What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

SuperConductor

Veteran
She look's so wonderful, very nice cross wich genetics is dreamgoddes?

I think color's can came from the Jam side, sometimes shows some electric blueish colors.

Thanks, dreamgoddes was a Mist of Destruction cross I believe just a decent indica really. Interesting thing about that plant was only the side receiving light turned red the other side stayed green, very nice yielder too

green.jpg
user3094_pic13576_1229724265.jpg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey dubi, charlie..

How many times has the Nep/Jam been backcrossed to the Highland Nepalease now? If you would rather not say could you give maybe a percentage of how much Nep there is to Jam?? I know the Nep is dom in the cross but I'm looking now for a more or less pure Himalayan variety to make high grade bubble hash from. I don't think there is anything out there at the moment which comes close to the Nepjam in yeild though..

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hey dubi, charlie..

How many times has the Nep/Jam been backcrossed to the Highland Nepalease now? If you would rather not say could you give maybe a percentage of how much Nep there is to Jam?? I know the Nep is dom in the cross but I'm looking now for a more or less pure Himalayan variety to make high grade bubble hash from. I don't think there is anything out there at the moment which comes close to the Nepjam in yeild though..

I think it's 75% Nepal...but I'm not 100% sure. Also I would try BanguiHaze to make a superb Sativa bubble very influenced to the Nepal side to.:witch:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi, charlie..

Hello Kalbhairav,

Nepalese Jam is 75 % nepalese right now, nepalese/jamaica backcrossed to nepalese. Great sativa for colder climates, hash production and as you said a good yielder/m2.

dj3hut1

anyone else get a pheno with three sets of leaves? pretty sure the preflowers have 2 little white hairs too!

S

sativagrower87

blan-k-flor, looks amazing bro:respect: she still blooming or you already harvested her?:chin:
jah bless :rasta:

gkn

lovely blan-k-flor!! looks like it's gonna give a nice yield...

here some pics of mine:
nep/jam/oax

NepJamOax33.jpg

NepJamOax11.jpg

NepJamOax2.jpg

saludos!

gkn

thanks blan-k. i think mine is a more nepalese pheno...its quite different from demian's that is very similar the oaxacan mother i've seen in pics.

NJO_0029.jpg

NJO_0046.jpg

saludos!

dj3hut1

OMG! those are great. on another note the nepjam plant with 3 sets of branches is a male. would he be a good sperm donor?

i also have 3 females; a branchier, lankier, narrow-leaved, light-green pheno. A pheno that has medium-wide leaves, appears to be more columnar than branchy, and pretty much proportionate, also slower growing. Third pheno was strange. It grew about 5 nodes during 6 weeks of veg to a height of about 5 inches. It stayed low to the ground and spread out, more like ground cover than mj. After the switch to flower a week ago, it stands about a foot tall and robust as hell. Thick, waxy leaves. Just gorgeous. They all smell similar to mustard skunk.

All of my nepjams, including the males, were way more interesting than my white russians i have going in the same room, hope to make a NJ X WR cross and a NJ X NJ cross.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
I grew out NepJam about 4 or 5 months ago. Had some under vacuum seal - which I cracked last night. Here's a couple of pictures of a prototypical bud. I grew two NepJams - they were quite consistent in form and budding pattern...basically, great big thangs that required my branches to be staked.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I waked and baked it with it this morning. It has, for me, a pina colada taste with the emphasis on the pineapple. Two hits and I was leaving miles of footprints on a sun-drenched beach on a far-flung tropical atoll in my mind. Great day time high!! And a magnificent (and easy) producer.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for share gkn and blankflor your nepalese jam x oaxacan plants,

It's a new charlie's hybrid, the oaxacan is a very interesting old clone, looks taller and less high yielding than straight nepalese jam but im sure effect is going to be special!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I grew out NepJam about 4 or 5 months ago. Had some under vacuum seal - which I cracked last night. Here's a couple of pictures of a prototypical bud. I grew two NepJams - they were quite consistent in form and budding pattern...basically, great big thangs that required my branches to be staked.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I waked and baked it with it this morning. It has, for me, a pina colada taste with the emphasis on the pineapple. Two hits and I was leaving miles of footprints on a sun-drenched beach on a far-flung tropical atoll in my mind. Great day time high!! And a magnificent (and easy) producer.

Great work mayan :) lovely nepalese jam flowers! Looks like you are going to enjoy it!

that Nepalese Jam is looking like a kick ass outdoor strain
any one knows if it has been grown successfully outside in Denmark or a similar nordic climate?

dj3hut1

thanks dubi! this is some good moke. on all three, the leaves turned purple and some of the calyxes too.
Two were some what similar in appearance. Columnar plants, not branchy. The buds were slightly leafier, more loose than the plant im not describing, and really sweet smelling. Lots of crystals on the undersides of the leaves.
The third plant was a trip. Started slow and finished at about a foot. yeilded 21g. Large calyx size.

Basically, the highs for all three were similar. Crisp, clean, strong in the head high. Good for a laugh. Sometimes, a pull will make you lose focus. The high lasts a couple of hours. Just some straight up funk and im happy i went with it.

konopenko

Veteran
Hello nepalese lovers, here are some NepJam f2 plants,flowering outside from begining of april. They have at least 4 weeks to go, behind them are two sick and neglected chizbek/nepjam plants so I am sharpening my machete :smokeit:

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts