What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

K

Karma Genetics

do you got any biker kush ? (the HA-OG BX1) proberly a nice batch to look threw. i will do a second BX this year.

G

guest121295

No I havn't but I would sure love to.I'll take some better pics today with the camera resting on something.I ended up with such a high quality batch of seedlings, between the Strawberry thunk and the Lucifers, I'm in growers heaven.The Lucifers have a ridiculous amount of weed on them, they're an easy cut too.Its the smell though, its totally new to me and very thick.:)This is my smaller Lucifer grown between a 430 sodium vert and a 1000W vert lamp.It stopped just short of the ceiling...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Thanks dude!! I'm taking a short break and having a beer, I managed to have a few pics that came out alright.This set is the big one the other is the more SFV leaner...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

These plants ripened up rapidly and I'm trying to bring them down as fast as possible, the older flowers are weakening and being burned by the lamps.This plants almost done, a bit of popcorn left...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'd bet it was a long, well controlled veg...I made some crazy mistakes with my Casey Jones,simply from poor training.I had it nailed all over, tied to the roof, its not on the floor but I can't see it, its the rear 4x4 of a 4x8 room...anyway, back in haze town again.I let this one go for a long time.I'd guess almost 110 days.No trimming needed beyong picking out a few old dead leaves.This is one of the few non MNS hazes I've grown.I hope to have the thing down in a few hrs.Killer smell on this one...
picture.php

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
I'd bet it was a long, well controlled veg...I made some crazy mistakes with my Casey Jones,simply from poor training.I had it nailed all over, tied to the roof, its not on the floor but I can't see it, its the rear 4x4 of a 4x8 room...anyway, back in haze town again.I let this one go for a long time.I'd guess almost 110 days.No trimming needed beyong picking out a few old dead leaves.This is one of the few non MNS hazes I've grown.I hope to have the thing down in a few hrs.Killer smell on this one...
picture.php

is this the new octa haze.... lol ... looks like some crazy alien weed, growing arms of colas to get hold of you.... madness

cmoney_bags

Never commented but i love this thread always something good to see.Keep up the good work (growing,breeding) oh yeah and smoking

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That's one of the funkiest looking plants I've seen yet. That was one of the California Hazes, right?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice Buddah, I'd love to see how they come out.the CC mom was a hell of a cutting I ran...I had this pic of her in my albums, you just can't smell it, it had a smell that was unbeatable...
picture.php

OMG! That looks amazing! lol

I'll def will keep you updated on how it goes down!

Keep rocking on!

Hell yeah HL! Id vote for that lovely haze for POTM!!

But that seriously is some crazy looking bud! Is it from a specific breeder or private breeder or just some random stock from back in the day?

G

guest121295

Here ya' go its in a vase, a Moby Dick one at that.This plant had about 500 pre-rolled joints, the whole thing was dreadlocks right next to plants with normal fat colas.I have a late cutting shooting sprouts.Its the opposite of larf, its strings of flowers. What a crazy makeable phenotype!
picture.php

G

guest121295

This is a close up version.It seems to look like lots of the Tom Hill haze flowers I see when people find one they love.In my looking around, I've spied on a bunch of other haze growers...
picture.php

FlaDankster

Veteran
That is the coolest chit i ever seen Chaco!!

Thats like a out door growers stealth dream plant right there.

Average joe would never notice that thing tucked off to the side of the back yard.

Very good stuff you do chaco.Mad props.

Latest posts

Latest posts