What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello plha, NJ is right choice for you, hope you will have lots of fun with them..
Small bud from broken plant, great odor-flower like:

Male plant also very beautifull:

Wish you great season Chech commrade!

// Dubi thanks for kind wishes, but poor plant was stolen few days ago :bashhead:, thanks anyway.

Sorry to hear it konopenko,

Thieves are a plague in the cannabis world, some people doesnt respect others work or privacy, it's a pitty to see how such a beautiful plant produce so ugly minds and attitudes: egoism, envy, ambition, robberies... it's so sad.

The Nepalese Jam looks very interesting, should be a nice father! :)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice little lady you got there Gunnarguchi :)

Perhaps you could provide me with a little of your wisdom.. i'm dreaming of crossing nepalesejam with an autoflower to develop a sativa leaning strain suitable for Lapland (grows 66 degrees north).

Would like to know more about the outdoor flowering behaviour of nepalese jam.

peace

Ras Pablo is correct in the values of strains like Danish passion, leb27 etc to use
in order to get nepjam more early and outdoor suited in more nordic latitudes
but 66 is very North
meaning very long days and a flowering period that starts very late and in cold and rainy maybe even snowy weather

i would estimate a harvest date for lets say leb27 x nepjam at around mid october
start october if your lucky
but thats a guess judging on my latitude at 56 north
at 66 it will probably be even later

its worth a try but maybe you have to go the ruderalis way in your country

lowryder 2 or an even better AF hybrid like auto ak x nepjam

in my country i dont recommend lowryder hybrids as they dont end much faster than our early strains but they ( a few weeks at max) but they yield a lot less
but in some extreme conditions i think ruderalis has its values if you want to finish your harvest before its too late
and i think even with the early danish strains crossed to a more exotic one like nepjam might be pushing the barrel at 66 north
but please let me know if you try it

medeagle

Hi Dubi,or anyone else with the answer to this question. I have grown out nep jam a couple of times and love it. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that it seems to eat up its cotelydons very fast(apologies if thats not the right word, im talking about the first set of feeder leaves). I was just wondering if this is a trait common to this strain of if perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Thanks and keep up the good work!

C

charlie garcia

Not much concerning amigo, maybe they like going very dry at first or they do so fast they consume cotiledons food very fast but as far as development is correct, not worries
best

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Cotyledons normally have no photosintetical functions, they are a reserve of basic nutrients normally complex sugars as starch to help the plant in the first weeks until they have enough energy to produce their own food, so If the cotyledons get dry very fast is because the plants eats very fast that nutrients so don't worry inmho it's a good signal of vigor and fast growth.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks very much for the info this is just my first sativa strain as a newer grower and I was curious thanks charlie

Welcome medeagle,

Im glad to hear you have had good experiences growing Nepalese Jam!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
I have just smoked some of my NepJam...it's been curing away for a couple of months. It rocked my world. Gonged my gourd, so to speak. Very powerful. No tolerance. Delicious. And a very up...though thoroughly even-keeled high. One or two hit. Not to mention buds that needed to be staked midway through flowering (or earlier). Ace is the Place!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have just smoked some of my NepJam...it's been curing away for a couple of months. It rocked my world. Gonged my gourd, so to speak. Very powerful. No tolerance. Delicious. And a very up...though thoroughly even-keeled high. One or two hit. Not to mention buds that needed to be staked midway through flowering (or earlier). Ace is the Place!

Thanks mayan for let us know,

Im glad you are enjoying your homegrown nepalese jam! :)

Satchy

Hi Ace and Cannabiogen crew,

This is the first time i m growing pure sativa hybrids: i have one NepJam girl out of 4 seeds and 3 destroyer fem from seedbay.

NepJam lady 3rd week of flowering
album.php

It seems that i have 3 differents pheno of destroyer (3rd week of flowering):
one very stretchy (1)
album.php

2 others with very little stretch
(2)
album.php

(3) http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=12934&pictureid=259537

i wish you a happy new year and all the best for 2010.

Cheers

PS: i can t wait to grow my panama and bangi haze for the next run

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful plants Satchy,

They look healthy and branchy, should produce a nice indoor yield!
Thanks for sharing it! Best wishes for 2010!

SuperConductor

Veteran
Found this pic and thought you might like it, NepalJam male crossed to dreamgoddess mum from a couple years ago. Colours were genetic (other plants stayed green) but don't know which side from
picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
She look's so wonderful, very nice cross wich genetics is dreamgoddes?

I think color's can came from the Jam side, sometimes shows some electric blueish colors.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
NepalHaze !! and also I think Cannabiogen offer's Sandstorm x Nepal H.

Thanks Ras..

The NepalHaze I know about and have a pack already from Sbou; but I've never seen the sandstorm x Nepalease highland offered anywhere. Any ideas where it might be found?