What's new

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

itisme

Veteran
i love cannibis but im really loving this thread becuz it shows diffrent views and we all can learn from each other. and you guys are keeping me on my toes becuz alot of things that ive learned ive long forgotten and you guys here puts me in a place that i have to recall from memory and books what i know and have learned in my years on this earth. great thread
Medical_Breeder

I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I am a little confused by you and your attitude though.

You seem ill because we don't know all of you FreeMason secrets. Another thing that confuses me is why you agree with me that there are 360 degrees of this pyramid scheme :D but you only have knowknedge of to the 33 degree. Why do Free Mason affiliate with such EVIL? I woud not do such a thing. That is the epitamy of being used. If you being used but such a cult that you admit is EVIL...........What gives, I'm just asking.

I like you sharing but if you got secrets don't be pissed at us for any confusion.

juggo

Medical,

As i previously stated,no disrespect was intended,if it came off that way,i appologize. Your hostility alone tells me all i need to know about you. Now then,im waiting to be flattened,as you were.

peace,
juggo

itisme

Veteran
no bro im just giving you diffrent things you can research on your own to go even deeper into the rabbits hole. no im not being sarcastic bro just putting up studies that i and alot of people have done over the years.
Medical_Breeder

Thanks. I will view some of those.

I just asked for that one part that you posted for your self proclaimed TKO. Can you give me that one?

I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I am a little confused by you and your attitude though.

You seem ill because we don't know all of you FreeMason secrets. Another thing that confuses me is why you agree with me that there are 360 degrees of this pyramid scheme :D but you only have knowknedge of to the 33 degree. Why do Free Mason affiliate with such EVIL? I woud not do such a thing. That is the epitamy of being used. If you being used but such a cult that you admit is EVIL...........What gives, I'm just asking.

I like you sharing but if you got secrets don't be pissed at us for any confusion.
as i stated in the beginning befor you said anything i told you bro that there were infact more than 33 degrees to free masonry an please dont put words into my mouth there are ones who take the achient knowledge and use it for evil deeds all shriners,masons, and knights are not evil doers. we prince hall masons, shriners and knights of pythagoras are the ones who up hold the true meaning of masonery which is help uplift all humanity
and try to help every man woman and child prosper. we are not the masons known as the illuminati they are the ones who take the mystic teachings and corrupt them to inslave the masses and impower themselves. there are diffrent sects of masons some bad and some good. its just that the bad ones rule at this presant time.
people can become drunken with power and knowledge and become corupt when the so called 4 fathers who were so called criminals founded the united stated they founded it on freedom when work got back to europe about the potential that this country had the clandestine masons wanted and succeeded in taking it over. columbas and his crew fled europe becuz freedoms were being taken and they didnt agree with laws that were set and became outcast. so they came here to start somthing new. but as with all jealous and greedy people the king of england sent british military forces here to take over and destroy what they were tring to build. thus taking land importing slaves and inforcing taxes on the indiginous people here in the us. the masonic order has been around every since egypt. except then instead of masonery its was know as the school of the indept or the school of mystic knowledge.
Medical_Breeder

itisme

Veteran
we are not the masons known as the illuminati they are the ones who take the mystic teachings and corrupt them to inslave the masses and impower themselves.

I am aware that not all masons are Illuminati

Kinda like me being an Amercan and the Illuminati controling much of my country and military?

That is all I am asking really...It sounds like you are saying they highjacked it ... like my country has been highjacked. I am just trying to understand why one would not completely disassociate.

If you know I were in the lower level of en Evil cult I would want out and to be disassociated from them completely.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
medical breeder sounds like he is actually a freemason, his words ring true. but massamaasa hang that shit up, you still arent seeing it. you should listen to medical.

itisme there aren't any masonic secrets, thats the thing, all of the information the masons pass to each other is freely available to everyone, most people don't want to know though. they would rather believe that some external force is organizing the world for evil.

everyone is part of this "secret illuminati that is controlling the world", all you have to do to be a part is remain unaware.

free yourselves.

i will agree that there is knowledge in the bible, and the quran and probably the talmud and torah and a lot of the philosophical books i have red through. i don't know if we're talking about the same thing but yeah christ most likely is the way to salvation. it all comes down to symbols and meanings. those with eyes will see the rest shall wander blindly.

I am aware that not all masons are Illuminati

Kinda like me being an Amercan and the Illuminati controling much of my country and military?

