What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry! haven't really read the whole thread... so
well, we are talking about an Haze or at least something coming from an haze cross and i was probably underlining something banal like the hard consistencies of the bud's structure (cluster): can't see trough them. and i almost see no stretch on the internodes. buds just grow long stamen and meristem. a perfect sog type.

thanks.i'll be waiting for a proper smoke review ...

all the best

They actually have a very open branching structure and it lets a lot of light in there extremely easy to manage:dance013:

B.T. Herb

starting from clone, straight to flowering with an proper pruning and i'll bet she will stands like a one big long khola.

once more. nice stuff

...CR500AF...

We call it candy cane, (not the correct term i know) never seen it happen on run's of seed mom's but the odd clone would do it, and i do like that structure the most when the have they a cluster of four to six inch bud's at the bottom with the long main kola...:)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that cola tower is a beast star,
cant wait to see how that one turns out ....

I’m finding it very rewarding to have six different sisters that are all slightly different in structure and flower yet all very similar it’s a luxury of unfathomable proportions:jump:I hope to select them down to the ultimate phenotype in terms of growth ,structure ,yield , and effect, and disease resistance ….so far they’re already checking all the boxes…it’s My flag ship strain , and no one single other person has it, very curious to the kind of reactions I’m going to be getting from people this fall

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Does the taste lean mango I remember, that sweet tart spicy exotic sweet fruity slightly sour mango...which may or may not be of original mango haze lines. A mate of mine used to grow it for years and years, he inbred it for years and his line lost vigour in the end but that flavour was so unmistakable from my frame of reference. I'd guess thai influence in flavour, from my experience with other 2000's thai leaning hybrids like juicy fruit, chocolope etc..? What were your impressions off the different plants you flowering/flowered out..or if in a past post can you point me there? Also what light hours do you flower them under?

Thanks for posting bro, one of the highlights of my day seeing your pics of those plants..You really seem to have the environment they like or want down as well, they seem to thrive in your care..They look pretty much as good as a mostly leaning sativa/haze hybrid could look, no to minimal stress visible, feed on point, no foxtailing which is latent genetically all the time and in some phenos probably unavoidable..You really do them justice.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does the taste lean mango I remember, that sweet tart spicy exotic sweet fruity slightly sour mango...which may or may not be of original mango haze lines. A mate of mine used to grow it for years and years, he inbred it for years and his line lost vigour in the end but that flavour was so unmistakable from my frame of reference. I'd guess thai influence in flavour, from my experience with other 2000's thai leaning hybrids like juicy fruit, chocolope etc..? What were your impressions off the different plants you flowering/flowered out..or if in a past post can you point me there? Also what light hours do you flower them under?

Thanks for posting bro, one of the highlights of my day seeing your pics of those plants..You really seem to have the environment they like or want down as well, they seem to thrive in your care..They look pretty much as good as a mostly leaning sativa/haze hybrid could look, no to minimal stress visible, feed on point, no foxtailing which is latent genetically all the time and in some phenos probably unavoidable..You really do them justice.

08CB3C78-781F-43AF-8741-95BB225D48D0.jpeg
8489E9F9-82AE-41A4-9A26-CA7CE820F3ED.jpeg
9DEACEA0-B5DE-4C6C-9480-2D93C3DA53DA.jpeg
3ED06A98-EF8E-4A8B-AD1B-30AE0E0E598F.jpeg
69D57D35-2B2D-4A97-8F7E-D5D1A091C996.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
nice update mr star ,
some real chunk forming now man ,
what kinda weight do u think they are gonna yield ??
4 to 6 , or ??

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easily that per plant … ! It’s all usable too…Are you able to visually discern the differences now between the sisters?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yes i can see the differences and i can see how hard of a choice you face culling any ,
fat buds are nice and yield well , but sometimes and often those thinner ones have more resin ,
so yea id be battling deciding on what to keep and what not too ,
im glad its you having to make that call and i look forward to seeing what you decide ...

Latest posts

Latest posts