What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The Bastardettes

The Bastardettes

Surprise you're a father.

Two baby girls. One looks long in the legs and skinny 120 days? The other is fat and happy 84 total? Anyway thanks dad.

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

G

guest121295

Hydrosun, is that DC's Asteroid, with the LVPK mom and Nevilles dad?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hydrosun, is that DC's Asteroid, with the LVPK mom and Nevilles dad?

That is the combination of a super great male you wrangled, a LVPK, and the great grower friend of ours! The variations in phenos is spectacular. Anyone with the Asteroid beans should pop a few and look for a winner :D

:joint:

G

guest121295

The beer cup is doing quite well and has settled into a good 20 day retirement.The plant inside the cup turned out to be so nice, that shes still growing and feeding.She has a solid 2oz+ of buds, very nice hazy types with a pretty tight cluster.Its a great blend of sativas.Its sisters are down, one I put into a cardboard box today with the branches on after it had half dried on the line.I'm afraid that with the weather being so warm and no storms, I don't want it messed up by the variable climate of the room where all the heat is dumped...I can't dry in the flower or veg rooms...

Chaco, how would you compare nevilles haze to your superior sssdh? Peace holmes

G

guest121295

Blows it out of the water.:) I'm not knocking the SSSDH but the Nevilles is a ripper with much fewer indy traits in the high.I had VADO give the Nevs an exam yesterday.Its just me way out here on a sandbar and theres hardly a soul thats ever heard of haze, let alone smoked one for a comparison so it was good to have a few people check it out.I've never smelled the "Church" type stuff as I'm a long way from a city but VADO has and he said the stuff was "churchy".I have an Irish friend who recently emigrated from Ireland and when he shows up and I've been burning Nevilles he says it smells like an Irish funeral.VADO brought me some serious hash and made me do a choking bong hit then go out and take the dogs into the marsh, I was high as hell!

G

Guest3498

I'd take that nev over any sssdh I've had, any day of the week! That stuff had me babbling nonstop and buzzing around all day long, and my body didn't even know I was high :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up Chaco! Still kicking ass man!

Had Nev's haze once at the GHS coffee shop in Adamn, but I was tripping on shrooms and my memory is kinda fadded! But I remember it was a great smoke!

Got 4 Nev'sxCC growing right now that will be put outside by the beggining of april!

Looking forward to it :)

Keep us posted bro with some amazing pictures, can't wait to see that 20oz cup dry!

Take care!

G

guest121295

Nice Buddah, I'd love to see how they come out.the CC mom was a hell of a cutting I ran...I had this pic of her in my albums, you just can't smell it, it had a smell that was unbeatable...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to hear Vado! :D
It's been my go-to smoke for 2 1/2 months now.
Hope you went home w/ a cut! :)

My 'Magic's' as of today, 6 & 23 days old. :dance013:

G

guest121295

Nice, Nevilles f2's with the killer mom.If they turn out like the mango f2's I grew last summer, i.e. as good as the parents, you're going to have a nice couple of plants.Can't wait to see 'em grow up!:)

CHACO .. IM curious

So you crossed a Nev Haze to .. ECSD, Chemdawg, Sour Larry .. Anything else?

Did you cross it to a Chemdawg Sister? If so did the haze help fill her out more?

How was the mold resistance/pest resistance pre haze cross and post haze cross?

Have you tried any of these outdoors? My bet is you crush with it outdoors .. 1' clones + all summer= at least 2# girls! If your around my area (Im in southern NE) and I had sativa's running until early November packing on weight.

Oh IDK if you have the McFly cut but she would be a great candidate for some Nev Haze pollen .. .. I loved that girl while I had her :( RIP!

G

guest121295

Yeah I made a bunch of seeds with Chems sister but I have yet to run them.The Nevs crosses are on hold for a bit due to my interest in these HAOG crosses I found.Most incredible plants I've had the pleasure to grow or see, I hope they make it, I'm on 24/7 security watch as my old assistant is leaving town, maybe today maybe yesterday.He worked for me Monday and part of Tues but he was doing a shitty job so I quit early and came back alone.His friend happens to be an accomplice(sp?) to a big murder we had here about 10 yrs ago.The woman killed was in my kids playgroup and I knew her on a superficial level, like a dad at playgroup with a bunch of moms...anyway He was supposed to be here yesterday before he left to pay me back some $ I lent him foolishly, $150 no big deal but he wanted a bit of Chem to bring to NY or wherever he's headed.He never showed, he has all my nevs/Larry seeds as I gave him a seeded oz to de-seed and make butter from the remnants.This guy used to be extremely reliable but went downhill chasing the perc 30 dragon and my old man was a crazy drinker so I have some compassion for these types...long story short, he knows where my weed is and how much I have.He and his buddy may well come over here and try to blow down my door with an axe, grab all the weed and run, or be carrying a handgun.Needless to say I was up all night i had a big plumbing job in the cellar so I did that at prime ripper time, 2am.I sit in the shadows and watch and my big dog is in the yard on a long line.I don't want trouble and if it comes down to it if they have a gun, they can have my weed, who cares but I don't need the cops showing up take my weed that I've been working 5 months on but screw the cops, they won't be called.I'm going to take a nap, the big dog is off the line in the yard.I am personally licensed to carry but I have no guns here and never would, the weed and the guns are quite separate.Occaisionally I need to drive with over one $ million in product(legal business) but my a/c had 3 big thumb prints in the back where the metal is soft.I know who did that but I'll be up all night again because theres no way they are getting my weed, no way unless they throw a gun at me.I fear that my old assitant maybe in some problems and he and someone else may try to smoke me.I've been through this before, I just got rid of some very bad nieghbors, the daughters either got married or moved out, no more problems with hicks but now I have these guys to think about...any suggestions if you had the patience to read this, if I'm in the shadows and I see them or anyone in my zone at night, I'm on 'em with everything I have, but I'd like to avoid that.It's very unlike this guy to not get back to me...Sorry for the rave but I'm feeling like I may be in a pickle...

G

guest121295

Oh! The larry and CC crosses are very pest and mold resistant.The Larry is immune to mites and the CC is right up there in the resistance factor as well.The Nevilles never picks up anything, although with bad coditions it will pick up some PM but not much, it never spreads across the plant like crazy.Going to take a nap for the night shift...:)

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Jesus, Chaco. Never been through what you're going through (I've always worked alone), but you have my sympathies, buddy. That whole situation must be downright awful. You take care of one problem only to have another potential one crop up. Ain't that life?? Fuck.

Sounds to me like you got the situation as under control as you can. Best of luck to you.

HB.