What's new

NBA Playoffs '09

Odom is a fucking bum, always has been and always will be!! orlando up 12 at half, and our D is dominating those soft bitches...GO MAGIC!!!!

GKN

G

Greyskull

LAKE SHOW BITCHES
recognize haters
in OT, in ORL, with the refs trying HARD to give it to the Magic....

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

no lube thats gotta hurt

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Turn out the lights Orlando....

Turn out the lights Orlando....

the parties over!

LAKERS!!!!!!!

wow, great fucking game guys...magic definetely blew it! i don't wanna hear shit bout the refs tryin to take it from the lake show, the refs were bad all night, both ways and ya'll seem to get all the calls every game...comes down to D howard needing to make 1 outta 2 to pretty much ice the bitch and he misses both and then looked like me guarding d fish for 3, fucking terrible...T ariza won the game for you guys, he's a beast...man o man, a missed layup and make 1 freethrow and magic could be up 3-1, instead, series over, and yayyyy, the Lakers get another title, NOT!!! and stupid Zenmaster get's another, awful......i'm pissed, gotta burn, haha....

HindukushMaster

($*#%^Q@#$%@# how did magic blow this??? that 3 by turk was so sloppy, shoulda took 1 more second and boxed out then hit the shot... next game could be a trophy ceremony in orlando. BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER

just saw the replay of the D fish 3 to send game to ot, what in the world was jameer nelson doin??? of course they MUST shoot a 3 and he's away from the line, on sportscenter they said was one of the WORST plays they'd ever seen!

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
LAKE SHOW BITCHES
recognize haters
in OT, in ORL, with the refs trying HARD to give it to the Magic....

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

no lube thats gotta hurt

yeah, i think i seen a stat were we shot 0 free throws in the 4th quarter. bullshit ass ref, and we still won. haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

haha, yeah he did...what happened to him after he hit that 3 late in the 4th?? in OT he just put up brick after brick...and lord, don't get me started on Reshard Lewis, what the fuck happened to him??? most overpayed bum in the league! 6 pts, wow..

M

Mitch Connor

Orlando was getting the better portion of calls in their favor, yet they lost because of poor free throws. The refs gave that game to them and they still lost it. Just goes to show LA is the better team this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts