilles Haze.In the back out of site are 12, Apollo 11/F-13 and some cubes soaking waiting on a load of chem D cuts I'm about to take.At this point I'm 100% sure that the plant is the D, it matters to me about 10% but I would like to be more accurate.I'm also running the big ass chem D mom in 20 gal of coco...
picture.php

G

guest121295

This is my Chem D mom.I had the oppurtunity to visit my friend who I shared the Bubba and Chem D with, I mixed mine up, he didn't....anyway the D looked just like I thought, big mean, super ripe and strong smelling.Very similar to the Sister in smell and appearance but certainly different.I have 3 in flower now and they stretch more than the Sister too....rambling away..
picture.php

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Chaco great thread , I am happy and jealous at the same time lol. I am happy you have the real Chem D and jealous I don't, had 3 0r 4 cuts given to me that were supposed to be the real deal but weren't. I will just have to get enjoyment out of watching you run her and do her justice. Great thread from a guy with great skills. Be well.

G

guest121295

Thank you so much gentlemen, you can believe I'm workin' it!! I have high hopes for this new round of Nevs /Larry...This chem D is a cut from the mom in the pic a few posts back, I'm about 99% sure I have this thing sorted out, this thing is not a Bubba, that I'm sure of...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I've been smoking Zens chem d and Nevs/chemdd hash all day.Great combo, the smoke on the chem D is hard to beat, you can smoke all day long and keep getting high, every joint tastes better than the last...My Nevs/chemdd smokes real thick, the smoke is heavy and pretty strong, the smell has lots of haze in it with smudges of chem and sour D.All the buds immediately stick together like one solid mass when you load them into a bag, grab one bud and the whole pile comes out.The plants had a great odor all around and a great yield, an oz of bud made some beautifull strong bubblehash. I still like straight haze the most but all in good time!:)