What's new

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Practicable or not, it would be difficult not to entertain the judicious application of a 660-grain BMG to the main rotor gearbox of some assholes that are trespassing to destroy a crop that is, at least by local standards, legal. In the case of Schindler, it wasn't even psychoactive, which should meet the most ardent opponent's definition of "medicine".

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Wild West. Never a dull moment. Except for the thousands of dull moments.

St. Phatty

A shootout in Mendo would ruin your career, one way or another. Nothing Low Key about starting a ground war in a small-town with armed mercenaries given entitlements to be there.. haha. You'd get shut down, at the very least if not Shot down.

perhaps the trick is to work with one's neighbors.

who may have a .50 cal or .338 and the skill to use it.

stationed at least 1/4 mile away.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Or perhaps work with ones neighbors to vote in a more reasonable sherrif. Not quite as high drama but far more effective in the long run

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Or perhaps work with ones neighbors to vote in a more reasonable sherrif. Not quite as high drama but far more effective in the long run

It's already been tried. That's how we got in to the situation we're in. Before Allman wanted to sell you 99 zip ties for 25 dollars and he was happy to do so until he got told he couldn't accept money to ignore marijuana grows.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I find it weird that most americans have no problems going to other countrys and dying fighting but aren't willing to die for what they believe in at home.....sad sad sad

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
perhaps the trick is to work with one's neighbors.

who may have a .50 cal or .338 and the skill to use it.

stationed at least 1/4 mile away.

It's like the Hatfields and the mcCoys Here. Cue the Deliverance Banjos...

Yeah, everyone can band together to kill the Helicopter People..!! What is this, a novel..?

Cut to commercial - - - -

Some lame Steven Seagall Flick..? Nuh-uh, it is real life. People die. Then it goes Black.

I have been shot before. For the record, it was random, not personal. But, let's just say, it is a little hotter than One would ever think lol. Ya don't wanna be that guy.
Even with TV making it look like a walk in the park. Other Near-death experiences in general / or "adrenalin sports," with big waves have brought me close to the edge. Learned a lot from that.

Don't wanna try incarceration, Thank You. Don't know about anyone else, but Life is precious. it's worth more than that crop that has spotty Powdery mildew and is moderately OK.

WHADDYASAY...? ----> Q: "" I find it weird that most americans have no problems going to other countrys and dying fighting but aren't willing to die for what they believe in at home.....sad sad sad ""<-----

A: I don't support my gummint's wars at all. Or the Military Establishment that profits from it.
Many people here share that sentiment.
And the word is COUNTRIES, plural of the singular noun Country.

NO, I HAVE thought about it as many here have - and I am NOT willing to die for a plant or plants that I have a couple trays of replacement clones in the Mother Room of. I will live to grow another day. The legal ramifications of gunfire in a residential area are existent, Brah. Besides, I know those people. Why would I, as a Good Neighbor, want to endanger anyone, including children, over my plants..? Such CLAIMS Of bravado are completely irresponsible and thoughtlessly reactive. Drama begets Drama.

DrFever

Veteran
I find it weird that most americans have no problems going to other countrys and dying fighting but aren't willing to die for what they believe in at home.....sad sad sad

Most americans are Cowards, they all resort to,,, oh i will shoot his ass if he came on my property. but in reality unless you got a army backing you ?? your not going to do diddly squat.
In there military exercises over seas unless they have the Carpet bombing before going into a country they wouldn't land a marine other wise yet even with the carpet bombing they get there ass handed to them just have to look in there previous wars Iraq comes to mind first there sending over literally high school drop outs untrained civilians

Now this brings me to these people jumping from helicopters taking peoples crops or what ever obviously after 911 Every aircraft in US air space is tracked and identified Do not think other wise
So this makes me believe its government backed hired guns
these guys are probably trained to kill and have the government backing to kill you if you stand in there way
Its really funny to think some stoner just finishing a bowl and heres choppers coming in low next thing 20 combat ready personal on the ground an your going to go out fighting hahahaha Right like i said before chances of you coming across a person with many kills already considering being a mercenary have min 10 years of special ops training will not hesitate to kill you , your kid , and or your wife if you pose a threat oh i forgot and your dog they do not give a shit they are above the law even if they slaughtered you they have know one to answer to for doing it

think of mercenaries like Black water google them

The chopper was so low this year I was worried about broken branches. Oh yah, this was also at the backyard grow with 9 big plants. Fucking dicks

mofeta

Veteran
Helicopter Downwash Brownout

attachment.php

attachment.php

Boy, its a good thing that there isn't any fine powder laying around by some of these grows getting harassed by helicopters. If someone happened to carelessly leave a significant quantity of dry, fine powder around their grow it could cause a serious problem (see images above, the one of the wreckage is what is left of a EMS helicopter caught in a downwash brownout in Texas).

Just good old red clay soil, dry, causes this a lot. Experienced helicopter pilots know to try to avoid landing in baseball fields because of this. If the powder was an abrasive agent though, like corundum powder (like that used to polish things), the helicopter wouldn't need to crash to be severely damaged. Turbines don't like abrasive dust.

Attachments

• 220px-N502MT_Wreckage.jpg
    220px-N502MT_Wreckage.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
  • AIR_MV-22_Downwash_Dust_Cloud_lg.jpg
    AIR_MV-22_Downwash_Dust_Cloud_lg.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i agree, too much stupid bravado posted in this thread.

maybe, just maybe if you've been a seal or some such and you happen to also have an rpg as well as an assault rifle, maybe you could stand up to them, assuming you have been keeping your skills honed since. but anyone else is just gonna get blasted away, or maybe locked away for ever, thats if they don't kill you during the gun fire.

anyone seriously thinking it's worth it to protect an outdoor crop is a lunatic. even the highly trained special forces guy will probably not survive as he'll be alone.

best thing to do is ask for paperwork and film as you are doing so. maybe call the cops if you are legal. after it's over you can set up to sue them.

as for this thread, hasn't it all been said by now? seems time to let it slowly go to the place of dead threads on page 2 and on lol.

