What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Jouge

C.H.U.D (Chemdog humanoîd underground Dweller) = Kastsu bubba X chemdog
The Gravedigger (dedicaced to my good friend Lizard9) = Cheese Exodus X Chemdog
S.H.D#1 (Sour hell dog) = SD "riri's cut" X chemdog
S.H.D#2 (Sour hell dog) = ECSD elite X chemdog

A very "ricains" cross lol, all my plants are keepers, also my funky chemdog male...

Be prepared for the underground seeds invasion!

:wave:

Hi Braindead,

Very Interesting all this cross

As for myself I'm ready for the Underground Seeds invasion

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah Brain it sounds destroyer and lovely:)

Will be some killer strains again, for sure!!

Keep up the vibes, as usually;)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, it's terrific long job.....And i don't make all my new project...I Just making good cross....i don't have all the space that i want...i can't make some BX or IBL's...freaky world...freaky times, freaky plants...! :bump:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - You are the man! One man on a mission to overgrow the EU!! Respect brother!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BD - You are the man! One man on a mission to overgrow the EU!! Respect brother!

Yes sir! World need good potent strain ;) i hope all it's ok for you buddy!

Got some nice Genetic today: Cali connection ALIEN DOG V2: Chem D (clone) X Alien Kush (Alien Tech Pheno male).. Humm sound killer as hell ^^

picture.php

:wave:

Rainman

Veteran
BD - I got the Alien Kush clone sitting around waitn for her turn in the room as well! I hear its fire!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BD - I got the Alien Kush clone sitting around waitn for her turn in the room as well! I hear its fire!

Very interesting bro, keep me updated!

Any new about the lineage? ...pics are welcome!

PS: i heard that Alien tech is special Afghan phéno but i'm don't sure
:dunno:

Jouge

Hi Braindead,

It's possible to have a little more detail of the fathers and the mothers composing Dead Mix 1.

I know that there is Blockhead, Afhgan and it is everything...

Thank you in advance.

Jouge

Rainman

Veteran
BD - You are right on with the lineage. I will have pics later in the year when I kick the indoor back into gear. Love, Peace, and hair grease!!!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Braindead,

It's possible to have a little more detail of the fathers and the mothers composing Dead Mix 1.

I know that there is Blockhead, Afhgan and it is everything...

Thank you in advance.

Jouge

In this mix you got full of F2 from my outdoor run: Blockhead f2, Bubba cross (With deep chunk), Bubba X DC f2, Bubba/Skunk F2, more afghane and coloured plants, herijuana and few braindead#1 seeds...

I hope you will have a nice ride with them! Keep us updated ;)

Swazi-CW

Hi man !!!
For sure you'll become a famous breeder very soon i think !!!
I just get some seeds of your braindead mix (from alchimia..), i hope i could
play with those very soooon hehe !!!
I'll show you some pics as soon as possible..and maybe i'll try some crosses with
your BD mix and my Subcool seeds which are coming home!

So, just want to tell you i support your work, i hope the best for you man!
See ya, take care, all the best from a CW friend...

Jouge

In this mix you got full of F2 from my outdoor run: Blockhead f2, Bubba cross (With deep chunk), Bubba X DC f2, Bubba/Skunk F2, more afghane and coloured plants, herijuana and few braindead#1 seeds...

I hope you will have a nice ride with them! Keep us updated ;)

OK thank's man

I shall make for you a follow-up of all this ;)

@+

Jouge

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo brainded.....
you running anything from the "san-man" currently?

-cap

Nope bro, i kept from him just the "Sourneville" phéno from the same strain...Got some personal cross (fron san-man as well ^^) : Sour neville/ jack hammer, killa queen/Blue kronic, Jack berry/blue kronic and Skubba (pre 98 bubba) X Skunk#1/hérijuana

I need a place bro! Don't have a time for test all the seeds in my fridge...I concentrate my mind to find strong male, powerfull genetic from make a good cross!

I love the man -cap but what the fuck with all this fem bullshit?!
Damn it's crazy, all this old cross are bomb plant! why make fem, i don't understand...

I think i will use Herijuana IBL one day for a killa indica project!

What the news cap-?! Any good strain around there? show me bro!

PS: SD ready soon for cutting ;)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi man !!!
For sure you'll become a famous breeder very soon i think !!!
I just get some seeds of your braindead mix (from alchimia..), i hope i could
play with those very soooon hehe !!!
I'll show you some pics as soon as possible..and maybe i'll try some crosses with
your BD mix and my Subcool seeds which are coming home!

So, just want to tell you i support your work, i hope the best for you man!
See ya, take care, all the best from a CW friend...

Famous i don't know but if you like my cross, it's great reward for me. I love the cannabis reproduction lol, you can find a true winner...from the natural way as well!

Pollen cum over the planet! Hell yeah :jump:

You're in your "canapé" here, see ya

yeah bro! on the way to the top!

just passing by quick (i come back so late from work!!) to throw a few pics of my lover : Bd1 "my" Beee clone at d 60 !

coco :
picture.php

picture.php

soil :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"isn't she lovelyyy ? isn't she wonnnderfuuul ?..."

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I love the man -cap but what the fuck with all this fem bullshit?!
Damn it's crazy, all this old cross are bomb plant! why make fem, i don't understand...

i think it was more out of curiosity, than anything, brainded.
on his site he mentions that he chose two different phenos of "that" strain to make the fems ....just to see what popped out. he ran a few tests and found them stable (documented on his site, as well) so he offered 'em up for the masses. they looked pretty good to me, in all honesty, and, apparently, fems are big in his neck of the woods...... so i would look at it more as 'supplying the demand' as opposed to 'succumbing to greed.' he just doesnt seem like that kind of cat, as you well know.

for what its worth, i could see where fem lines could be of use for some people. limited space and time come to mind. ive run a fair share of fem seeds, too, out of curiosity, and honestly, i'd say a good 75-80% of the final stuff was very good. comparable on most, if not all, levels of a male/female line.

that being said, i like the fact his stock rotates from time to time and hes always working on different mixes.

now if i can get mother nature and circumstances to cooperate with me for a change i can get some of this damn seedwork done.

UGH!

-cap

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Groovy you make my day mate, bomb....mouth watering bro!

@Cap yes bro, i know the man, it's one of the best guy on the seeds deal fro sure. He sends me so wonderfull things, i can't tell anything négative from the man ;)

I'm a little disappointed on the news project...not hazy line, not BX or IBL plant...full of F2 -F3. I think he can make so killer cross with all this wonderfull seeds stock, do you understand my way bro?!

I Grew san-man seeds for one complet year and all this old strain kick ass: sour neville, the mask, shack are really top plant.

I hate the fem hype, all the time, all the breeder, it's simple check Green house, entered "Amnesia moppel" on cup, renomed "Lemon haze", fem her and.....I won a cup...it's breeding, not really, just bullshit.

I used fem seeds, but now, my passion it's making seeds. I admire shantibaba's, sam's, dubi's, head's work so i try to make goods things, first for me and my friend and after....i don't know lol. Thats why i don't want and i don't like the fem seeds. Why fem seeds? Why stress or use chemical treatment?...Damn, let the nature show his true power....keep a mother, make a clones.

So i'm happy to see you here bro, if my bro san-man could post here for kick some ass with this huge buds, i will be very happy, i wish to him full of good things!! héhé!

Best wish san-man ;)

Last edited: