What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Put 4 CC x Nev's to germ today. Wanna find a female and put it outdoors in the beginning of May! I'll keep y'all updated!

F

Fluffy Clouds

Strawberry Hill X Thunk.
picture.php

killer cola as usual chaco :tiphat: it really looks like chunkier thunk hehe.. i grew thunk in 2008, perfect haze smoke.. very peppery.. and i made cross, with thunk male and positronics nlhaze, which some people really enjoyed including me.. purple pheno of thunk was the best purple haze i ever got...

i hope this nice cross will do the thing for you:)

keep it up!:ying:

EDIT: purple thunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice pics dude!! Mine have a taint of pepper but lean more to the strawberry side.They're also sticky as hell, one fell over from the wieght of the top and tying it back to the wall was a nightmare but I sure smelled sweeet!! My wife said I would be arrested if I went out...:) Not in Mass honey, not in Mass!!

F

Fluffy Clouds

hehe :D chaco, you and your wife, its always funny to read... you should write short funny novels about it... how you are stinky and stoned, and what your wife is saying about it :D :D

im going to grow some sssdh this season, just for kicks.. i saw you was quite satisfied with it... i would like to ask you what haze was the tastiest for you? just taste..:thank you:

G

guest121295

The tastiest haze would be either the Nevs/Mango Zen found last year or the Nevilles plant I kept as a clone.The Mango f2 I had was pretty good but the others are stronger.I still havn't tried these Strawberry Hazes though, by the smell the taste is going to be great, the size is nice, gnarly chunks like a skunk with some hazy fluffyness.These are at day 82 or so, they're still growing so I'm still feeding.The minute they stop feeding I'm putting them on a dripper of pure water.The Ca hazes came out, so far anyway, just incredible.These will be the end of my hazes for the year until fall.I'll be growing my Nevs keeper, indeed but the rest will be shorter duration specimens.Its an arduous task growing and selecting good haze blood.I had a tray of haze hybrids going but I dropped them in smashing accident and they're gone....

F

Fluffy Clouds

hah thats pity bro... but i guess you have enough hazes in your stash... yeah and keep us updated about those strawhazes, i dont know what strawberry hill female was used with thunk male, but it seems that one of those more chunky, more on screme side, it looks really great, i believe you smell is great...

so nevilles is the tastiest! all round winner! i hoped you could say sssdh, is one of the tastiest :D

i know its arduous work, but you was born to it imo :D

G

guest121295

Yeah, I replaced my SSSDH with my new Nevilles cut in a minute.The SSSDH was past excellent too, whatever is wrong with my brain this Nevilles fixes it, so I'll be growing quite a bit of it.I've been lucky enough to find 2 very intense keepers this year.This is the second, you have to look at it to see what I mean, it has a rude metallic OG smell, the best OG hybrid specimen I've ever seen, partly due to its enormous size and slammin' branches....Day 56ish today not sure how long the HAOG mom goes for...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I have a few, diff plants this round, the strawberry diesel durban.The plants are extremely large with loads of branches with buds like this.Whatever the origins of this plant are, they're different.the smell is freaky, the resins heavy.awhile back I almost gave up on these, the flowers were soo small but now they're finishing rapidly.Its impossible to take a pic of so big a plant inside so I cut off a bud.Some nice joints here...
picture.php

G

guest121295

This pic is a far better portrayal of the Strawberry Hill X Thunk in the Beercup Challenge.Its takes me a thousand pics to find a decent one...heavy on the haze please...
picture.php

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
I have a few, diff plants this round, the strawberry diesel durban.The plants are extremely large with loads of branches with buds like this.Whatever the origins of this plant are, they're different.the smell is freaky, the resins heavy.awhile back I almost gave up on these, the flowers were soo small but now they're finishing rapidly.Its impossible to take a pic of so big a plant inside so I cut off a bud.Some nice joints here...
picture.php

Get around to burning any of this yet CHACO? Looks damn tastey! Guess she didnt blow up as much as expected, but she should still yield pretty nicely due to the monsterous size of her! As mentioned, the Dad was supposedly from an Old School Durban line? I'll let you be the judge and let me know what you think of the finished product? Keep on brutha...Keep it Killer!

DrPoison :laughing:

G

guest121295

Yeah, the plants are huge and the flowers smell great.Very sativa plant, coupled with a fast flowering time could certaily be an old Durban line.I never remember any of the Swazis or Durbans I've seen have huge buds, esp Swazi.You can see they're loaded with frost.It'll be another few weeks before I have a chance to test it out.

P

Peat

Hey Chaco!

Lots of dank shrubbery rollin thru here! :respect:
I'm havin a hard time keepin up!

Here's a bud pic of my two ECSD x Nev Hz

picture.php

ECSD x Nev Hz - 1
This be sum hi-class weed! :rasta:
Smell & taste like a hazy diesel
POTENT. Very high ceiling is an understatement.
All day herb that will put ya down gently (& convincingly) at the end of the day.
No tolerance build up. No anxiety.
Big yielder! Done faster than expected @ 12 wks

ECSD x Nev Hz - 2
Very much the same as #1. But this one is a bit more elegant. Fruity Hz.
(This is the jar I‘m reaching for most, these daze…) ;)

Thanks for all your hard work! :friends:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
That ecsdxnh looks and sounds impressive. Just flipped a couple and couldnt be more excited for them. Thanks for showing em!

Killer work as always Chaco! This is one of the few threads I check whenever Im online. Always impressed... thanks for the great thread, growing skills and breeding stock. :respect:

paper_clip

Man that ECSD x Nev Haze looks so good..I have yet to grow Neville's Haze but if I ever decide to try something else, that's what it's going to be. Every time I hear about it's energetic, no ceiling, extremely potent buzz I smile just thinking about what it's really like. I've only been lucky a few times to get extremely potent sativa bud in my life. Well, at least the kind that isn't crossed with enough indica to induce couchlock and all.

G

guest121295

Taste test...

Taste test...

Peat, you're my hero!! Tested the Strawberry Diesel Durban today.I smoked about 1/4 of a joint and drove to the beach in the dark and ran a mile with the dogs and then I was baked up good.That first morning chuffer then a 3min ride, by the time I was letting the dogs out I was ripped....so I'm pretty happy.Its very tasty pot and fast to finish.The cuts are finishing with the moms.Here's my smoke test bud and some branches...
picture.php
picture.php