DrFever

Veteran
I agree ^^^^^ we all can come pretty flamed and upset over things like this but is your life or families life more important ????
learn to live another day be happy to be alive if you placed your life savings in this one spot and lose it all its your stupidity.
Remember no matter what your state says Cannabis is Still illegal by Federal law standards if Tomorrow Obama made a announcement that its now totally illegal and feds have open range to bust anyone grow what will the state do other then let it happen ??? Federal rules all plain facts

lets Face it Humans are greedy if your allowed to grow 5 plants after your 3rd grow chances of you growing 10 plants will happen maybe this is why this stuff is happening now Greed
You allowed it to happen allowing government to impose bills / laws that impose a threat and you as a citizen did not care to concern your position fight against it really you ask any AMERICAN ON THERE DEBT chances of them saying i dont give a shit will be there answer but now its the law nothing you can do like for instance any US citizen can be thrown in jail for no reason no court indefinitely
Here simple they catch you in your weed patch you r a prick to them they if they dont shoot you , cuff yea turn around an say these weed patches are for funding terrorists groups
there you have it your done fo ever
U.S. Citizens suspected of terrorism and caught on U.S. soil forfeit their rights to due process and the presumption of innocence underlying the Constitution.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
maybe start a fund, hire a lawyer and get some charges filed ,, maybe a judge will put a hold on their actions till its settled...and maybe I will shit out a gold brick in the morn....

RetroGrow

Veteran
What happened to Obama's promise not to interfere with state's rights in this situation? Just add that promise to a long list of lies.
If you're grow is legal, by state law, How can they get away with this. Legal action is in order, IMO.
This is all part of the militarization of our police forces, which I think we all agree is WRONG. We are being bullied by unknown people who are operating outside the law. What about the people who depend on the medicine that was destroyed in the original article that was posted? This flies in the face of everything we have been fighting for. And does it make the world a safer place? NO!!!!!!! We are harming no one.
Am I going to go out in the yard and have a shootout with armed paramilitaries? Of course not! However I can conceive of a situation where an individual who is heavily armed/trained, and who may have been relying on that harvest for his survival, and who is at the end of his rope with the harassment, might start shooting. We all know that there are extremely powerful automatic weapons available to the general public in our country. A single individual who feels he has nothing left to lose could do a lot of damage, in a situation where the intruders have no business doing what they are doing, and most certainly are not doing anything to protect anyone. They are destroying MEDICINE, produced LEGALLY under state law.
Aside from that, what about the danger to the people on the ground?
Choppers are notorious for crashing. Happens all the time in the military, and not just in combat. How many times have you heard of a military chopper going down during training mission?
Anyway, just another case of citizens being bullied and intimidated by people whose salaries we pay to protect us. Who are these guys protecting? No one! They are domestic mercenaries who apparently answer to no one. Our rights are being trampled at an ever increasing rate. I think everyone should be outraged at this, but our population is sufficiently anesthetized to even protest. Easier to sit on the couch than taking to the streets, where I believe we should all be, not only on this issue, but on even more important ones. Rights aren't rights if we allow them to be taken away from us, to paraphrase George Carlin.
Hitler said: "What luck for rulers that men do not think."
Thomas Jefferson said: "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." It seems that Thomas Jefferson had a pretty good vision of what has become our reality.

DrFever

Veteran
Retro you are correct but what will change nothing thats the problem this day n age is the fact know one gives a crap really it never happens to you so why should anyone care things are changing in the old good ole usa that many are indeed blind and the sad thing is more then half of the population can no even recite the national anthem should this not be alarming ???? same goes for charters of rights just walk down the street and ask 10 people if they can tell you them you might be alarmed oh sure they will say the right to bare arms pathetic really yea think ???? maybe 1 - 20
and thats the problem these days americans are not a complete they are all scattered people un knowing and unsure so rather then get into it and stand up for there rights ??
they rather keep there mouths shut and watch there rights slip away right in front of them
how about privacy on internet or phones
even that has been stripped from the average american by some bill passed USA FREEDOM ACT you know like i mentioned in other threads its not long before a american is not a citizen but rather a tenant

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
still out of k^^^^^^^. our country is based on violence,,,hippy protests didn't do anything and made things worse for thos returning even those confined like a rat,. we wage war on people that half prob couldn't even afford to come here...the reason some are non violent is simple my friend,,,their pussies ,,,survival instinct requires balls..as humans we have overcomed a lot of mother natures obsticles...some of us do indeed have bigger balls...want pics???/yeehaw. I don't advocate violence that's an individuals right to deciede for themselves to an act that violates their rights...

DrFever

Veteran
Sad thing is you cannot even protest with out going to jail talk about having the citizens by the balls

The US House of Representatives voted 388-to-3 in favor of H.R. 347 late Monday, a bill which is being dubbed the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011. In the bill, Congress officially makes it illegal to trespass on the grounds of the White House, which, on the surface, seems not just harmless and necessary, but somewhat shocking that such a rule isn’t already on the books. The wording in the bill, however, extends to allow the government to go after much more than tourists that transverse the wrought iron White House fence.

Under the act, the government is also given the power to bring charges against Americans engaged in political protest anywhere in the country.
just start a protest at your nearest mcdonald's and watch people get hauled to jail

Latest posts

Latest posts