That is all I am asking really...It sounds like you are saying they highjacked it ... like my country has been highjacked. I am just trying to understand why one would not completely disassociate.
we do not associate with clandestine masons known as the illuminati we do not even allow them in our meetings becuz they have infiltrated almost all sects of the masonic order except for the order of kemmit which is the original school of mistic teachings out of egypt and the prince hall sects of masonery this is why we are working so hard to keep them out of the pyramids in egypt and around the world becuz alot of uncovered knowledge still lie within them. there have been so many people on those scientific diggs that have been killed or caught in traps by the people and the pyramids becuz that knowledge is ment to be kept secreat untill the time is right for it to be known. the wars that are insuing in thease countries with the pyramids are a farce. they are trying to gather the rest of the peices to the puzzle to have 360 degrees of complete
knowledge there is still 120 symbols missing from the order that clandestine masons need to become like real gods to controll everything. but i can give you all this much they will never get it becuz the 2 most important symbol is the nubian or black man and woman. i was shocked when i over heard elder white masons talking about this. not only blacks but all people who carrie mealonin in them
this is why there are wars in all countries with people of color in them controll theaes lost symbols and you controll everything.

goto youtube and look up rick ross feturing jay z FREE MASON listen to there verses very carefully and if you can desifer what he is saying you will know some of the truths. this is not about devil worship. and they are freemasons.
Medical_Breeder

when you look at all the kings and pharos of the achient they all where a crown with a serpant pertruding from the center of there heads. the church and the illuminati will have you beleave that thease kings and queens were devil worshipers but this is not true. it has always been said that the serpant was very wise and had lots of knowledge. the crowns with the serpent purtruding from the center reprasented knowledge of said pharos or kings. always be as wise or as cunning as the serpant. now if you can take knowledge of science medicine and food and controll it you can controll the masses of those who dont know. see money is the root to all evil food medicine and science should be free for all to use and if you posess this knowledge you become free from out side forces but dumb the people down controll every aspect of there being and not let them have that knowledge you create dependant slaves who work to survive. when your god given right is to live and prosper. if everybody had there own land and worked the land they live free from the outside world and are self dependant. but we have let them get away with taking what they want and inslaving people making them dependant on the government. your basically paying to live when you shouldnt have too. this is why the great moors dont have birth certificates or ssn numbers and we dont have to pay taxes on our land or in stores becuz we know our god given rights. under common law.
medical_breeder

mrcreosote

Veteran
The originator of the modern Rothschild/Bilderberger CFR IMF unholy alliance...
slim.jpg

Slim Whitman.

One look at those eyes tells the truth...

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Cool thread! I excersized my brain and even opened my Bible! Thank you!:tiphat:

quote=medical_breeder;4962806]
goto youtube and look up rick ross feturing jay z FREE MASON listen to there verses very carefully and if you can desifer what he is saying you will know some of the truths. this is not about devil worship. and they are freemasons.
Medical_Breeder[/quote]
LOL! If I have to listen to Jay z to get to the truth I shall be ignorant for all time!

itisme

Veteran
But he has a voice like an angel- how could he be evil?

It probably sounds like that to some.....I wil reframe from stating why that may be.

Yeah my JayZ days are gone. I tossed out his cd's. I am doing all I can to not give them any of my $$$, even though they print it.

Cool thread! I excersized my brain and even opened my Bible! Thank you!:tiphat:

quote=medical_breeder;4962806]
Medical_Breeder
LOL! If I have to listen to Jay z to get to the truth I shall be ignorant for all time![/QUOTE]lol i bet your one of the ones that thinks 666 is the mark of the beast. but it is not 666 is the mark of man. you read you bible and i respect that but look at a copy of the emerald tablits out of kemmit aka egypt and you will see that all religion from buddisim christanity and islam comes from egypt. this is another way the illuminati keeps people of diffrent religions at war.
divide and concor and if noone is willing to expand there knowledge when it comes to religions in a whole. meaning all religions you will remain in the darkness. my wisdom is like 1000 points of light my young brother. and i want and am willing to share what im allowed to point you to a true path of spiritual oneness with the most high god but please dont come with a closed mind for a closed mine never gets fed so it cant reach its full potential. if 1 group of people take a true religion change it and break it up and pass it to diffrent races of people and tell them that there religion is greator than the other and to follow it you split and divide and cause caos. when you take the time to learn all religions you will see that they all say the same thing just in diffrent ways. we all weather white black hispanic or what ever you are are all supposed to be brothers and sisters. we are supposed to love one another and help each other and praise god and ourselves when society sees that we all need each other and not government to live peacefully thats when real spiritual
peace on earth will be acheived. money and religion needs to be taken from the equation. and spirituality needs to prevail. jeasus didnt teach or preach religion he taught devine spirituality and how to become 1 with god. shlome
Medical_Breeder

itisme

Veteran
Note: ZYMOS is in the RON PAUL thread calliing me insane for thinkning the ILLUMINATI are real.

Funny, he is in this thread too, but he isn't calling us ALL INSANE!

Where are all the slanderous insults about the ILLMINATI over here? Scared to call everybody out?

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
It probably sounds like that to some.....I wil reframe from stating why that may be.

Yeah my JayZ days are gone. I tossed out his cd's. I am doing all I can to not give them any of my $$$, even though they print it.

Guessing you have no clue who Slim Whitman is....

Sure is a handsome son of a gun, isn't he?

No, I'm calling you insane for believing in FEMA Death Camps, but- tomayto, tomahto
ther is some truth to that but all those coffins you see for mass graves are being prepared for a desaster and those camps are real bro. to hold anybody who is a threat to the united states if there is ever a war on this soil.
Medical_Breeder

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
if we all evolved on earth together... how come..."melanin free" skin burns so easily? superman can't fly on krypton... knaamean?

Latest posts

Latest posts