What's new

Nepal Jam

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High konopenko,

Im glad you have been working in your own nepalese jam f2 seeds, congrats for the spring flowers!

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks Dubi, Im blessed to have Ace gear,also I must report that germinaton ratio of OE was 6/6 and of Banghi 5/6. Superb!:wave:

ouncyboy

Hi there Dubi wondered if you could help me identify this pheno of nepjam i think its the f2 seeds as they were only brought recently in the uk. This pheno has stretched amazingly and looks very sativa, looks like the buds wont be dence more open shes about three weeks into flower in the pictures i have another pheno that i will post pics of as soon as they get going .

ouncyboy

Sorry didnt know how to post pictures ,as i said above these have really stretched and i have just about managed to keep them down with topping and bending
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

charlie garcia

Very nice blan-k-flor,
What is the approx flowering time on that cross?

its a vey quick one, best nepaljam were in 9 weeks an this Oaxacan doesnt make it much longer than that so can be harvested very well outdoors before the colds of some areas.
best

ouncyboy, being F2 seems disgregated some longer and stretchier parental traits, mostly from Jamaican side which places branches and height. Anyhow hope you manage to control them well and they dont need to go very long to finish.
Looking well and healthy
best luck
charlie

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Exactly as charlie said! My pheno took exactly 63 days from start of blooming to finish. Really fast for a pure sativa!!

dj3hut1

round 2: bigger, stronger, faster... i know that's from hygrozyme but the pheno i have only took 7 weeks to finish, give or take a few days... i think the cold nights have something to do with the finishing time. I smoked a .6g(whiteowl cigarello) sample a few days ago and have come to the conclusion that this girl is pretty much done.

Not an overwhelming high with this one, but the duration is incredible. High lasted a good 4 hours. 4 hours of a blissful, happy, calm, head high, with that feeling of a buzz in the forehead and brow. I have a normal shaped head, but this stuff made me feel like i had a caveman forehead/eyebrow. Its hard to explain, maybe cerebral is the correct term? I work in an office and didn't have any problems having to explain coverages or customer service. That little sample made the workday fly by.

Thanks again Dubi and Ace Seeds and everybody who influenced me to purchase the beans. Oh Yeah, it smells like a mix between Red Bull, Smarties, and like a sweet grilled onions smell. thanks again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

treewizard

I love this shit. I'm working on an outdoor sativa that is acclimated to the Pac NW. Its various combos of OE and NJ. Ace's gear really is the shit. More vigor than anyone else's that I've grown & spot on strain descriptions. Anyways this is the pheno I have flowering right now. Its 20 something days in.

I didn't make this one happy the first time I grew it. Flavor was incensey with some noble wood notes and spacey as hell. I think that flavor, yeild, and effects, will be better this go. Oh yeah 3 or 3.5 gallon smart pot. CFLs to 1kw blue enhanced sunmaster mh to 1kw Lumatek HPS then later red enhanced sunmaster mh. I scale back the photo period gradually and chop at about 12 weeks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
round 2: bigger, stronger, faster... i know that's from hygrozyme but the pheno i have only took 7 weeks to finish, give or take a few days... i think the cold nights have something to do with the finishing time. I smoked a .6g(whiteowl cigarello) sample a few days ago and have come to the conclusion that this girl is pretty much done.

Not an overwhelming high with this one, but the duration is incredible. High lasted a good 4 hours. 4 hours of a blissful, happy, calm, head high, with that feeling of a buzz in the forehead and brow. I have a normal shaped head, but this stuff made me feel like i had a caveman forehead/eyebrow. Its hard to explain, maybe cerebral is the correct term? I work in an office and didn't have any problems having to explain coverages or customer service. That little sample made the workday fly byThanks again Dubi and Ace Seeds and everybody who influenced me to purchase the beans. Oh Yeah, it smells like a mix between Red Bull, Smarties, and like a sweet grilled onions smell. thanks again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello dj3hut1,

I like a lot your selected nepalese jam, colorful, good flower/leaf ratio, good long lasting effect, tasty and fast flowering, real nice for a sativa!!! ;) Thanks for share it. Best wishes for 2011!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I love this shit. I'm working on an outdoor sativa that is acclimated to the Pac NW. Its various combos of OE and NJ. Ace's gear really is the shit. More vigor than anyone else's that I've grown & spot on strain descriptions. Anyways this is the pheno I have flowering right now. Its 20 something days in.

I didn't make this one happy the first time I grew it. Flavor was incensey with some noble wood notes and spacey as hell. I think that flavor, yeild, and effects, will be better this go. Oh yeah 3 or 3.5 gallon smart pot. CFLs to 1kw blue enhanced sunmaster mh to 1kw Lumatek HPS then later red enhanced sunmaster mh. I scale back the photo period gradually and chop at about 12 weeks.

Thanks treewizard :)

Im glad you are happy growing Orient Express and Nepalese Jam. Best wishes for the 2nd round!

dj3hut1

nepjam pheno 2

nepjam pheno 2

this is a pic of my nepjam pheno 2. it is the strange pheno but it has an awesome high. 70 days

dj3hut1

Hello dj3hut1,

I like a lot your selected nepalese jam, colorful, good flower/leaf ratio, good long lasting effect, tasty and fast flowering, real nice for a sativa!!! ;) Thanks for share it. Best wishes for 2011!

thank you thank you thank you! after a couple week cure, people would rather smoke this than the white russian. the complex taste and high are better than the punch-you-in-the-face high and mango taste of the russian to most of my friends opinions. i dont know if i can say better as theyre both great, just an excellent social, chill, out in public, good-vibe, herb.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much dj3hut1,

Im glad you are enjoying her high and aromas :) Sounds tasty and funny hehehhe it's great to find social party sativas :D Enjoy it!

thank you thank you thank you! after a couple week cure, people would rather smoke this than the white russian. the complex taste and high are better than the punch-you-in-the-face high and mango taste of the russian to most of my friends opinions. i dont know if i can say better as theyre both great, just an excellent social, chill, out in public, good-vibe, herb.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dubi,

I have some height restrictions in my tent. I have a total of 59 inches to work with, and the light up top will use about 12 inches of that space, and the pot/dirt at the bottom will use about 12 inches as well. So that leaves me 35 inches (85 cm) for the nepal jam.

That is rather a tight fit, and I believe I read somewhere in these forums that nepal jam typically reaches a height of 48 inches (120 cm). Could I control the height by reducing veg time? Better yet...what would you suggest that I do to control the height to make it fit nicely in my tent. Actually, 35 inches would put the tops right at the light, maybe causing some burn or bleaching. So, maybe in your figuring you might consider that as well.

Would going 12/12 from seed be a good way to fit this in my tent? Or would 12/12 from seed result in plants that were way too small?

Thanks for any advice you can give me Dubi. :)

Wiggs