What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Sub24ox7

Looks excellent! I don’t blame you for revegetating and running them again!! I would have too!! Great work!! Excellent cross Wally

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its nice to be excited about weed again ...this and the O haze's have invigorated me ... my son brought some down to North Carolina while visiting friends & they freaked on it:trampoline:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	D561BC0F-94B4-4146-BF7B-0EC5DA7A0A41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	139.0 KB ID:	17895409
Click image for larger version  Name:	919D009A-22C4-4B4F-91BA-1971BB0F9C53.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	139.1 KB ID:	17895410
Click image for larger version  Name:	BD17A99E-45DC-4FFE-AF51-2022C18BBEFB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	189.0 KB ID:	17895411
Click image for larger version  Name:	D561BC0F-94B4-4146-BF7B-0EC5DA7A0A41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	139.0 KB ID:	17895409

Ncali

Veteran
Nothing but plant them.... my left foot. Too modest, both you and wally.

Looks great dude, the clones are showing off their excellent genetics. They look great, I hope the last round is smoking great for you my man!!

LostTribe

Premium user
Have not had the opportunity to run O Haze to flower from a clone as of yet, so I can’t make a comparison

I was surprised to have an OH cut that stretched more than any other from the seed run to stay very short albeit with quite a bit of initial tying down when run from cutting. I don't think I will tie that one down next time it affected yield. I hope to be about to try them out with vertical hps next time. Still worry that the bigger they get the more difficult things will become especially towards the later weeks. Striking a few of the OH x THH I did a bit of just for a peek.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
This is the one just featured ...I think she went almost 12 weeks

I love this thread. This particular plant I really like the look of. So glad you managed to reveg them all. Looking forward to see which ones turn out the best.