What's new

NBA Playoffs '09

C

Cinderella99

Hey, bro...Thanks. I see you're operating by ad times...Good man! I recommend MJ Inc. on CNBC for down time. Peace!

emmy75

yeah baby

one more quarter to go and us angelenos have another title. Lakers bring it home to the city of the angels

G

Greyskull

picture.php

your 2008-2009 NBA champions

IGrowTrees

I'm a Bulls fan at heart and have been since I was a wee lad watching Jordan, Pippen, Grant and Paxson tear up the league..but my favorite coach has to be Phil Jackson..he's just awesome!

here is a card I got autographed when I was like 11 or 12...Phil signed it himself..such a cool guy

I

idoreallytry

GO CELTICS LOL,,,good for all you laker fans,, 3 more and you catch up to the beantowners,,,peace

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Champions again........Lakers back on top.....man did Trevor Ariza ever step up and really help the Lakers in the playoffs......he's a solid player that don't get mentioned alot....hell of a job from Kobe and Phil,Pau,Lamar,Fish....even Byaum was healthy enough to contribute in the finals......Kobe earned this one......Lakeshow #1....westside

emmy75

she may be hot but she is an idiot for staying with him. i would never stay with a man who cheated on me no matter how much he was worth.

IGrowTrees

Good Job Lakers! Congrats!!

This was one of the best playoffs ever.

Get on it BULLS!!

Oh..the Lakers need 2 more to catch up to the Celts...Lakers have 15 Celts have 17

IGrowTrees

anyone remember these kicks? I used to have a size 11 pair that my math tutor gave me when I was like 10..haha..I gotta have another pair

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Victory is oh so sweet!!!

Victory is oh so sweet!!!

We had a huge party.... I wish all of you LAKER fans could have been there!!!!

Congratz LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 NBA CHAMPS!

Latest posts

Latest posts