What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ TGApe: its my log pimpin. Nice pics wrong place to post. I have yet to see a Leo at EG but if/and when I do ill def give the heads up.

But like Tyga said go there early in the a.m. if ur walking out with a pallet of promix then I'd def be a little worried but for now I'm not tripping potatoe chipping.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Here's a quick pic update from the Labs

PURPLE TINGE Pheno A (Thinking Inside they will be at the hill Oct 5-7 Vending)
cOgnW.jpeg

PURPLE TINGE Pheno B
sHDaG.jpeg

Mr. EastCoasterDam
SFYTu.jpeg

MBS (MindBoduSoul) I swear this strain is a godsend :tiphat:
paRqM.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good morning IC Fam! Time for a update

Tons of good shit in the works! At the end of Nov early DEC ill be testing DevilWeedSeeds Apollo Purp 11. I love DWS work and its def a big Honor to help them test that new variety when it's ready.

Got the flowering tent setup until the rooms are buildt. I'm running 2 250w in a 1.5ftw x 2Ft L x 5.5f T. It's fot the time being. I'm aiming to make this the most efficient for now. I would love to set this up very style but me + electric = Pow! Right in the kisser! Haha I'm looking more into it.

FLOWERING TENT
bQa6i.jpeg

TOMS SODA POP (THHF2 x AOS "BCSP")
V0nNP.jpeg

5bScG.jpeg

PRE98 BUBBA x NL5/HAZE (getting sexed atm)
rpHKG.jpeg

P3CcW.jpeg

Uploading more pics....

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Moscas Sweet Tooth
E5Gg2.jpeg

tI90Z.jpeg

Moscas C99 BX1
2gGgi.jpeg

0pOgK.jpeg

Mr. EastCoasterDam a.k.a Mr. ECD (transplanting tonight)
piTzt.jpeg

Uploading more pics.....

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
More pics last page

ECSD LST'ED like a Mofo!
3QuCM.jpeg

Eg24k.jpeg

C4Lkj.jpeg

CHEESE CANDY (Delicious Seeds)
lPMkD.jpeg

PAKISTAN VALLEY (World Of Seeds)
gAfOt.jpeg

Uploading more pics....

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
McHAZE (Mcfly x NL5/Haze)
For a seedling its getting tall fast. Last bean to sprout and since then s
it been a rocket. I'm guessing super sat Dom all day.
bKEnP.jpeg

z9WaM.jpeg

5kODk.jpeg

ManEater (Serious AK47 Pheno x Sharksbreath) (Thinking Inside)
iGDGE.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Nameless: I have no Idea on this strain other then the description that was given. I'm looking forward to this on due to its heritage.

More pics last page also.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Ben: thanks man!!! Glad to see you stopped by thread! Your Z99s are looking stellar man! Gonna be a good show for sure Ben!

@Massud: what's up man! Glad to have you here in my thread! Always nice seeing new faces stop by. Thanks for the kind words :tiphat: hope you enjoy the log man!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found your thread. So I didnt read the whole thing yet but you are running 2 250w HPS in the tent? Your veg cab looks very much like mine with the panda film.

Looks good in here I will have to check out some more pages when I get a chance to browse through the thread more.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Bueno Time: it was a miss type im running 2 150w = 300w in that tent while im building my 2 10x10 flowering rooms and a 5x5 veg/mother room. Thanks for stopping by man :smoke:

@ True Punk: your not late at all your just in time! thanks for swinging by i got my Ace Of Spades in here some pages back. Got it crossed with the TomHill Haze f2 that im calling Toms Soda Pop :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: just poppin in to say hey.
everything is looking killer over there. you got alot of great gear.
i dig the death before dishonor quote. im not sure how many people actually get it(or have the cd). but i do! keep it up. :woohoo:

G

Guest 263194

i like the way you put lots of work on cannabis growing. i respect that negrow. P

Latest posts

Latest posts