What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey BrainD,

Is ur neville haze 24 mix still available? but as far i remember only neville haze 18 mix hit SB.
what about the special cross OTH x Nevhazesk, are these available too? i would be excited to run those.

Satchy

Yeah, all the neville projet will be avaible expect OTH/NS only for my personal use ;) (futur 100% sativa project)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outdoor update for ya!

Dead mix#2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Neville haze 18

picture.php

picture.php

NYCD soma cut on the left, Amnésia moppel on the right

picture.php

Soma cut

picture.php

Amnésia Moppel

picture.php

CBG Panama X DC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My love BLOCKHEAD!...you can see the braindead blood in this girl ;)

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro...your shit is as tight as ever man! great great job...beautiful garden, as always!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Killer BD#1 :) All them look very healthy and fast !

Here is it my Bubba, no dissapoinments with her, quite perfect plant IMO.

picture.php

Take care Braindead bro! the Blockhead look's insane bro! Still been avaible seeds in some growshops in Spain and also quite cheap.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx all!

@ras bubba is strange plant! but quite unique héhéhé
Any good cross around there bro?

Thx to my best ganja traveller...hell yeah bro i love them!

picture.php

picture.php

Made in Nepal baby!

picture.php

With Blockhead behind..breeder brad spirit ;)

picture.php

NoMa_D

Hello Braindead,

Sorry i never post here even if i come often to read...'cause my basic english ...
Very nice pics & buds man and a great sharing spirit of your best genetics with these seeds.
I've started a deadmix' pack but i don't know if it's the 1 ou 2...I hope find good pheno, maybe to cross with taskenti or pck.

see u and best vibes

basstard

Hey Brain :wave:

It was so long since I didn't post on your thread mate.

I see you are still making some kind of good stuff :lurk:

Later!

PS: la Neville toujours pas eu le courage d'en lancer mais ça reste la meilleure sativa que j'ai pu gouter ^^

1quixotix

Where could I find your beans, Braindead?
I'd love to grab a pack of ApolloMist!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hellllllooooo !!!!

Back in the country mate, gotta get back to the classic : sour diesel x destroyer and some fun :) I m full of seeds, ready to spread nepal spirit, yippeeeeeee !
Nice tee shirt btw :)

So where are the hazesssssss bro, can't see them ! i ve been through your thread, cause of shitty connection in nepal i couldn't, and i don't see much :) AHHHHHHH ?????
Want some nepali hazy blueberries for your cross ?

Also f***ing crazy outdoor bro, that's the style :) You have to check my thread and learn few tricks about hash making or oil making, cause this, WOWOWOOW !

To braindead seedbank, CHEERS !

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx my bro titoon! You're welcome home dude ;)

This years, outdoor hazy strain: SSSDH ojd, Neville haze 18, Amnésia moppel (SSH).... But be cool, My neville haze 24...keeper for life!

Outdoor uptade, i cross my fingers, weather is not so cool...strong odor around the garden...be carefull of the ganja thief...terrific moment for my nerves...

BTW i'm in love my friends....GBG DC/Panama, a marvel...nothing more, thanks MR charlie Garcia for this cross...an none usual plant, strong, stinky, smells fruity/sugary, top!

Dead mix #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The famous blockhead!

picture.php

Look at the small beast on the leave ^^

picture.php

Cheese/Amnésia haze (Used for DM#2)

picture.php

picture.php

Small Sour bubble (used for DM#2)

picture.php

picture.php

CBG DC/Pananma (2 on the right)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The garden

picture.php

picture.php

E

excelsior

Hi BD#1,

DM#2 are already looking resinous, quite curious to see them full flowering :dance013:
And what about Blockhead? Looking gorgeous, as always :bump:

Still keep an eye on ya bro! :wave: (banjo ;))
++

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everybody:wave: High Brain:ying:

Wow really nice outdoor bro, they look fat and resinous, humm:)

