What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

Everything was done by about 85 days, some went 90 because I couldn't get around to cutting them.At some point more flowers are dying than are growing and as the plants weaken rot can move in, esp in my climate next to the ocean.I thought for sure that there would be more 100+ day plants but the moms seemed to dominate that factor, while my Nevs/chemdd plants were dying, the SSSDH was still going along pretty strong right next to them.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:good: Stellar work from start to finish in here Chaco. Some of those cola's could function as clubs!

That Larry x Nev's must be a real tease of what's to come from popping more of those. Gonna be fun to watch and see what ya come up with from those.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco everything is looking killer in here as usual friend. I got to say I can't wait to grow some more of these crosses, I love the potential for huge buds and yields with the ecsd and sis. Things are moving along smoothly at day 40ish and the nev ecsd i got is about 6ft and the nev sis is about 5ft, they seem similiar in their growth structure, the sis is a bit tighter tho. Nevertheless each plant will produce some nice long buds and im looking forward to watching them grow the next few weeks.

NevxECSD left and Nev Sis right

nev x ecsd

nev sis

F

FIREofKALI

Great project and intentions Chaco. If ya decide to do something similar again remember that Nev's Haze earned it's rep from some select phenos of uber dank, like one in 40 females from what I hear have these traits.(From Shanti anyway I don't know about the current greenhouse version) May not sound too enticing but it's a heck of alot better than Tom Hill's 1 in 100 percentage. So I doubt using a Nev's male will get you the results I think you're looking for in these crosses.

percentage... probability... its just theory and nothing more... you can grow 100 plants and you can find nothing worthy because of bad luck... you can grow 4 plants and find elite female or male if youre lucky... this world is not reasonable...

this thread is BIG FUN!:blowbubbles: respect to your backyard work CHACO:smoke:

G

guest121295

Couldn't have said it better myself....I've made tons of so so seeds in my time! Otto those plants are lining up to be nice and big, all of mine turned on hard in the fifties, this is great because I havn't seen the ecsd or the Nevs Sister cosses yet, I was so wound up about the Larry's that I germed 25 about 36hrs ago, I hope it doesn't throw me over the deep end, my sanity is short as it is...:)

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
that's what i'm talking about. those buds are gonna be effffffin massive around day 80.

and gerard, buddy. i'd be eatin my words because looks at these pics bro. coming from different sources too. chaco made one hell of a cross. seems like nev's breeds true. after seeing all the pics of these crosses in this thread, it seems like everything is a winner.

Chaco everything is looking killer in here as usual friend. I got to say I can't wait to grow some more of these crosses, I love the potential for huge buds and yields with the ecsd and sis. Things are moving along smoothly at day 40ish and the nev ecsd i got is about 6ft and the nev sis is about 5ft, they seem similiar in their growth structure, the sis is a bit tighter tho. Nevertheless each plant will produce some nice long buds and im looking forward to watching them grow the next few weeks.

NevxECSD left and Nev Sis right

nev x ecsd

nev sis

G

guest121295

Thanks for the ceaseless support, it totally helps me throw my game on when I need a new idea.The gardens just evolve past you and then you are the plants tool and it makes you a slave to it....This SSSDH is/was just about the best plant of the whole round of seedlings I just ran, at least in the top 3, I'm really stuck on the Larry cross, so much so that I just popped a new pack of Nevilles to seed up an entire Larry, and have some Christmas haze spears.I thought this plant had stopped growing awhile ago but I stuck with a hot batch of 9/koolbloom still using cal-mag, the buds just keep on growing.The scent is the superior of the 3 SSSDH females I ran.For beauty, this line is tough to beat, plus I love 100 day plants.:)
picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
She looks Fantastic,real nice work.love the looks of your larry cross danm nice.will you ever release any of them gems..stay well and grow strong!!

G

guest121295

I'd love to throw about 5000 to the server fund, I think anybody could grow these well and have a great yield.The nevilles makes the plants easy to grow.

G

guest121295

I'm running about 20 of the Sour Larry/Nevs right now so by the time the seeds are done I'll have some great pics of how they run.The larry cross smokes like a dream, the OG side really pulled the wieght but the Nevs made the Larry giant, a side branch that would be as big as a quarter was as big as an orange when I mixed in the Nevs.I love everything about MNS Nevilles, just fantastic top shelf sativa, no arguments.:) There's a bunch of other friends of mine around IC that have the Larry cross too, hopefully over time we'll have a look at what they come up with, can't wait.Otto's ecsd and Chem Sister crosses are going to be coming in in the next month or so, by the looks of them they'll be fat and hopefully stinky.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Larry X will be the 1st I sprout of the batch, along w/ the CC X. ;)

Funny, cause I wasn't that knocked out by the Larry sample I had, but the pics of the X look outstanding!

G

guest121295

Hopefully with more individuals we can find something with more knock down power.I smoked a nice joint tonight, my 3rd smoke of the day and the Larry cut right through the haze, it was real tasty and had a great "busy" factor, I washed and bleached about 30 containers and prepped a bale of pro mix HP and worm castings for some organic tricks I'm working on.I'll probably BX to the Larry too.The look and the style of the flowers along with the bouquet are what attracts me so far.Nothing has the electric , clear cut high of the straight Nevs.I've been hanging on to my bag of Nevs/Larry, trying to keep it away from my friends....HL, that Purple Chitral/Uzbeki was some raunchy smoke for sure, I started my day at 2:30 with a joint of that.:)

C

chefro420

Ecsd , Chem sis and coastal collision x neville's will all be making there way into the bay shortly.:tiphat:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Just a little idea CHACO.
Select your best plants from those NH crosses.
Fill a room with them and polinatte them all with ... Original Haze :hotbounce
Result will be WAKA WAKA :friends:

G

guest121295

Whose haze though? I spent the last 3-4 yrs looking for the best haze, my knowledge limited to what was great haze in SoCal about 25yrs ago.The MNS stuff smells like it so I trend in that direction, I probably plowed through about 60 diff females in that time, Nevilles and Nevilles/Mango being the best and strongest.As for the hazes that sucked, I'll keep that info to myself....Haze lovers are mostly found right here on ICMAG, in the "regular" world people just want nice round hard buds with a smell and look at a great haze like you were trying to pull the wool over their eyes.I'm on my own out here with the haze thing, when I retire the my giant greenhouse in my imagination.....seriously though I grew out and put a ton of time into a bunch of hazes that were lower than sub-standard.The Nevilles, Nevilles/Mango, La Nina all the great hazy plants in these packs are like an electric shock..I think I lost track of what I was sayin'!:) I'm open to any suggestions.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Well dunno. Actually they have some great haze genetics in them.
So maybe a different pure sativa would be even better.

ACE stuff is great. Green/Purple Haze X Thai I bet will make some nice seeds with your ladies {:
Always wanted to try the Golden Tiger too. Those sounds like a huge WIN WIN :tiphat:

I really like you project so I hope you finds some nice new ways to continue it (;