What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Paulo73: Thanks man glad to see you stopped by the log and showing some love! Glad you like what your seeing. just stay tuned on got some serious stuff lined up in the next couple of months. Thanks again brotherman!

-NE_G978-

P.S.
BUDSHOT SUNDAY it today. just found a HD setting on my cam :tiphat:

A

Alone

That ECSD mom looks great all LST'd and shit. Is she the coveted lemon deisel funk cut with solid sour buds of gickity-goop? That would be awesome!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Sweet Tooth (Mosca)
2LLke.jpg

0L9MX.jpg

RLyMH.jpg

xVVF1.jpg

YofHs.jpg

benjuanman

Veteran
Wow bro that HD seeting makes a difference. I click on the return to original size tab then bam shit blows up so big it's like twice the size of me lappy :) Just out of curiosity what sort of camera are you using, point and shoot or dslr?? I think I might just get a go pro h2 because they seem to make good footage/stills and use it for bike and for when I start my skydiving training next year. Also how far into flowering is the C99 BX1 coz its frost seems thicker then the tooth and fuller also. But both nice plants either way. Peace

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ BEN: those pics were at day 25 and today is day 26 of flower. Thanks man this HD setting is the balls. i have a digital cam from FUJIFILM called FinePixZ. Ive been stashing money off to the side to get a nice dslr with a few lens. Skydiving eh... sounds like thats gonna be killer. ive been wanting to do it for sometime now just no doe but i def want to atleast do 1 jump before this life time is over.

A

Alone

I know its hard keeping hair off your sticky buds but...Keep the dog outa your grow room dude. LOL. Just kidding. Those bud look wicked sticky dude. Great Job man.
How did you fare with "SANDY"? I had only 2 flickers. Thats it. Missed me completely.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
lol i gotta keep my cats out they love to bathe under the hps sun lol but i let them do that nvr they manage to sneak in while im watering and chill lol. Yea i had some flickers outside my work we had a transformer blow. was a pretty badass site cause ive never seen one of them blow before. Still managed to have power still.

Applesauce

What issues are you dealing with? Is that nutrient burn or a lockout (ph induced?)? Spinosad is good. Spinosad, mosquito dunks and diatomaceous earth have kept me from anything major in years. I have C99BX-1 too. Nice plants. You retained power from the storm, that's a good thing.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ APPLE: I was dealing with thrips so i got monteray spay to kill them fuckers. i see no sign of em anymore after 2 sprays but im gonna do another 2 just to play it safe. Just glad they werent spider mites. I keep my PH @6.3-6.5

So shots of the ECSD clone in flower. Day 7
O7w9Q.jpg

X3r1R.jpg

k9DBx.jpg

vVRly.jpg

A

Alone

lol i gotta keep my cats out they love to bathe under the hps sun lol but i let them do that nvr they manage to sneak in while im watering and chill lol. Yea i had some flickers outside my work we had a transformer blow. was a pretty badass site cause ive never seen one of them blow before. Still managed to have power still.

LOL. I had to give my cat to my mother because it wanted in my rooms BAD when I was in there. She would cry and cry until I either let her in or came back out.
I have downstairs neighbors and thin walls and floors so she told them everytime I was in my rooms. She was a nosey little "He's doing something in those rooms again" alarm. :biggrin: I love my cat and visit her everyday. OH, and my mother too. LOL. She doesnt shed at all nor has dander. Her hair is like silky smooth human hair. What a personality on this girl! Shes like a raccoon.

I woke up one night out of a dead sleep to a transformer arching and on fire right outside my bedroom window at 2 am. Even though my shades were down my whole bedroom lit up bright orange from the arching and fire it was cauzing. What a noise too! I had two legs through 1 shorts leg, cell phone in hand, 1 sock on and 2 shoe's on. I bumped into the doorway wall as I was running around the apt dazed,scared, and confused. Once I got my bearings and went outside a cop was just pulling up. It lasted for like 5 minutes before they finally shut down the power grid. I wish I got it on video.

Attachments

• CIMG0518.jpg
    CIMG0518.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG0521.jpg
    CIMG0521.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG0589.jpg
    CIMG0589.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
I

ItsTopShelf

u got lucky alone.. we got hit hard up here.. gotta use my phone to check the site.. got the generator up an going.. but still theres like 1000 people in out town alone that dont have power.. this sucks.. well atleast my rooms are up.. theres always more work todo.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Alone: cat has a beautiful coat on her. I see she's a bag (plastic) whore. My cats wont let me keep my plastic bags they like to lick em and have Kitty duels with them.

@ Kaoss: hahahaha true that!

@ Superklass: sorry man I wont Skype u.
1. Super sketchy
2. There's plenty of info here on the site for autos. I learned how to have a successful crop from absorbing knowledge and learning from my failed crops.
3. For all I know your a LEO

Best of luck

benjuanman

Veteran
Hey NEG you're mate that wants to skype with you probably only wants some cyber sex. Nothing suss about that, people do that all the time these days even married couples:muahaha: