What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

Some truths to this and some not so true. my father is a mason and my grandfather
is a mason. my aunts are eastern stars. and im a knight of Pythagoras. was brought up in it from earley childhood and that being said i have acsess to all masonic knowledge. i will
give you all this much as i do beleave in my oath the same knowledge that you speak of and have know idea of what you are talking about comes from achient kemit out of the pyramids. knowledge that if it gets in the wrong hand could destroy the religous world
and peoples faith. and this knowledge is what the richest 1 percent has used to rule the world every since the invation of the pyramids in africa. you have 2 typs of masons. prince hall masons which my familey members are and you have clandestine masons the rich 1 percent who stole the knowledge and use it to do the misdeeds that they do thats why this mistic knowledge is held so secreat becuz it can be used to do good or evil with.

this is why we are having all the problems in the world today becuz of the europeans
that posess this knowledge and corrupt it. if you look at all the figures and prophets in the bible from moses to jeasus they came out of the mystic schools in egypt and knew how to channel energy to heal. the earth the water and all life have a specific vibration and can be harnessed to do amazing things. and yes the original kaballah has alot of things in it
if understood cantake you to new hights or lows in ones life. this is who i am and was raised to be. all this devil worship shit only applies to the ones who channel negative energy and use that power for wars and destruction of people.but what alot of you all dont know is that there is more than 33 degrees to free masonery there is in fack 360 degrees to it. and not all are strong enough to make it that far. and for those of you who think im full of shit i have the freemason books i know all the signs and symbols and what they mean and stand for and what power they posess. and how to use them but i choose not to. i would be more than happy to show my aprens and take a few pics of our books
but i can not and will not show whats inside of them. and i will also let you all know that they are ritten in a language that takes a long time to under stand, and learn how to use.
so yes some free masons are evil and do have a bad agenda at play but those like my father and grand father are the ones who use the power and knowledge for good
and to uplift the community and people.
Medical_Breeder

also for futher refrence points for you all to look into look up the moors who were
infact the first freemasons and are muslims. we think the term islam is for a religion but it in fact stands for I Self Law Am Master. and you can find the word islam in the white house and in the library of congress in washington dc. on the seal. the illuminati knows this
stole it and know that god gave man free will and it is up to that man to use his free will. but a group of men can take mans free will if tricked into thinking he does not have that will. the all seeing eye that people swear is evil is actually the penial gland that lies beneath the brain. when the body is in good health and not meats(low vibrational foods) are free from the body you can infact astro project levetate and enter the spirit realm and get insite. look up the kundilini force that lies with in every human. thats why jeasus tells you that the body is the temple of god.and to take care of it and not to defile it. becuz when you do your spirit becomes trapped or will flee. we all carry a part of the most high god spirit in us becuz he breathed it into our bodies. god also said man know thyself. if you know your self you know that yee are gods. not the most high god but the little god
light that he breathed into the body. for example. you goto work to put food on the table.you know what your going to do befor you do it. you know when your lieing or telling the truth. you create your own heaven or hell by the things you do. you are the god in controll of your life. but for some a fresh rebirth of renewed spirit is placed upon us when things are messed up and we call on the most high god to help. we are in fact opening up when we call on him and channeling his devine positive energy into us. and the things that seem so bad with renewed spirit things get better. its alot more to it than what i can say. and 1 more thing in order to become a mason a familey member has to be one.
aka BLOOD LINE

itisme

Veteran
prince hall masons which my familey members are and you have clandestine masons the rich 1 percent who stole the knowledge and use it to do the misdeeds that they do thats why this mistic knowledge is held so secreat becuz it can be used to do good or evil with.

this is why we are having all the problems in the world today becuz of the europeans
that posess this knowledge and corrupt it. if you look at all the figures and prophets in the bible from moses to jeasus they came out of the mystic schools in egypt and knew how to channel energy to heal. the earth the water and all life have a specific vibration and can be harnessed to do amazing things. and yes the original kaballah has alot of things in it

all this devil worship shit only applies to the ones who channel negative energy and use that power for wars and destruction of people.but what alot of you all dont know is that there is more than 33 degrees to free masonery there is in fack 360 degrees to it
Thanks for the input. From what I understand once you get over the 33 degree is when they get EVIL...my choice of word. Thanks for explaining it a little better though. I already knew they aren't all bad simply because we are all God's children. I am sure that a lot of the 1% want out too. GREAT POSTS! GREAT THREAD!

