What's new

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

Midnite Toker

Veteran
@Medical_Breeder~ Jesus is spelled J-e-s-u-s, with a capital J. I'm not offended, I'm just saying---show respect oh wise one!!!
Thanks, mT

itisme

Veteran
ther is some truth to that but all those coffins you see for mass graves are being prepared for a desaster and those camps are real bro. to hold anybody who is a threat to the united states if there is ever a war on this soil.
Medical_Breeder

Preach it bro :D

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
if we all evolved on earth together... how come..."melanin free" skin burns so easily? superman can't fly on krypton... knaamean?
Cause when we evolved there was a thicker ozone layer to protect our skin from UV?
Though when we evolved we didn't have the "melanin free" skin so much.

E

el dub

med breeder had my interest until revealing his "freeman on the land" hand, complete with straw man bank accounts.

lw

toddv

Big money, no like MMJ

Big money, no like MMJ

Smoking Moose, great thread. You really lit it up.

You also have one of the best avitars. I have got to get that hat.

POLITE, no other way to move forward !!!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
:O freeman on the land, that is otherwise known as common law, or the law of the land, which is a real achievable thing if known how to read the law's and constitutions properly, and work out the difference of your corporate self aka your birth certificate and your flesh and blood human body.
Remember statutory law and legislation requires consent from both parties if a "crime" has not been committed,
A crime consists of Loss, harm or injury to others or their property.

And the person who said all religions extend back to egypt is correct,
All religions point back to the worship of the stars and the planets and the sun,(the SUN of god jesus) AKA our sun that warms us everyday,
Paganism is still very strong in all modern day religions :O, Very interesting stuff hahaha.

Peace brothers stop the fighting and be open minded, all will be revealed eventually, just wait and see everything is always revealed.
Hence the Apocalypse the bible speaks of apocalypse = a revealing which = revelations,

Their are underlying messages in all religions aswel, you just have to know how to read the god dam things without thinking in lamen terms, set your mind free and your brain will follow.

E

el dub

afrosheep: Sounds like you are another with more answers than questions.

lw

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cause when we evolved there was a thicker ozone layer to protect our skin from UV?

The evidence supports modern man haveing evolved in northern Africa around 30 000 years ago , and moveing north with climate change , DNA suggests we are all descended fom a few hundred people or less , possibly as low as a dozen females.

Which is about as close to extinction as you can get , i would want more plants in a decent F2 than we are all bred from.

afrosheep: Sounds like you are another with more answers than questions.

lw
see bro this is what i like what eldub said is what the ruling class holds over the ones who dont know the truth about common law and marytime law common law is used by free masons and the moorish impire but the government enforces marytime law on those who allow them to. now you all are going into another side of the illuminati and all this is knowledge that the masses need to start the process of being free. thats why i beat possesion of mj charges on the regular becuz i have a god given rite to my health my body and my freedom combined with a few signs thrown at the judge so he will reconize my standing in his court and him beaing a mason is obligated to help me out of a situation. no government can controll you unless you harm some one or deprive them of goods. they cant even enforce traffic laws unless you are using your drivers licence to make money
or you consent to them conducting buiss on you.
medical_breeder

E

el dub

I can believe a mason judge helped out a mason defendant in court.

Btw, I see your brethren freemen on the land as harming property owners of their goods when they default on mortgage loans by claiming they don't owe on the land they're basically squatting on.

Traffic laws only in affect for commercial vehicles, eh?

I can believe a mason judge helped out a mason defendant in court.

Btw, I see your brethren freemen on the land as harming property owners of their goods when they default on mortgage loans by claiming they don't owe on the land they're basically squatting on.

Traffic laws only in affect for commercial vehicles, eh?
no man under true masonic law and gods law can own land becuz its gods land the free men you speak of are using their knowledge to brek down the corrupt system that forigen kings have set up for them. a good movie that speaks on this and has lots of truth in it is brave heart with mel gibson. who is also a free mason. powerful kings joining forces to create a new world order but here is truth cut off the head of the snake and the tail or body will die. and brave heart almost accomplished this but he was caught befor the king died. had he remaind free and not been caught he would have overthrown that kingdom and became king himself. but he was missing 1 key to victory. the king had already indoctrined the elders of the land and had them betray brave heart. he had no unity from the very kingdom he was trying to protect. why do you think the bible says bown to no man or other god. brave heart refused to bow down to anyone except him self and the almighty most high god
he only swore aligance to the people who were as he was free men and woman. this is what a true mason is about the community and the people with in. the illuminati masons that rule the world only care about protecting the royal blood line of the richest 1 percent.
thats why i tell you all dont fear the illuminati becuz there time of rule is comming to an end. this is why the economy is fucked and people all over the world are uprizing and protesting. its not that Jesus is returning but the conchosness of Jesus moses and mohammad and what they taught is returning. people are tired of war proverty and being dogged by government and tired of the lies and mis deeds that the illuminated ones do. mark my words every man woman and child will be set free and the knowledge we hold so secreat will be revealed to all in time. it is written in all of our books.
but people are not as of yet ready to receive or handle this power becuz you will have 1 groupe of people get it and it will start all over again. so when the masses are ready and can use this knowledge
for all and greed and controll doesnt play a part in it the un free will be set free and the free who corrupt and use this knowledge will become slaves themselves and will live in torment for all the misdeeds that they have done while in rule.
Medical_Breeder

itisme

Veteran
This seems appropriate here. How many can you think of? Examples or cases would be nice.

