What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Brain and all the crew:wave:

Little pics of my 7 seedlings, got a really good rate of germination but i missed the last one for fill my 8 pots place..

So i have 3 Kaman' s mix - 2 Dead mix#2 - 1 Dead mix#1 and 1 Bubba Shock:) Hope the rate of males and females will be on my side, and if i could have at least 4 girls it would be perfect:ying:

Got a Brain Dead mix#2 that started like a canon ball with a pure indica style:jump:Be a girl junior, you can do it^^
The Bubba aswell : indica powaa, and really curious about the Kaman' s

Bigup bro, vibes:)

DSCN0887.jpg

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the update sunka bro!

This is my little outdoor plants...hope you like them ;)

Dead mix #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My neville haze #1 keeper (From fem seeds)

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH OJD'S CUT

picture.php

NYCD soma cut

picture.php

SSH moppel cut Aka Amnésia "core"

picture.php

DC x Panama from CBG (Big up! don't stop the good work please ;))

picture.php

picture.php

Blockhead (braindead mother)

picture.php

Kill the hype!

picture.php

More huge bush in coming.... be free my friend ;)

See ya

:wave:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Brain look at those bushes:)They are superb and great genetics, it will be awesome in few weeks:smoke:

Vibes:ying:

MGC

Hi Braindead !

Aouch great grow mate ! Awesome OD session ! The Dead mix #2, SSSDH OJD'S CUT, and NYCD are truely beautiful. The shape of the plants is terrific, with a hardy structure.
It's a shame i couldn't test your genetics this season, but next year i'll grow your Dead Mix, that's sure !

Keep up the good work !

++

Swazi-CW

Hi Braindead !

Aouch great grow mate ! Awesome OD session ! The Dead mix #2, SSSDH OJD'S CUT, and NYCD are truely beautiful. The shape of the plants is terrific, with a hardy structure.
It's a shame i couldn't test your genetics this season, but next year i'll grow your Dead Mix, that's sure !

Keep up the good work !

++

+1000 MGC

Hellooo my friend !

Wow....nothing to say....awesome Out...really impressive !!!!
Que de la belles gen en plus...très belle culture, vraiment.

Vraiment hâte de voir tout cela d'ici quelques semaines, ca va envoyer du lourd ;)

a+++ man
tcho

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Brain:wave: Hope everything is allright during this summer:ying:

Little up of the 7 seedlings, last time i' ve made a mistake and wrote that i have 2 Dead mix#2 but in fact i have 2 Dead mix#1, lucky me i always write on the pots, don' t know why i thought that..:bump:

On the 3 Kaman' s Mix, it looks like i have 3 differents phenos, one is really indica (#2), one is 50/50 (#3) and one is really more on the sativa side (#1)

Love the Dead Mix #2 and the Bubba, the Dead mix #1 are a bit late, they missed a day or two at the beginning compare to the 5 other, but they will come back:)

DSCN0915.jpg DSCN0932.jpg DSCN0929.jpg DSCN0930.jpg

Bigup and Vibes:ying:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for this update sunka bro! Looks strong, i love them ;)

What is your Feed progam?....

Take care!

Last edited:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Brain:wave: Thank ya dude:)

I am using Plagron hydro a+b nuts, and i follow +- their schedule, well i am a bit under..

As pk i use the green sensation, and i have aswell some pk 13-14 from plagron

As a roots booster i use Wortel atami, and hesi enzymes

I am using aswell the Phyt-Amin from plagron till the first buds are coming and some "acides aminés" from supergrow:)

Vibes!!:ying:

DSCN0919.jpg DSCN0918.jpg

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Brain:wave: Thank ya dude:)

I am using Plagron hydro a+b nuts, and i follow +- their schedule, well i am a bit under..

As pk i use the green sensation, and i have aswell some pk 13-14 from plagron

As a roots booster i use Wortel atami, and hesi enzymes

I am using aswell the Phyt-Amin from plagron till the first buds are coming and some "acides aminés" from supergrow:)

Vibes!!:ying:

View attachment 72624 View attachment 72625

Ok bro! I love hydro and aéro! i got the same syteme as yours but i don't have really good result... :( i don't know why...

In kaman's mix the big fat seeds are from my BD#1 mother ;) don't forget it.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bud shot from my summer weed.

ECSD...strong petrol/gasoline smells, very disgusting.

Grow outdoor, longs yellow buds, with enormous calix full of trich.
Effets are strong and cérébral, long lasting..definitly a world class smoke....keeper as well ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Satchy

Hi All,

i'm growing some sweet skunk mix at the moment; out of 5 seeds, i got 2 ladies and 3 males.
Here is a pict of the 2 girls just before flowering.
They are grown in soil with worm casting and bat guano.

picture.php

I am running ur braindead mix 2 too; more picts are coming soon.

enjoy!!

S

Satchy

Hey Braindead,

I am very interested in ur kaman's mix. how could i manage to get these seeds?
Have u already sent some to SB?

Cheers
S

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow another great pics! Thx man, i don't know why on the bay people doesn't like the sweet skunk and Neville haze mix both are killer... strange :chin:

Kaman's mix packs are ready to go.... i'm so lazybones at the moment... lol. I will send you a PM don't worry.

I will tell to Oldpink if few packs could be "buy now" action ;)

Keep me updated Satchy...Nice work!

Last edited:

BenBreeder

Hello friends, I am appreciative of the work Braindead c is really beautiful, it smells of passion, without wishing to pollute the post much I love to try some model home ... Mr Braindead is it possible to get information to obtain your Genetic?

Thank you for advance.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello benbreeder..

Obtain genetic?....not so easy.. you need full of contact if you want "elite" cuts but remember, the real gems are on your quality seeds!

Don't belive the hype! make your own work and see the final result, that the way. I began only with packs of seeds, my keeper neville haze, Blockhead, Sour Neville come from them ;)

I was lucky to obtain some quality strain so i thank all my friends who gave me this chance...The last thing "sharing is caring"! (if you see what i want to say! ;)).

Think community, not full of profit (you can! but it's necessary to be reasonable), work with passion...i wish you all the best in your all breeding project...

My wish list is long: The white, Og kush, E32, Chem D....one day maybe...hahaha ;)

Thx for posting

BenBreeder

Hello Braindead,

Thank you for your sensible answer ;)...
Yes that provide good gene n is often not easy and as you said earlier you have to have contacts ... It is for this that i am writing to gods rather has its saints).
I also understand that the application must be strong, to see the beautiful and phenomenological qualities they produce ...
At my level I have already practiced some little breeding in the 2000s but, for reasons of professional I've quit, but I back more motivated than ever, and frankly the desire to work with your genetic irresistible to me ... ;)
I sincerely thank you for your work and your availability, and c is a reference that proves that in France there have any good ... very good and I even sincerely hopes to soon make my small contribution to your work ...
FYI I have a nice facility to make the In and Out of practically all the years in condition than honorable, and if you interress I just give you a description and some photos of my installations.
thank you for reading meters is certainly a soon as you can count me as one of your fan. ;)
Good day everyone.

hiwatt

good job mate, is this sweet skunk from you too ?
Do you breed generaly with single male or ?
Thanks for sharing
Peace bro

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi brain and all:wave:

Really nice your ecsd hummm should be a great smoke:)

Here we are At HoMe right now, they are growing good and fast despite of the high temperatures..

Bigup bro:tiphat: vibes:ying:

Attachments

• DSCN0997.jpg
    DSCN0997.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12