What's new

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s gonna be different finishing times too …the thinner spiked ones are denser & finishing really quick , the big fat Bulky ones we’re gonna go and go and go they Keep on throwing out white :flowers2:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Do you get a big difference in terp profile of the girls..They all look special, the finishing time of those thinner ones is jaw dropping for the ancestral line, the blockhead thinner one and the one making those tufts and the long thin spear are all so caked with the contrast of the minimal bud leaf with minimal resin, so different to the narrow genepool of today, with those glossy leaves that look almost wet..I know from experience that PM struggles with that physiology..not seen any on those of yours either..That big fat thing has the same structure as the winner plants that I have found in the SSSDH line, must be the fatter form of the SSH type lines, what I remember is those round week 10-12/3 they then pack on the resin to just become these fat hash balls on a stick with a long fat cola of cakedness..that looks like its going down that road..which pheno from the grow from seed ended up with that typical foxtail finish with the wild juggler hat form, think the pics were about the mid teens page? Epic updates bro and thanks for ur advice!

https://www.icmag.com/filedata/fetch?id=17922262&d=1629405156

the group shot, which is which pheno # left to right? Is the fat one #5? All look special in their own right yeah I can understand why culling is hard..I have some lines we tested also, most plants in the pack would be better than most plants in 20 other packs, which to keep??? And then once you have those sorting through other packs and ten might be something else completely caked to the max but all the same and no terps to speak of and yield minimal but something out of a horror movie as far as resin concerned..but with ten the same 9 get culled..shame but select the best and discard the rest. Hard when they each bring something special to the table. I notice that as we go through stuff, the older stuff has far less bag appeal and look but after smoke and test and smell and and, far less get the cull proportionately as far more individuals bring something unique to the table which is not worth loosing..we cull a lot..but going through a lot..but for every hundred plants there lies one or two or three that are extra special but what to do when all come from the same pack and one must decide..LOL make more space..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
…considerable difference in the calyx size, about the smell and the taste , pungent & strong & Sweet Terps One thing I can tell you off the top of my head is that the actual flowers are similar in flavors and smells With various differences pronounced here and there but without a doubt closely closely closely genetically related despite the differences in the pheno … I’m just not well enough versed in these plants yet, first round everything disappeared before I had a chance to judge this time it ain’t gonna be the case:biglaugh:..I’m seeing some uncanny similarities between my old Super Silver Haze and the big bulky phenotypes here

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was my 2003 super silver haze … for comparison
Click image for larger version  Name:	1D0D9850-4F9A-4E50-A0C5-FE6CE5832E4E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	17922376

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nice update. They are all looking excellent!

I am also growing fond of that Grateful Dead poster, so much I think I will get one if I can. :biglaugh:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Help me understand what you were describing?.. Far as obtaining seeds I can only assume that “the Donald”;) , Aka “Wallyduck”has a nice stash of them …these are tester plants…

He means the plant grows a nice sea of green style single cola, focusing growth on the centre stem rather than on branches..I think that is what he meant. Apical growth is that growth, nice single cola growth.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes they produce nice main central colas , they do also produce a nice crown of branches…

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
have some in containers outdoors ...here they are these two in the middle

Interesting. 3 plants in bags, 3 different ways of treating the bags. All plants look good. 15 gallon bags?

1. on a pallet - my guess is it would be drier and roots not pleased.
2. on a little grassy mound, gonna be some happy worms and roots under that one
3. down in a lower spot on the ground, also worm heaven and a little wetter yet.

Edit - and a 4th on plastic. Some 'speariminting going on over there.

Akss

Looks like we got a bit of weather coming hopefully your not affected much there... Keep chunk safe... We love you chunk...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah…haven’t really seen a sun in quite a while either … Some more lawn mowing down to do . Got to beat-the rain