What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

This is a skunk top of similar lineage to the plant above...
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Chaco

Amazing Pics as usual

That SFV/Sour looks like a Hashplant lol < That pic is reminescent of Tora bora i grew out

Im curious to know the lineage of that purple haze ? i think im in love

1luvbigherb

T

THE PABLOS

LOL....fuck dude. You are out of hand. I love what you do. Keep on keeping on....keep on truckin'....unreal

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
LOL....fuck dude. You are out of hand. I love what you do. Keep on keeping on....keep on truckin'....unreal

^^ Ya, that!

edit: Fuck, I bumped the page... need to get those pics over here.

I think they call this "Purple Haze".It also happens to have the "spear" haze phenotype.I had to cut the top before it hit the roof and I knew it was gonna stop and blow out but I never anticipated it would be this badass...
picture.php

This is a skunk top of similar lineage to the plant above...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'm going to go and clone her right now for fun .Despite the crazy top it has long spear shaped branches of deeply flavorfull smells, similar to a Jack Herer/Killing Fields.The branches are pretty thick with flowers, I'm sure there's 200 joints in the top alone.Of course the potency is a mystery but a fools a fool if he doesn't make the right choice, at least if he's a specimen geek like myself.:)

G

guest121295

Purple spaz my ass, this plant is on point.Example, I cut off the lowest branch, way down in the shade, upside down... in order to take a cutting.Every branch on the plant is of this type, haze people call it the "spear" pheno and this is the larf...
picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

She's going to yield well for you. Nice color too. What's the aroma? Cherry/Berry?

G

guest121295

More like red wine with some cherry to smooth out the sharpness.:)

T

THE PABLOS

That sounds better. Like an aristocrat's vineyard lol....I had an indoor/outdoor PBH IX1 go over 100 days...went through freezes several Xs with no problems....she turned out to be exceptional smoke..but...not an incense type Haze. Maybe a menthol cherry wine barrel.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey CHACO. Your looking good there Bro! Im always impressed by your crosses. (and your personality and spirit)

Neville sent me 72 seeds from his intense breeding program. He has been on a quest to find the "Grail", and is looking forward to popping these seeds.
We have some special Headband and OG Kush plants from seed that we will cross Nevilles seed with

I want You to know something. Neville is totally "Good People", as are You. I Love him like a Brother, and we connect.
The strains You work with have good vibes, all the way down to the foundation they were started on.
I have nothing but respect for You CHACO

Be well Brother!
DP

G

guest121295

Thanks you guys I appreciate the kind words.I have some of Meltys' best work here in this Lucifer OG.This plant is a total beast with a monster smell to accompany the size...
picture.php

Garuda

Veteran
Amazing thread CHACO, lots of great pictures and info in here, thanks for that :) The spear pheno pic above finally forced me to leave some feedback over here :D By the way: What happened to your beercup monsterlady?

Greetz,
Garuda.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi CHACO:)

Very impressive Lucifer and as you describe the smell it should be the bomb!!

Sweet purple haze too, very nice colors and what a cola for the Skunk:headbange

Keep it up;)

G

guest121295

The beercup is off the chain, I bet its holding 2oz's.Theres still about 10-12 days left, I'll pull the thing out, its six and a half ft tall, loaded with hazy buds, sorta thick but hazy.Ya'll will be laughing when I pull that thing out!:)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Great job Chaco! Love hazes and Nevilles is on the top of the list!

Just scored a pack of CC x Nevs, was thinking of maybe running outdoors... Do you, or anyone else, have experience running it outdoors? How resistant to mold/pests is it? When should I look at a harvest time on NE?

Thanksa lot man, keep the great work of the dank!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen the CCxNev's yet, but I can tell ya that the CC itself is resistant to most things. I saw her run outside this year in the middle of a real sogfest of an Autumn in NE and she showed minimal rot.
Good luck.

G

guest121295

Yes my friend/assistant ran her outdoors last year.He did the diesel and the CC crosses and both of them beat the garbage Oct weather and he took them out about the 20th because they were out of the sun.The ecsd clone rotted away but the hybrids did pretty well.They grew very big, this guy was a bit miffed that they were 7ft but he was the only one around here who had decent plants.Last year as the NE growers know, was a washout but the Nevs and the CC are resistant to most molds and death fogs.The Larry is too, although if it goes too long it'll mold if you let the buds grow too fat, you have to cut them back a few times.I never saw the plants, they were up in a marsh and I had no need to go see them but(the cheapskate) he gave me a nice gram!!:)He's also no longer my assitant...

Latest posts

Latest posts