What's new

Need Advice

ImFuct

Hey Everyone. I need some advice. I'm a disabled vet on 13 different meds and I take over 20 pills a day. The combination of of all these different meds is fucking me up and I'm afraid that if I continue to poison myself with them I won't be around much longer. So now here is the thing. I live in a state that doesn't have any form of legal marijuana. Hell, I don't know if MMJ would even help. Fuck,I don't know. Do I just accept my fate

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Hell no, don't accept it fellow vet. Hurry and get yer post count past 50 first off so you can receive pms:biggrin:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got your 6, This is just too complicated a topic to discuss in an open form such as this.

But I believe i can help you with information, but theres nothing that can be done with you in a non legal state. But I can help mitigate that too, federal veterans programs, if you're interested

Just for your info The VA writes my prescription (Federal), and its in my legal and binding Pain contract. So it can be done your just going to have to Fight for every inch.

And yes you can function very well on MMJ not including any other needed type meds Ie, Missing limbs, diabetes, heart meds.

Also Weedforwarriors.org

ImFuct

Thank for the responses guys

Thank for the responses guys

I'll take any info and advice y'all have to give. I really appreciate it. Sorry for my delayed reply. I thought I had it set to alert me when there was a response. I'll check into that.

ImFuct

I got your 6, This is just too complicated a topic to discuss in an open form such as this.

But I believe i can help you with information, but theres nothing that can be done with you in a non legal state. But I can help mitigate that too, federal veterans programs, if you're interested

Just for your info The VA writes my prescription (Federal), and its in my legal and binding Pain contract. So it can be done your just going to have to Fight for every inch.

And yes you can function very well on MMJ not including any other needed type meds Ie, Missing limbs, diabetes, heart meds.

Also Weedforwarriors.org
I'll check out that site right now!

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
get your post count up to 50 then you can PM stoned40yrs and myself.

Biggest question i have is your percentage if you dont mind posting, is your service connection Combat related? makes a big difference even though it should not.

ImFuct

get your post count up to 50 then you can PM stoned40yrs and myself.

Biggest question i have is your percentage if you dont mind posting, is your service connection Combat related? makes a big difference even though it should not.
Yes, it's combat related. I was at 90% and then they just made me 100% Unemployable.

ImFuct

Yes, PTSD. Wife and 3 kids. Some physical injuries but no holes or missing limbs. But pain 24/7

For pain try Kratom! It's legal and not an opiate! Although it stimulates the opiate receptors. Works better on pain than Percocet! The buzz is identical. It's a leaf from a tree in southeast Asia. Usually comes powdered just get some "00" vegcaps and pack 5 of em tight! SoCal Herbal Remedies has good kratom for cheap! You can get days of relief for 5 bux! Thank you for your service brotha!

ImFuct

For pain try Kratom! It's legal and not an opiate! Although it stimulates the opiate receptors. Works better on pain than Percocet! The buzz is identical. It's a leaf from a tree in southeast Asia. Usually comes powdered just get some "00" vegcaps and pack 5 of em tight! SoCal Herbal Remedies has good kratom for cheap! You can get days of relief for 5 bux! Thank you for your service brotha!
Never heard of it. I'll consider it. Thank you for the response.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So its an issue if you want to face change and some short term sacrifice to set up a free and healtier life for you and your family.Cause its going to require you to relocate to a State you guys want to that allow MMJ and have great VA service like Las Vagas VA is Amazing, but it services the four ajoining states so those states have poor or no VA services. And if you want to come all the way out to Cali You would not believe all the Services and support.

ImFuct

Grrrrrrrrr. I just moved from Arizona to my current location about a year and a half ago. But it was something we had to do(family shit).