What's new

NBA Playoffs '09

G

Greyskull

All those bricks brought back memories of the Magic’s only other finals appearance, when Nick Anderson missed four consecutive free throws at the end of Game 1 of the 1995 finals.

says it all

G

Greyskull

I am sooo stoked about the win last night I am still wearing my 24 jersey I cannot take it off

here's some D-Fish stills from last night

Attachments

• derek-fisher.jpg
    derek-fisher.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 30
  • derek-fisher_2.jpg
    derek-fisher_2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23
  • derek-fisher2_after game 4nbafinals.jpg
    derek-fisher2_after game 4nbafinals.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 26
I am sooo stoked about the win last night I am still wearing my 24 jersey I cannot take it off

here's some D-Fish stills from last night
gross!!! you trying to make a brotha sick?? none of that should have mattered, just make one fucking freethrow with under 10 sec, GAME OVER!! I agree Lakers are the better team, and not by much, but this series really should be alot different right now...either way i don't want it to end cause there will be no sports till football, ahhhhh...

G

Greyskull

i hear you I am not a big stickball fan....
gonna be time to concentrate on the grows again I guess lol

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the experience factor. Magic would be in a different place with a seasoned unit. They'll learn from this just like the Laker's did last yr. and be back w/ a vengence! :mad:
East outta be raging next yr. w/ C's, Cav's, & Magic all out w/ something to prove!
No prob moving on to the Red Sox, my sports teams spoil me so! :D

haha, yeah, i hate baseball as well, but i'll root for my Rays, i'm a homer in that way....and i hope you don't mean the Sox are spoiling ya, haha, i guess lately....

emmy75

you guys are all about the counter factual. it should/would be 3-1 Orlando. Orlando is behind becuase theyve made mistakes in crucial situations. They are losing because they deserve and earned it. the Lake show is a seasoned playoffs team.

btw i kinda hope the Lake show wins the title in Orlando. If they win it in LA theres going to be a huge riot. damn i hate that kinda shit LAPD get ready

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
My question is why did Orlando sit rayford in the 4th and overtime? There young but very good, if they can keep that team together while Howard grows. Look out east.

Man lewis, makes too much money to play the way he did, its like he dont have any heart. If it aint a wide open jumper he dont want nothin to do with it. Soft.

GO LAKERS

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I'm been camping out for Krytonite's seed release and have been watching the replays lol...........I'm a huge Laker fan.....I just can't get into this series with orlando.........The Cleveland and Lost Angels series was hyped so much.....Lebron vs Kobe......I'm happy the Lake Show ripped out Orlando's heart in game 4.....I think it's funny as hell Dwight Howard shooting half court shots and goofing around in warmups.....He just seems to childish to lead a team to a championship........he needs to work on his 10 foot jumper and FREE THROWS instead of trying to be like Lebron and try to trick shots in warmups.....O well Dwights gonna be going home just like Lebron did........Lakers win game 5........ready for some football.....and my New England Patriots are gonna be out to get back on top

G

Greyskull

i wonder if they are gonna have nick anderson do pregame again..
hell i wonder if he said anything to the team hahaha

c'mon lake show rip them apart they are fragile DESTROY

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
i wonder if they are gonna have nick anderson do pregame again..
hell i wonder if he said anything to the team hahaha

c'mon lake show rip them apart they are fragile DESTROY

Thats cold.
To bad your not a magic fan, it would of been nice to place a wager, and when the lake show wins, you would be at harborside buying me some sour bubble. :laughing: LOL j/k

But your on the right side. Come on Grey we want it to go back to LA so they can when it in front of the home crowd. think about what those tickets would go for. :yoinks:

GO LAKERS

G

Greyskull

siht i might head down to dana point tomorrow and pick up a few packs of sour bubble & bogbubble to celebrate!

i feel you about wanting to win it in LA... I TOTALLY DO.

But beating them, and taking the trophy on their floor, will scar them indefinately for the remainders of their time together as a core group (DHoward, Nelson, Turkoglu, Lewis, the french guy). It will shatter them and they will never again be near the at the same level again.

its about getting in their head and making them suffer eternally....

and I gotta say that foul Kobe gave Howard at the end of game 4 was one of the best plays I have ever seen. HOW DID KOBE KEEP DHOWARD FROM EXPLODING AND GETTING THE AND 1?

HindukushMaster

lets see what tonight brings, cotto won against clottey last night in boxing. maybe magic can pull thru and take la to a game 7. MAGIC MAGIC MAAGGGGGGGIC. dont give the ball to dwight :)

G

Greyskull

lakers on an 8-0 run and up by 4....
i don't think Turkoglu should have said what he said to Ariza becasue he pissed off the Lakers WE'RE TAKING IT ON YOUR COURT

G

Greyskull

and another 3 by Ariza!
and a steal!
11-0 run now...

Lakers are gonna go into halftime with the lead.
Magic are D-U-N.

edit: dude another steal by Ariza hahaha

LAKE SHOW!

Last edited:
C

Cinderella99

Hey Greyskull!!! I'm going to go watch the Lakers give Magic a proper aass whoopin' right now, but can you PM me where i can pick up the Sour Bubble in Dana Pt? I pass right through there on the 5 everyday and I'd like to pick some up on the way to worky tomorrow ... They can f*ckin wait. Thanks, bro!

The Dana Point Collective
24662 Del Prado, Suite 1a
Dana Point, Ca 92629
Our hours are 11-7 daily.

Phone: (949)439-8148

If Yes, I'll stop by after worky. Peace.

hahahaha, damn, magic just ended a 16-0 run in 2:52!! game over, congrats fellas...i wonder how many of you bums have liked the lakers for more than a year!?? i've never seen so many bandwagon fans in all my life, laker and gator fans are the worst! Without T.Ariza i don't think ya'll would have even made it this far, kid is a beast and moron Turkaglue made him mad....act like you've won before guys...

Latest posts

Latest posts