What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks incredible strain, sure very tasty :hotbounce

9BF96B64-3236-4C51-9FD3-75355DDA493C.jpeg
FE313571-7945-4B38-91F6-C5572992AC67.jpeg
961D0FCE-8BFA-4482-8B3C-F9A21CE16F19.jpeg
77A9AFB0-0CD7-4BD1-9918-2A225233A1B6.jpeg
0D5E5577-9F9D-4CBB-B362-CA091105E5B5.jpeg

Ncali

Veteran
Embarrassment of riches.

So sometimes we hear stories (or some of users here probably first hand) of like getting an excellent prolific batch of weed that changed that smokers perspectiveof cannabis potential. Like some of the peeps smoking BOL or haze bro back in the day, or piff/church/NYC haze or the first peeps smoking chemdawg, et al.

I just imagine starcrash being that guy for a generation of smokers today in his area. Bunch of kids bored with cookies and kushes...

..."and it was like mana from heaven. They called it haze. It was like nothing you could get in shops, just this one guy had it, and it was amazing"

Maybe that's too high of praise, but I guess you're just going to have to let me smoke some so I can find out. :smoke::bandit:

Keep spreading the love dude. Sick plants.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Great plants. I love the way you are growing them, big and natural, untopped, vertical bulbs, and indoors. Makes a pleasant change from most indoor grow you see.
Of course, the genetics help. .

Big frosty monsters. :gday:

B.T. Herb

yeah! definitely a good job, if i can say...
seems that apicals clusters have been locked on the meristem. good to work even for a deep sog straight from cut.
i bet you'v even found a increasing on thikness/hardness and weight for single cluster. didn't you?
any resources in order to find out some seeds?

all the best

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Embarrassment of riches.

So sometimes we hear stories (or some of users here probably first hand) of like getting an excellent prolific batch of weed that changed that smokers perspectiveof cannabis potential. Like some of the peeps smoking BOL or haze bro back in the day, or piff/church/NYC haze or the first peeps smoking chemdawg, et al.

I just imagine starcrash being that guy for a generation of smokers today in his area. Bunch of kids bored with cookies and kushes...

..."and it was like mana from heaven. They called it haze. It was like nothing you could get in shops, just this one guy had it, and it was amazing"

Maybe that's too high of praise, but I guess you're just going to have to let me smoke some so I can find out. :smoke::bandit:

Keep spreading the love dude. Sick plants.
It’s happening!:jump:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great plants. I love the way you are growing them, big and natural, untopped, vertical bulbs, and indoors. Makes a pleasant change from most indoor grow you see.
Of course, the genetics help. .

Big frosty monsters. :gday:
I’m in Coco & they are nutrient sensitive , but this clone run is turning better than the previous seed run

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah! definitely a good job, if i can say...
seems that apicals clusters have been locked on the meristem. good to work even for a deep sog straight from cut.
i bet you'v even found a increasing on thikness/hardness and weight for single cluster. didn't you?
any resources in order to find out some seeds?

all the best
Help me understand what you were describing?.. Far as obtaining seeds I can only assume that “the Donald”;) , Aka “Wallyduck”has a nice stash of them …these are tester plants…

B.T. Herb

Help me understand what you were describing?..
sorry! haven't really read the whole thread... so
well, we are talking about an Haze or at least something coming from an haze cross and i was probably underlining something banal like the hard consistencies of the bud's structure (cluster): can't see trough them. and i almost see no stretch on the internodes. buds just grow long stamen and meristem. a perfect sog type.

Far as obtaining seeds I can only assume that “the Donald”;) , Aka “Wallyduck”has a nice stash of them …these are tester plants…

thanks.i'll be waiting for a proper smoke review ...

all the best

Latest posts

Latest posts