What's new

Need Advice

ImFuct

I thought about fighting to change it to the standard 100%. But the way the system is I didn't want to chance loosing my rating. The system is a complete cluster fuck.

ImFuct

Everything is exactly the same as the 100% rating with the exception of earning 12k a year. I can't work anyway so it's not worth the effort or risk of them making a mistake.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I get it, but if you get off all the Brain meds and Smoke MMJ in a maintenance way; Its as close to being "Present" as you will get and thing could get better for you.

Plus at the Menlo Park VA premier PTSD center for the Nation, they say you'll never get pain under control until you can get the PTSD to be manageable.So there could be hope to get your Pain controllable

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know well over 25 Guys with families/children that are doing Ok with 100% and same unemployable and they're making it work with Weed and minimal pain meds, or Barbiturates if suffering from missing Limbs, ghost pains.
They got housing, income, Nice vehicles,and live decent lives, not rich or important by any means

ImFuct

Yeah, I tried to quit taking the brain meds but that was a BIG mistake. I won't be doing that again without a alternative. That's what led me to consider mmj.

ImFuct

I know well over 25 Guys with families/children that are doing Ok with 100% and same unemployable and they're making it work with Weed and minimal pain meds, or Barbiturates if suffering from missing Limbs, ghost pains.
They got housing, income, Nice vehicles,and live decent lives, not rich or important by any means
WOW! That's good to hear that some brothers are doing good. All I wan't is to be able to go out in public without freaking the fuck out. I've completely isolated myself. The only time I'm in public is when I'm at the VA

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, one squad i served with n the 10th Mountain Div there are 3 of use still alive, all took their own lives since end of 2013. Im telling you first hand i take no meds other than one, and weed for my PTSD and I'm doing OK

Stoping the Brian med is when you at your highest risk of suicide, and that accounts for 15 of the 22 taking their own lives daily. BUt with some effort weed could work for you as well

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well then I highly recommend the Menlo Park PTSD center, its intense regression therapy that requires in treatment anywhere from 90 - 210 days. I just got out on April 1.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoke Sativa hybrids morning till couple hours before bed then smoke an indica or Narcotic hybrid. If you go to the wake and bake tread ive been posting for a month or two my daytime smokes. I love the Chems and OG kushes. Right know i have Whitedawg#4, GG#4, Whitefire #3, some Cornbread, and ECSD.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing is out here if what i have isnt working i can go and get a gram or more of something else.

ImFuct

Well then I highly recommend the Menlo Park PTSD center, its intense regression therapy that requires in treatment anywhere from 90 - 210 days. I just got out on April 1.
HOLY SHIT!! Welcome home man! Could you use mmj in the program? I was going to do one hear, but I don't want to go thru that shit again. I don't know how many programs I've been thru. I'm sorry to hear about your brothers.

ImFuct

I smoke Sativa hybrids morning till couple hours before bed then smoke an indica or Narcotic hybrid. If you go to the wake and bake tread ive been posting for a month or two my daytime smokes. I love the Chems and OG kushes. Right know i have Whitedawg#4, GG#4, Whitefire #3, some Cornbread, and ECSD.
I was thinking of a sativa(morning/day) and a indica to knock me out at night. I just need to find a strain (sativa) that won't make me anymore parinoid

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgive my ignorance. How much is a gram? How long does it last you?

Depends where you get it ($10-20 gram), and how much you intake.....gram can last you for days, if not hitting it heavy. A 1-2 hit can help for several hours.
Being a newbie, start out slow. Often times new MMJ patients over do at first and refrain because it was too potent.

Having had chronic pain for 30 years, edibles help in the morning....1/4 of a cookie or now that I make my own, 1 sm. morsel....lasts 4-5 hrs. for pain. With de4pression, which often goes in tandem with pain, maybe try hybrid, with more sativa influence. Best of both worlds.

Sounds like albatross and Stoner4Life will be able to help you through the quagmire.

Good luck!

Last edited:

ImFuct

aridbud, thanks for the input! Back in high school I was a lightweight so I'd think I'd be the same. That would be a good thing, it would save me $$.

Yes start out with low doses. I get paranoid and anxious when I smoke or eat it no matter what kind it is. But when it settles down it helps alot! Also higher doses can make you just want to sit around and go back to bed. If you deal with depression that's the last thing you need. I bet you could do away with a lot of those meds when you start using cannabis. When your body gets those meds out and finds a balance it will get better for ya man. Your symptoms will improve and will be more manageable.