What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
BLOCKHEAD X BUBBA/DC

BLOCKHEAD X BUBBA/DC

great work here.Killer strain.:woohoo:
Braindead#1..10wks flower..Delightfully nice erbs, smells of dark chocolate and coffee with hints of over ripe fruits.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
braindead 1

braindead 1

continued braindead 1.
picture.php

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi very nice Jack o Nesia, that's a strain i'm looking at for a while, i should buy a pack. How long is she taking to flower? She's certainly a 10 weeker at least. How is the taste of this girl?

Relentless

Veteran
everything looks great but man that ssh looks kill.. looks real similar to the slh i run.

whats she smell/taste like?

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry azad bro, cant see your BD pics :(

SSH MOPPEL (amnésia core) is my favorite plant for long time, stetchy plant with amazing taste/smell. Strong citrus, sometimes rotten fruit....blast anything around...all in the head and strong body finish.

Jack'o is also in my top ten. More on the Jack (male used by Karma) , more heavy buds, just the high more strong but it's an excellent strain....no doubt about her.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killing field. Fem seeds gave by my good friend. Tested by a good friend. Top vigorous plant with huge yield. Smells hashy/Berry not a daytime killer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BH IBL from grindhouse.
Very disapointed with this strain. Nightmare to grow, no vigor, mold sensitive. Looks like P19 but imo it's not P19 no power, just middle high with light fruity taste.

I grew few blockhead, the SOL is far.....far away in effect, resistance....may be i maked something wrong so i keept one mother.
I will if the IBL will be better

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello vonbudi,

Nop not all KF are purples. I think the more powerfull are the lime green phéno. A nice plant to test for sure, with a true resistance to mould

Peace. Thx for watching.

BD "1

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Salut poto sideshow

Have nice, good year 2014 my friend, alls the best for you and your family.

See you soon ;)

Vibes BD#1

Latest posts

Latest posts