I am back home and wow the Kaman' s bro, they are sativa as hell, the stretch is a monster one..i was approx two weeks away, and a friend managed as he could..it is the jungle:)

The mix#1 on the right back declare himself two weeks after the two other one, and she is the full sativa one:) wow this neville skunk dude i think, you will tell me more;) the trunk of this one is large, i never had a plant with a trunk like that, and at 1m40 he has 2cm large..it' s crazy

The two Kaman' s are smelling already really strong, and the odor is really intense, oh i think they took a lot of the Neville skunk dude, maybe some NS F2 ? but they will be long héhé they remenber me so much the Haze hybrids A test from Shanti

The Dead mix#1 is more in advance compare to the Kaman's but she is also littlest...1m20 i would say, and the Kaman's are at 1m60 mini...they were up my aaw when i went back... here are a few pix and a clone of Kaman' s #1

Sorry for the turn of the grow Brain, i was far a long time and i' ll do better next time with some indica powaaass like the Bubba shock or the dead mix#2..but i will give all with this Kaman' s and the Dead mix#1

I put out the aaw and i put back the cooltube, i had to cut some branches, but now it will be ok

Bigup to you:wave:

Attachments

• DSCN1928.jpg
    DSCN1928.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1936.jpg
    DSCN1936.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1938.jpg
    DSCN1938.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1948.jpg
    DSCN1948.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10

mfdoOm

Very nice outdoor , that's simply amazing ! You got a damned fu°°ing touch for making real trees !

:headbange:

You're kaman mix look really great too , real sativa mix , your famous NH is in the building :dope: !

:plant grow:

Strech is on , but i think you've got crazy taste and unbelievable high !

In december i will germinate some pure stuff ( i 've got a run actually)

img0227p.jpg

Yapluka bordel :respect:

see ya

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
amazing outdoor braindead... I'm impressed by the size, and the grower skills as well, keep such a grow is just, WOW ! I bet we couldn't even count the hours you spent on this, so props to you to get such nice buds at the end :)

This neville is a keeper for sure... I won't ever forget smoking this one on a morning and getting in another world, in the middle of 1000s of people in the streets for a protest.. just, wow ...

the nycd mandarina is really something too, El rubio's outdoor was just some of the tastiest ganja EVER !

All the best, keep us updated, see you soon :)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx my friends!

A bit disapointed, a freaky fuckers came one night in our little garden...Luckly, they took a few small plants all unmature! but i'm very sad today, they chopped my 2 DC/panama beauty... Fucking world of shit....

BTW my friend is a crazy guy and he camped in the garden the last 3 weeks! So we harvested fully mature all the huge bush...damn... ^^
He stays now "Neville haze" and "NYCD" BBM2

I collected a dead mix#2 , SSSDH, SSH moppel all looks deadly!
Sorry no pics, a bit paranoia may be ^^

The last pics of the DC/PANAMA. I will buy another pack, simply a true beauty plant, unsual, delicious smells, thanks Charlie Garcia..
Give me more for free! lol ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Where is the spider..?! Find it ^^

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Brain:wave:

Hey first of all loving the pics of the DC/Panama, wow amazing bush and look like potent buds:)

Sorry for your loss, ther are always these "putain de voleurs" waiting for the outdoor of the people, it is just disgusting...bigup to your friend who camped there:ying:

Bro the Kaman' s mix are smelling so strong wow:D, it is really powerfull, they are really sativa dom both and they will take a long time to flower..the one who smells so much starts to produce a lot of trichs, and don' t want so much to produce flower yet, the second one is more advance in the flowering part, but really less trichs...despite their poor conditions, they will be nice kicking smoke for sure:)

Drop a few pics of the Deadmix#1 at almost 11 weeks of flowering, i' ll start to flush her, she smells nice:)

Vibes:ying:

Attachments

• DSCN2071.jpg
    DSCN2071.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2072.jpg
    DSCN2072.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2087.jpg
    DSCN2087.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 10