What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Buenos: Dude TY!! I've been trying to find logs on this strain and haven't found one yet. She is gonna be used to make bubble and medibles. She def has a nice structure on her and some pretty flowers. Its a shame she didn't pull threw on a keeper Pheno. I hope I get something nice from her. Ty again buneo those pics and description helped a ton :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Gemini G: good looking out pimpin. Glad you came threw to peep the thread. Kick your feet back roll one up.

So as I said I will document the Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

Made a discovery this a.m. in the veg garden. THRIPSSSSS! WtF! I've never dealt with thrips in my garden but in old gardens I've battled spider mites. I know 100% there thrips. From what I have been reading in the fourms there not to hard to wipe those fuckers out if infestation isn't high.

Well any pointers or something I should pick up to get at theThrips?

Go figure all was going spoon good and Murphy's Law served me up a dose of asshole. Ty Murphy! Haha

benjuanman

Veteran
Sux to to hear about the thrips bro but a product called "Spinosad" is the bee's knees when it comes to them fukas. The brand that makes it is called Monetary Gardens.

Let's twist this sticky icky up n put flame to fire!

Thrips ... Never dealt w them myself but from what other growers have told me of them .... The spinosad works good, pyrethrum works, essential plant oils (lavender or peppermint) work great plus it's organic so no harsh chemicals left on your plants .... Or a good ole hot shot pest strip works good too ... Make sure to not have ventilation on in the room if your using the hot shot ... Give it 72hrs(atleast) of zero air exchange to wipe those suckers out .... Because it has to reach toxic levels and if you keep your fans hooked up it will dillute the vapors and they could grow immune.

Good luck but if you've have spider mites they are harder than thrips ... Rasputin has some serious knowledge about diff ways to kill em.

dpfour20

I had good luck taking care of thrips using Spinosad, and then 1Tablespoon per liter of Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap. I used the Spinosad, then Dr. Bronners once a week for two weeks, then hit it with the Spinosad again.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
good morning wad IC Fam! time for a little Picture update.

C99 BX1 day 15 12/12
XH1gj.jpg

vgwLb.jpg

CT43g.jpg

ZFt52.jpg

mHf40.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Dr.Fever: the leaf curl isnt from the heat. i watered the ladies a day before these pics and there leafs were curled and upright. my temps dont get warmer then 80.2 but with the carbon filter dail on high it stays 78.9 in there.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
BTW thanks to you fellas you guys help me out. went to the hydro store and picked some up and applyed half a dose for a 16oz spray bottle (the lable said 1/2 tbs i did a 1/4tbs) and gave em there first dose of spray.

I

ItsTopShelf

thrips can be taken care of with anything with spinosad in it .. ive found monterey to be the best .. gets rid of them in one or 2 sprays.. and because it stays on the leaves any of the thrips that eat the leaves with it on there die too.. it actually starves them makes them not be able to eat anymore.

good luck bro.. on the thrips ill tell u one thing.. if u cant shut down the enire room to clean between harvesting and refilling the room. i suggest u spray alll ur new plants going into 12 12 like day 1.. and day 7 ... or 10.. i thought i got rid of them.. but they kept showing up in the bigflower room. and i just sprayed everything before it went into flower and 7-10 days into flower.. and now im thrip free lol..

i got thrips from a grower in my area who gave me a clone of great genetics.. but had thrips!!1

dpfour20

Good luck taking care of thrips, they seem to be taken care of easier than other pests. I have been extremely impressed with using dr. bronners peppermint soap as a preventative, and when I had bugs, using it in between bottled pest sprays. I spray the dr. bronners all around my room/outside of my tent. I even used it as a dunk when I got a few clones that had mites, worked great. Bugs, of pretty much any kind, definitely dont like the peppermint.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Applyed the application 2 days ago and haven't seen many at all so I'm guessing another 2-3 more treatment and those thrips will be wiped out.

Thanks for the love fellas

A

Alone

Subbed. Cool? Sorry Im so late. I hardly get around to anybodys diary but mines anymore.

I

ItsTopShelf

If you're using Monterrey I can assure you that the thrips won't know what hit em. Let us know when they're wiped out!

monetery takes 1 or 2 sprays and they shouold be gone.. i got a new spray called SPOTLESS.. to take care of anything i spray on the leaves.. its a leaf cleaner from a new company from Australia

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
KKSD seeded from Pre98Bubba x NL5/H Pollen
I see big potental from these seeds. From what i have seen about the #9 pheno from TBG its super icy. Well ill let these pics speak for them selves.
XrQik.jpg

Y2Qvq.jpg

Hijack (Auto)
HThfm.jpg

Pre98Bubba x NL5/H Male
9d3Xx.jpg