What's new

Need Advice

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good VA out there? Do they give HUD VASH in Arizona? Do you want to fight the fight in AZ?

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For a family of five its anything you can find House/Apartment for a monthly of $4480 Payment towards your rent -minus 30% of your Service connect money up to like $900 max

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2A? That to, CalVet Loan give you 100% financing up to think its $425,000 with zero down, and you kid would be guaranteed 100% education/tuition benefits.

ImFuct

2A= Second Amendment. I have firearms that are not legal in Cali and I want to pass them down to my kids

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not completely sure on home ownership and equity, but Im sure things could be done to remove that asset and Relocate because of your medical issues.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya i dont think youd have any difficulty finding great service and support up there.

ImFuct

FUCK!!!!!!! This sucks. I just moved 1900 miles and it cost an arm and a leg. This is so stupid. How many of us have to die before the Gov makes cannabis legal.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you also know about the federal mandates requiring any state or agency spending federal dollars that X% of their sales must go to a --Combat 100% disabled veteran Middleman/Business?

All a vet needs is a Business licence, a Delivery truck and a warehouse with at least one Roll up Bay Door.

ImFuct

I'm sorry. It doesn't take much to piss me off and this feeling of helplessness is really bothering me.

ImFuct

Do you also know about the federal mandates requiring any state or agency spending federal dollars that X% of their sales must go to a --Combat 100% disabled veteran Middleman/Business?

All a vet needs is a Business licence, a Delivery truck and a warehouse with at least one Roll up Bay Door.

LOL!!! I couldn't run a business. I have a hard enough time making it thru the day. besides, with my Unemployable rating I can't earn more that 12K a year.