ILLUMINATI CONTROL MECHANISMS
Drug War
War on Terror
FED
IMF
Mainstream Media
UN AGENDA 21
WILDLANDS PROJECT

I'll leave some easy ones for you guys.

Freerant on most posted above.
The drug war is hopeless. They call a butthole a prison purse in prison, that tells me more than I want to know....If they can't keep drugs out of prisons and people use their anus as a storage device, we have issues.

One of the things I remember the Illuminati declared that WAR was the most effective tool in the basket for taking man moral and morals to all time lows. They thrive on negative energy, that is why they enter forums as internet trolls and only enter into a thread to create negativity. They willl try to get threads shut down and mock. They whole time proving me right, so many demons working for the Illuminati in the real World.

I kept hearing about a couple in CA that coudn't build on their own land. The EPA stopping a couple from building a single house on over 100 acres of their own land.....WHY? That has shit to do with saving the enviroment or saving the planet. It is about control! They were having their property rights taken away to constuct just a single family home on over 100 acres of land becuase of UN AGENDA 21
Her property fell under a section in CA that was under the UN AGENDA 21. So I listened to her ordeal and I have posted it too. She was a property rights expert.

Agenda 21 for lower living standards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEzbQotyu9k This is a longer version of it but this lady was a Property Rights Specailst.

Agenda 21 For Dummies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM Simply scary and amazing. I HOPE THEY ARE CLUELESS!!!

Last edited:

mrcreosote

Veteran
Jeez,

You would think the most powerful organization on the planet would have a Facebook page or something...

NWO © Like us on Facebook.

also the reason to devide and concor is all of the elements and some of the signs and symbols lie with in the people the human race join all of the tribes frome the middle east
africa asia and any other country you have the most powerful symbols around earth,wind,fire,water and air each tribe was given a certain element and certain knowledge
to be kept seperate from out siders getting them only the elders of the old tribes possesed
all 360 degrees of this knowledge. and bits and peaces were passed on to the ones chosen to rule with the other tribes kings. and kept burried in the pyramids. now i will leave this thread never to return. becuz i am giving a little too much. and i know that i can
be repramanded if sombody figures out my true identity. those who seek shall find. ive given you all the hints i can without breaking my oath.the path is there just follow it and if you are on the right path you will be asked to join. but you have a decision to make prince hall mason, or clandestine mason.

i can and will leave you with this. if a rightous man stands on his square his temple will be laid and stand upright follow the most high in the east and he will carrie you over the burning sands and your kingdom will flourish. if you knock and there is no answer have you stumbled off you square? no i say cuz if i knock and there is no answer the doors other side has not been occupied. there are only a few here that i feel will understand what this riddle means and the answer lies befor you
Medical_Breeder

itisme

Veteran
and kept burried in the pyramids
This is where the aliens come/came in.....and I have no clue. Seriously my mind starts to twist so I read the bible. I find peace.

This is where the aliens come/came in.....and I have no clue. Seriously my mind starts to twist so I read the bible. I find peace.
bro stop beleaving the alien bull. all the tec that we have today exsited hundreds of thousands years ago dont think for 1 second that earth is the only place where life exist. the hubble telescope just found a planet 600 lite years away that has a sun and can sustain life. look at all the old pic from hyroglphs in the pyramids they show pics of astronaughts in space suits from years ago befor we even thought about space travel. my great grand father said that a war persude and people made it off there planet and landed on earth to survive. i think one of the planets was mars as they are still finding pyramids and underground bunkers there. and honestly i think that mars was under a nucler attack and the few that made it off were brought here.

there is alot of stuff that im still studying about the first landing on earth. and thease studies take me back to the pyramids. i will be going to egypt this summer with the moorish impire to resume my studies with the school of kemetic studies. yes this is a mystery school for the indept.

Medical_Breeder

itisme

Veteran
bro stop beleaving the alien bull.

I don't but I believe a lot of the other stuff. Illuminati, devil worshiper, NWO, GOD is they way.

i think one of the planets was mars as they are still finding pyramids and underground bunkers there.
They are preparing an alien mach invasion, Say Fritz Springmeir. He also spoke of slaves already on mars.

If you want some good reading, I suggest the Bible.

It seems to me that Jesus and the Bible give you all the info/bases and you can figure out the rest while you make your own choices with his guidance, if you allow.

The Devil seems to want to have only a few know the secret and create a black hole of knowledge. You even said I had to dive deper into the rabbits hole.....just the fact that you have to conceal your resources seems illogical to me.

Are you religious? Do you go to Church? Worship God?

Last edited: