What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

dddaver

Veteran
:laughing: In central NY foothills where I grew up, deer guns are illegal to hunt with, them there bullets from high powered weapons can go miles before any drop in trajectory. You are allowed to hunt with deer slugs in shotguns. In the Adirondack Mts., whole different story.

Most hunters use bows and long guns these days. Putting out salt licks and feeders in the highly governed area is illegal too. Some people think giving them critters a fighting chance, instead of drawing them to one spot, like lazy fuckers might do, might be a good idea. For some unknown reason, animal populations have actually increased. :rolleyes: I am generally against the govt getting into peoples lives, but that, cool with me, I don't wanta ever get shot by same idiot stray bullet. That is one of the things that is kinda scary living out in the woods in here in FL. Flat land hill-billies can be downright scary. :biggrin:

Overall, my opinion about this story from last summer, :beat-dead

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dddaver. I must say your sig is quite offensive. As someone who works with the disabled, you gotta be kidding me with that special olympics remark. How would you feel if you read that and were someone with down syndrome? Not only is it rude and an indication of your character but furthermore you chose to use that example in your sig. I mean damn, what is a disabled person supposed to do? Not compete at anything because "they are still retarted"? Why take away what little normalcy they can try to achieve. How awful is it to belittle someone who cant change anything about their disability? Pretty awful man, i was really brought down when i read that. I even agree that arguing with the low lifes on the internet is usually a losing battle, but, that comparison is just plain horrible to say. Its a much better way of life to accept others and have sympathy for what someone elses life could be like. I wish people knew better, damn...

dddaver

Veteran
It's judgmental assholes exactly like you that I intend to offend the most. I have volunteered at for the special Olympics. I have worked as a Literacy Volunteer with a man with Mongolism. People like you with your fucking holier than thou attitudes can kiss my ass idiot. George Carlin was exactly right when he said it is the listener to the cuss word that is assigning the meaning to the word uttered that is the problem there, I paraphrase. He said in with humor, I'm serious here because you slandered me. The same principal in that applies here you fucking moron. You are assigning YOUR meaning. If you are personally offended by anything anybody has ever written, it's YOUR problem. You will now be ignored dork. Have a nice day. :tiphat:

wordsux

who benefits?

Cop? nope, they have trouble enough funding themselves
Feds? nope, if they wanted to they would just raid you under federal law
cartels? doubt it, medical crops are not a big threat to them and they would just force some illegals that they smuggled in to do it not hire pro's

too me it seems like competition

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who benefits?

Cop? nope, they have trouble enough funding themselves Feds? nope, if they wanted to they would just raid you under federal law cartels? doubt it, medical crops are not a big threat to them and they would just force some illegals that they smuggled in to do it not hire pro's

too me it seems like competition
Cops do benefit via property seizures...
Feds would as well...
As a matter of fact, property seizures are the main reason, imo, for keeping the plant under the control of the law. It is in these organizations best interests to maintain a system whereby they have the authority to seize property in order to resell it so that funds can be used for other activities such as keeping an over populated department paid.

Cartels have nothing to gain? ???
You must be out of your mind if you believe this!
They're already threatening growers & shop keepers with death threats... not just chopping a crop...
It may be imperative to remember that cannabis supports the remaining drug trade. It, cannabis, iis their #1 cash crop & their #1 cas flow generator.

However, I believe all 3 of the above are working together.

Let us not forget about the Iran Contra Affair. & Good ol Olly North... trading weapons for drugs has been a part of this worlds history for eons!

Last edited:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
"" They're already threatening growers & shop keepers with death threats... not just chopping a crop...""

Where is this happening..?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never mind that...
Apparently the news was from January & FOX news so not only old but probably inaccurate as well.

I should have scrutinized the source previous to posting that.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dddaver did you even read my words? I didnt slander you or call you names like a child as you did to me. I explained how your sig is offensive. To say that my interpretation is based on me and that your words are just words is a joke. You used the phrase "but you are still a retard". That is offensive to anyone who has a disabled family member. If you have worked with the disabled and the special olympics you should understand that. You can call me a moron and whatever else you like. It just shows your true colors. Your sig is offensive and if you want to ignore this go ahead. It proves your ignorance. Is there a benefit to your sig? You think a disabled person is an asshole for reading that and being offended? Why not just replace the words with racial slurs then? If any person of that race became offended is that just their problem? Thats pretty ugly thinking and it leaves you taking no responsibility for your words. Again, call me names all you want i didnt do that to you. I simply explained that i was brought down and offended by your sig. You took it to the next level with your response. I hope you have a disabled son or daughter one day who has to put up with this type of ignorance. You can just tell them the same thing you told me. Dont be offended they are just words its your fault for being offended. Wow. You called me an asshole, an idiot, a fucking moron and a dork......i didnt do that to you. Now who is offended? Now who is allowing themselves to be overwhelmed and upset by words!? YOU! If im an asshole for being offended youre 10x the asshole for that response! I was polite you were awful.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Oh, quit the whining....

This is a marijuana discussion forum,
not a place to proclaim your indignation and self-righteousness....

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if anyone needs a silent crop guardian you know how to make it happen...put up or shut up...real men are willing to die for what they believe...I personally hate peacefull pussies...the whole united states is all about violence...wake the fuck up biotches

DrFever

Veteran
if anyone needs a silent crop guardian you know how to make it happen...put up or shut up...real men are willing to die for what they believe...I personally hate peacefull pussies...the whole united states is all about violence...wake the fuck up biotches

And that is probably what would happen you would die these people are probably mercenaries government hired killers with well over 10 years of just that killing people
Now you might think well i went hunting with my dad i can hold my own lol
Truthfully, by the time you walked out your house or what ever and down your steps with a gun in hand you probably be shot 10 times these guys are well equipped, more or less having free rain on everything the The military has to offer they would see you before you walked out of your house how many is in there etc

and what is worse is they could kill all of your family and get away with it there above any law hell the Government is scared shit less of them
you think there small time ??? hoodlems ?? the cost of one UH-1 huey Heli 4.7 million dollars there buddy there not something to reckon with its like picking a fight with the Mexican Cartel you think you would have a chance ???
that is a lower end helicopter they got military issued bullets probably like picking a fight with a navy seal at a bar you get wrecked with your 5 other buddies your with also lol that's the truth .

So if you want to be the first HERO giver shit

DrFever

Veteran
PS: A real hero will live to fight another day a dead fallen wanna be hero is only a hero for about 1.5 hrs or until they throw dirt on him then he is forgotten

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stop whining eh? So dumb to stand up for those who cant stand up for themselves.....shame on me.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
And that is probably what would happen you would die these people are probably mercenaries government hired killers with well over 10 years of just that killing people
Now you might think well i went hunting with my dad i can hold my own lol
Truthfully, by the time you walked out your house or what ever and down your steps with a gun in hand you probably be shot 10 times these guys are well equipped, more or less having free rain on everything the The military has to offer they would see you before you walked out of your house how many is in there etc

and what is worse is they could kill all of your family and get away with it there above any law hell the Government is scared shit less of them
you think there small time ??? hoodlems ?? the cost of one UH-1 huey Heli 4.7 million dollars there buddy there not something to reckon with its like picking a fight with the Mexican Cartel you think you would have a chance ???
that is a lower end helicopter they got military issued bullets probably like picking a fight with a navy seal at a bar you get wrecked with your 5 other buddies your with also lol that's the truth .

So if you want to be the first HERO giver shit
you assume too much bro.....that's all I am sayin

A

acridlab

I don't know, hired killer mercenaries or not,, think they would have a hellava time doing that shit in some parts of Michigan.. my neighbor for instance, collects ak 47's for Christ sake. And not the strain:) has every model ever made,, even has the gold ones like the rich Saudi's rock out, lol.. but yeah,, there's militia around up north that will pull out a grenade launcher and tell u how they got it at the local swap .. is cali getting soft or some shit??