Last edited:

juggo

Medical,

I find it hard to believe you "posess" said knowledge.Seems to me they would have taught you to spell correctly first.No insult intended.Thank you

peace,
juggo

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
that posess this knowledge and corrupt it.

well they may hate what america was created to be, and they may have been born on european soil, but they arent europeans,,

they dont think they are european in their hearts and they dont do anything for europe apart from control and pervert it, and it is the same on many other continents,,

internationalist banking bloodlines.

that quote from eistein is interesting,,, the best quotes by the best men always get missed by the mainstream for some reason :thinking:

there are things that people think have other uses that are actually designed to kill their populations off which leads to basically no pollination for alot of plant species apart from at monsanto and friends growing facilities.

Last edited:

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my aunts are eastern stars. and im a knight of Pythagoras

You must feel so superior to us , secrets are such fun , but you risk being considered a mentalist with an intro like that.

E

el dub

I've read many english versions the new testament and have appreciated the knowledge to be gleaned.

However, doesn't this thread ultimately boil down to the concept of good vs evil? Positive vs negative. Des anyone else recognize the possibility of transcending that battle, which I see as two sides of the same coin?

itisme

Veteran
doesn't this thread ultimately boil down to the concept of good vs evil?
Yes but that boils down to perspective and those vary greatly even among those that agree with say...Christianity as one example.

Medical,

I find it hard to believe you "posess" said knowledge.Seems to me they would have taught you to spell correctly first.No insult intended.Thank you

peace,
juggo
bro i dont give a fuck what you beleave im high typing on a small ass laptop i can prove and stand behind everything i say when it comes to this bro becuz ive walked the burning sands. so look that fraze up smart guy and dont ever disrespect me again.
i will in fact flatten your ass with knowledge that will fuck your head up.
Medical_Breeder

You must feel so superior to us , secrets are such fun , but you risk being considered a mentalist with an intro like that.
no i dont feel superior to you all see ego is what destroys us as individuals but men with big egos that work togeather in a unit and have the same goals will be more powerful
than a single person. thats where the brother hood of free masonery
comes into play.ie teach the chosen who have the same goals. put them in key positions of power and take over.
Medical_Breeder

well they may hate what america was created to be, and they may have been born on european soil, but they arent europeans,,

they dont think they are european in their hearts and they dont do anything for europe apart from control and pervert it, and it is the same on many other continents,,

internationalist banking bloodlines.

that quote from eistein is interesting,,, the best quotes by the best men always get missed by the mainstream for some reason :thinking:

there are things that people think have other uses that are actually designed to kill their populations off which leads to basically no pollination for alot of plant species apart from at monsanto and friends growing facilities.
bro you have to go back and look at history. the rothchild familey who are a diffrent sect pf masons are the keepers of the stolen gold for the roman church the are europeans roam and england runs the world if you look up the the fathers that started the united stated they were from england george washington was a free mason and the prince of england and england is part of europe alot of caucasian people in the united states are infact desendants of europeans. why do you think moorish americans and black prince hall masons are not bound by us laws. becuz the usa operates on marytime law the law of the sea free trade and makes people who live by this law slaves. you if you are white or european only occupie this land and have no rights and are under european rule. but us moors prince hall masons and indiginous humans live under common law the law of god the law of the land. alot of people dont even know that you birth certificate is being traded as stock to pay of the debt of the us. look up those red numbers on youir certificate on the ny stock exchange and see that you are beaing traded as cattle. like i said alot of you will think i dont know shit but is you do the research on the things i tell you you will see that im not dumb by a long shot. and for those who think im crazy or just blowing smoke out of my ass research the little
peaces of the puzzle i give you and your eyes will be opened. so befor calling me a lier open your mind and your eyes and i can show all of you a whole new world of truth. and can help you all survive
and beat the system just as my familey has done since befor slavery

knowledge is power. and you dont have to be a spelling wiz to posess knowledge or that power. just know the facts about what you are talking about and be able to prove them.
Medical_Breeder

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah i know all that what made you think i didnt ?

i think you missed the point that the rothschildes arent european at all,, nor are their "friends"

they came up out of the rhineland area of germany but they are not european!

i really think you need to go back and look at history.

and drop the attitude problem. but i know what you will say " i know everything why should i ?"

itisme

Veteran
have some composure and respect for each other,,

you dont have to of course, is merely a suggestion,,

I second that. When somebodies thoughts or ideas get challenged they get defensivve, including myself. This can be a great thread if we be respectful, it will be a short lived thread if we don't.

im not dumb by a long shot. and for those who think im crazy or just blowing smoke out of my ass research the little
I don't think your dumb, I type on a small laptop with not spellcheck too. I don't agree with all you information but I do appreciate the input.

I do think the Rothchilds are German though, but my disagreement don't imply your stupid or crazy.

Last edited: